Thuggery at end of Tyrone Club Final

Started by agorm, October 26, 2008, 07:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroundincircles

ccc said they could play. but saying it is a loughshore team we are probaly f**ked. then. Did ward play for dromore today i wonder.

Gaffer

Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 05:45:04 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 02, 2008, 05:19:13 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 05:04:07 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 02, 2008, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 12:08:37 PM
Quote from: Top of the hill on November 01, 2008, 09:03:53 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 01, 2008, 08:02:21 PM
yea,sometimes i even scare myself :D

Well you don't scare me  >:(

But that's only because you are a faceless poster on an internet site. If i met you in the flesh you probably would scare me if you are as bis as your user name makes out  ;)

He s probably built like a chicken and as strong as a hen !

aww you would know if u met me.whenever you see a man 6-4,15stone with hands like shovels....thats me! ;) however,have no fear as im a gentle caring man at heart....couldnt bate snow of a rope! :)

Of course!! Know you now. Saw you on Wednesday afternoon trying to bate snow of a rope but ye couldn t manage it and had to get yer ma to do it!

no need to bring it down to that level, we'r all friends here ;D ....and anyway,always a poor sign of an individuals intelligence when they have to resort to slagging someones ma or sister,i expected more gaffer! ;)

Sorry Mickey. Didn t mean to be a smart alec or offend in any way.

On reflection, Big Mickey. I think you're over sensitive about this. Sure, I haven t a clue who you are!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Top of the hill

Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 09:51:57 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 05:45:04 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 02, 2008, 05:19:13 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 05:04:07 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 02, 2008, 04:49:25 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on November 02, 2008, 12:08:37 PM
Quote from: Top of the hill on November 01, 2008, 09:03:53 PM
Quote from: Big Mickey on November 01, 2008, 08:02:21 PM
yea,sometimes i even scare myself :D

Well you don't scare me  >:(

But that's only because you are a faceless poster on an internet site. If i met you in the flesh you probably would scare me if you are as bis as your user name makes out  ;)

He s probably built like a chicken and as strong as a hen !

aww you would know if u met me.whenever you see a man 6-4,15stone with hands like shovels....thats me! ;) however,have no fear as im a gentle caring man at heart....couldnt bate snow of a rope! :)

Of course!! Know you now. Saw you on Wednesday afternoon trying to bate snow of a rope but ye couldn t manage it and had to get yer ma to do it!

no need to bring it down to that level, we'r all friends here ;D ....and anyway,always a poor sign of an individuals intelligence when they have to resort to slagging someones ma or sister,i expected more gaffer! ;)

Sorry Mickey. Didn t mean to be a smart alec or offend in any way.

On reflection, Big Mickey. I think you're over sensitive about this. Sure, I haven t a clue who you are!!!

Holy moly! I would definitely be scared of a 6-4, 15 stone chicken with hands like shovels  :o
. . He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue
That's the Chicago way

Armamike

fair play to McGinn for accepting his punishment and not appealing it. It's refreshing to see in these days and times.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Armamike on November 04, 2008, 08:30:15 PM
fair play to McGinn for accepting his punishment and not appealing it. It's refreshing to see in these days and times.

You must be joking; it was an open and shut case!
"Stercus accidit"

Armamike

i know that....but was half thinking he might have appealed the length of the ban, to get it reduced.
That's just, like your opinion man.

aroundincircles

Am a clonoe man never mind our own situation.But all fairness to mcginn fair play to him am sure he has not felt so good this last week and half, but can somebody explain to me how that young lad oneill from dromore got two months. One month would have been plenty. If it had of been a league game he would have got a month for a strike.

EC Unique

Dromore goalkeeper Peter Ward has had his two-month suspension doubled after appealing his ban following an incident in the recent Tyrone SFC final. ;D ;D
Ward challenged the ban, only for the county board's Appeals Committee to increase it by a further two months.

His team-mate Emmet O'Neill, who was the only player sent off in the final, failed in his appeal against an eight-week sanction. Dromore manager Noel McGinn, who received a 72-week ban for a head-butting incident, decided not to challenge his punishment.

Clonoe, who won the final by a point after extra-time, fared better in their appeals to the county board. Emmet Teague had his 32-week suspension reduced to 16, while Colm Doris' eight-week ban was also halved.

Selector Harry McClure, however, failed in his appeal against a 12-week suspension.

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: Denn Forever on November 10, 2008, 12:12:54 PM
Is this the end of it? 

We will know this time tomorrow if it is or not!
both sides meet tomorrow evening in the Semi final of the U21 championship.

ziggysego

Wonder if the TV cameras will be at the game......
Testing Accessibility

Bensars

Quote from: ziggysego on November 11, 2008, 01:50:52 PM
Wonder if the TV cameras will be at the game......

when was the last time you seen TV cameras at an U 21 club game ?

tyrone86

It's off according to the Clonoe notes on Hoganstand; Dromore must have pulled out

drici

Aidan Skelton
                                          (Drumquin)

Sean Donnelly                    Ciarán McGarvey            John Lynch
    (Trillick)                            (Aghyaran)                 (Castlederg)

Kevin McCabe                      Noel McGinn                Joe Mallon
  (Clonoe)                            (Killyclogher)               (Edendork)            

Plunkett Donaghy                 Harry McClure
                       (Moy)                             (Clonoe)

Micheal McClure                   Eugene McKenna            Seán McNally
    (Clonoe)                             (Augher)                     (Brackaville)

Stephen Rice                      Damien O'Hagan              Micheal Mallon
    (Augher)                             (Coalisland)                   (Edendork)

Fir Ionaid: Martin Dorman (Edendork)   Paddy Ball(Aughabrack)  Pat McKeown(Galbally)  
              Padge Quinn(Ballygawley)   Stephen Conway(Cookstown)  Enda Kilpatrick(Pomeroy)

thebandit

Quote from: drici on November 27, 2008, 09:57:39 AM
                                         Aidan Skelton
                                          (Drumquin)

Sean Donnelly                    Ciarán McGarvey            John Lynch
    (Trillick)                            (Aghyaran)                 (Castlederg)

Kevin McCabe                      Noel McGinn                Joe Mallon
  (Clonoe)                            (Killyclogher)               (Edendork)            

Plunkett Donaghy                 Harry McClure
                       (Moy)                             (Clonoe)

Micheal McClure                   Eugene McKenna            Seán McNally
    (Clonoe)                             (Augher)                     (Brackaville)

Stephen Rice                      Damien O'Hagan              Micheal Mallon
    (Augher)                             (Coalisland)                   (Edendork)

Fir Ionaid: Martin Dorman (Edendork)   Paddy Ball(Aughabrack)  Pat McKeown(Galbally)  
              Padge Quinn(Ballygawley)   Stephen Conway(Cookstown)  Enda Kilpatrick(Pomeroy)

Cad é an foireann seo drici?