Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Doing Jagerbombs with Danny Dichio last night :D

Hardy

I didn't understand most of that, which is a bit disturbing because now I'm in a situation where posts on the subject of things that make you go "what the f**k" are making me go "what the f**k" and I'm getting uncomfortable to be this deep in "what the f**k" subroutines.

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

gerry

Quote from: Puckoon on November 28, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
black Friday shopping!!!

Black Friday death at a Wal-Mart

By Yael T. Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star Editorial Page columnist

A crowd of shoppers trampled a store worker to death while rushing toward Black Friday specials at a Long Island Wal-Mart.

It's an appalling event, made even more newsworthy by the fact that American shoppers have been encouraged in recent days to make sure they get out and spend money to boost the economy.

Obviously, no one wanted anything like this event to occur.

Witnesses said a worker at a Wal-Mart in Long Island died after he tried to hold shoppers back before the scheduled 5 a.m. opening of the store.

But the stock clerk was run over by "unruly crowds," according to a report in the New York Daily News.

"As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him," the paper reported.

Police closed the store during the investigation of the death.

That decision probably angered a lot of shoppers but it was the proper thing to do.

where you there puck?
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Puckoon

Quote from: gerry on November 29, 2008, 12:05:50 AM
Quote from: Puckoon on November 28, 2008, 01:31:41 PM
black Friday shopping!!!

Black Friday death at a Wal-Mart

By Yael T. Abouhalkah, Kansas City Star Editorial Page columnist

A crowd of shoppers trampled a store worker to death while rushing toward Black Friday specials at a Long Island Wal-Mart.

It's an appalling event, made even more newsworthy by the fact that American shoppers have been encouraged in recent days to make sure they get out and spend money to boost the economy.

Obviously, no one wanted anything like this event to occur.

Witnesses said a worker at a Wal-Mart in Long Island died after he tried to hold shoppers back before the scheduled 5 a.m. opening of the store.

But the stock clerk was run over by "unruly crowds," according to a report in the New York Daily News.

"As he gasped for air, shoppers ran over and around him," the paper reported.

Police closed the store during the investigation of the death.

That decision probably angered a lot of shoppers but it was the proper thing to do.

where you there puck?

Believe it or believe it not ,I was in walmart at 4am that day - but in Reno, not long island. I didnt trample anyone, but some 82 year old woman did take the ankles off me with a shopping trolley.

full back

Thought this sort of craic was finished..........
Anyone hear anything about this?

Minister told of loyalist threat 

Conor Murphy said police told him of the threat
Regional Development Minister Conor Murphy has said he has been told of an attempt to murder him at the weekend.

The Newry and Armagh Sinn Féin MP said police told him loyalist paramilitaries calling themselves the Orange Volunteers were behind the attempt.

He said he was told the group claimed to have carried out the murder bid "over the weekend in the Newry area".

The police said they "do not comment on the personal security arrangements of individuals".

"Where we become aware that someone needs to review their security we take steps to inform them immediately. We never ignore anything that would put anyone at risk," a spokesman said.

Mr Murphy said that as a "long-time" member of Sinn Féin he was used to such threats, but added that it was an issue of concern for his family.

"This is part and parcel of being involved with Sinn Féin," he said.

"Unfortunately for too many of our members it has cost them their lives and I think we are always conscious of that."

Yes I Would

Quote from: thejuice on November 30, 2008, 11:19:19 PM
Willie Frazier - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0E2eJHzMIY

Unfortunately nothing willie wonka does or say anymore surprises anyone!!
In fact its probably a close call as to which community up here despises him more.

Would be amazed if there was much substance behind the so called muder attempt on Murph!

The Iceman

Quote from: Yes I Would on December 02, 2008, 08:44:00 PM
Quote from: thejuice on November 30, 2008, 11:19:19 PM
Willie Frazier - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0E2eJHzMIY

Unfortunately nothing willie wonka does or say anymore surprises anyone!!
In fact its probably a close call as to which community up here despises him more.

Would be amazed if there was much substance behind the so called muder attempt on Murph!
Frazer needs his head read
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Onion Bag

What the f**k? cool as f**k, going to try that when i get home
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!