Laois v Tipperary
Cavan v Longford
Louth v Meath
Offaly v Monaghan
Antrim v Westmeath
London v Fermanagh
Wicklow v Sligo

gerry

Cheers. Fermanagh never thought they would be playing football in the capital this year. lol
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Blowitupref

Quote from: Shrewdness on June 12, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
Quote from: gerry on June 12, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
Any chance of the full list of games

Clare v Down
Laois v Tipperary
Cavan v Longford
Louth v Meath
Offaly v Monaghan
Antrim v Westmeath
London v Fermanagh
Wicklow v Sligo

Alot of 50/50 ties there! Down,Fermanagh should win not so sure about the rest.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

thewobbler

Interestingly all the Ulster teams were kept apart, and none of them are without strong chances. There could be 7 of them in the hat for round 2.

Based on the Mayo game, London v Fermanagh could be the game of the round in terms if a talking point.

ExiledGael

I'm afraid I agree. No good can come of this fixture.
London, though, may have played their hand and let things go a bit after throwing it away against Mayo. I hope.

FermGael

Do not know what to think.
We have a very inexperienced team and heading over to London will not be easy.
London gave Mayo a serious scare and they will be very happy with getting Fermanagh.

As wobbler says, it could very well be a talking point
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

sammymaguire

It would have been better to lose away to Sligo or someone and forget about this year, than play London, win, lose or draw as anything other than win could really set Fermanagh back ten years
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Maguire01

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 12, 2011, 07:45:36 PM
Quote from: Shrewdness on June 12, 2011, 06:51:55 PM
Quote from: gerry on June 12, 2011, 06:48:13 PM
Any chance of the full list of games

Clare v Down
Laois v Tipperary
Cavan v Longford
Louth v Meath
Offaly v Monaghan
Antrim v Westmeath
London v Fermanagh
Wicklow v Sligo

Alot of 50/50 ties there! Down,Fermanagh should win not so sure about the rest.
I'd almost have Fermanagh as a 50/50 tie.

And I'd expect Monaghan to be a bit better than 50/50 against Offaly as well.

muppet

Quote from: thewobbler on June 12, 2011, 07:55:21 PM
Interestingly all the Ulster teams were kept apart, and none of them are without strong chances. There could be 7 of them in the hat for round 2.

Based on the Mayo game, London v Fermanagh could be the game of the round in terms if a talking point.

London would have prepared all year for that one. Mayo would have ignored it and trained for Galway 4 weeks later. We nearly got caught out but Fermanagh will win handy.

But I'm looking forward to: Louth v Meath = Sludgematch.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Clare v Down- Down should have enough class to see this through
Laois v Tipperary - After the poor showing v Dublin, Laois should get back to winning ways
Cavan v Longford - Longford kicking too many wides will cost them again.
Louth v Meath - Revenge for Louth sure it has to be?
Offaly v Monaghan - Monaghan with away win.
Antrim v Westmeath- Antrim to edge it
London v Fermanagh - London suprise factor gone Fermanagh should win this with a bit to spare.
Wicklow v Sligo- really 50/50 but i'll give the vote to my Connacht neighbours.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

western exile

Quote from: muppet on June 12, 2011, 10:16:00 PM

London would have prepared all year for that one. Mayo would have ignored it and trained for Galway 4 weeks later. We nearly got caught out but Fermanagh will win handy.
Fermanagh beat London in their league game in Enniskillen  by 6 points only 2 months ago.  I would expect London to do better than that at Ruislip, especially since they look to have improved since then.  There is no evidence that Fermanagh have improved since then

Blowitupref

Quote from: western exile on June 12, 2011, 10:35:57 PM

Fermanagh beat London in their league game in Enniskillen  by 6 points only 2 months ago.  I would expect London to do better than that at Ruislip, especially since they look to have improved since then.  There is no evidence that Fermanagh have improved since then

The team Mayo lined out with v London, Fermanagh would have beaten them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: western exile on June 12, 2011, 10:35:57 PM

apparently it's been moved to the Emirates to accomadate the crowd.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Gold

Westmeath will be tricky--i'd say we've the worst record in the country in the qualifiers. We've only won once since it began--a 1 point win v Leitrim i think whilst being beaten by Clare at home etc.
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."