Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

his holiness nb

He is being very clever, he hasnt said he DID post, for example, the famine comments.

Obviously it would be too much to expect the public to believe that he was victim of sneak attacks on his computer on more than one occassion. Then throw in the 3 or 4 other dodgy comments, on different days.

So he wont deny it, and hope nobody brings the other comments on the other days up.
Ask me holy bollix

Donagh

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 10, 2008, 01:48:39 PM
He is being very clever, he hasnt said he DID post, for example, the famine comments.

Nah, I'd say one of the UUP PR troubleshooters is being clever.

gerry

Users Online
Users Online    151 Guests, 70 Users (15 Hidden)

it's got us a few more visitors anyway hopefully they might be able to give a few tips to the new dublin manager how not to bottle it in croker against tyrone
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Stalin

A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

orangeman

My GP says I shoul still take the midicines that I've been prescried for the trauma - my solicitor says to cme back next week to fill in the forms.  ;)

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

nifan

I remember on OWC when "big rab" posted about his burgeoning homosexuality, when in fact he hadn't logged off properly.
The fact is that this could happen is most likely why the media wont state "he did it".

Tonto

Quote from: nifan on October 10, 2008, 03:48:32 PM
I remember on OWC when "big rab" posted about his burgeoning homosexuality, when in fact he hadn't logged off properly.
The fact is that this could happen is most likely why the media wont state "he did it".
:D :D

Still not convinced about him!!

(sorry, Rab) ;)

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: his holiness nb on October 10, 2008, 03:30:34 PM
I'm at my wits end  :o

Me too! Don't think i'll be able to go out tonight!

I'd be watching over my shoulder all nite!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 10, 2008, 05:18:55 PM

my heart goes out to you boys as orangeman said i live in mayo and even i am watching my back, worst thing i have seen has been the 2004 and 2006 Ai finals  ;) so i don't think i'll ever be the same after have reading those shocking comments the other day i have been trembling with fear ever since, be brave lads
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 10, 2008, 05:29:56 PM
Quote from: The Watcher Pat on October 10, 2008, 05:18:55 PM

my heart goes out to you boys as orangeman said i live in mayo and even i am watching my back, worst thing i have seen has been the 2004 and 2006 Ai finals  ;) so i don't think i'll ever be the same after have reading those shocking comments the other day i have been trembling with fear ever since, be brave lads

I'll try my best.....Might have to have a few in the house to pluck up the courage!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

iluvni

red hander

Quote from: nifan on October 10, 2008, 03:48:32 PM

nifan, if a libel comes up, under the libel laws, the media HAS to prove he said it, the boul Neil doesn't have to prove he didn't say it... but the fact there are 16-17 other comments from the 'bard', several of them disgusting, i'd venture the Sundays, which have more cahones than the Dailys, will be on the phone to Neil over the next 24 hours just to ask which, IF ANY, of the comments  he was responsible for...

ziggysego

Quote from: iluvni on October 10, 2008, 05:53:31 PM
oh go on, what was the Fearon hotel story?

He wanted to book a hotel in Dublin for the All-Ireland Final between Armagh v Tyrone. He was boasting how he got the room at such a good price and how Armagh would destroy Tyrone.

Tyrone won.

and Tony booked the hotel for the wrong weekend! ;)
Testing Accessibility