McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The GAA

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 12:40:53 PM
We all know (including Bobby) where you're from - don't see what the big deal is..

only seems to be one man interested in or making a big deal out of it...

dowling

Reillers you may indeed be offended by this club thing, or you might be feigning. But you must be chuckling to yourself anyway as the focus on your club has taken us from Brian Murphy.

Now I don't know what's going on so could you throw any light on the situation. Real Rebel has indicated there's more to this than migraines and no one has refuted this. Some of ye 'pro-posters' claim to have well placed contacts, yourself and Zulu for instance - indeed Zulu claims his sources to be as good as Tomas Mulcahy and I've no reason to doubt him but he seems to have withdrawn from this thread, although he did post after he said he was finished with it, addiction probably - but none of ye have made any comment.
Are ye not getting any information, are your sources being tight-lipped or on holiday.
Can ye tell us nothing Reillers?

Reillers

Quote from: dowling on April 22, 2009, 12:53:42 PM
Reillers you may indeed be offended by this club thing, or you might be feigning. But you must be chuckling to yourself anyway as the focus on your club has taken us from Brian Murphy.

Now I don't know what's going on so could you throw any light on the situation. Real Rebel has indicated there's more to this than migraines and no one has refuted this. Some of ye 'pro-posters' claim to have well placed contacts, yourself and Zulu for instance - indeed Zulu claims his sources to be as good as Tomas Mulcahy and I've no reason to doubt him but he seems to have withdrawn from this thread, although he did post after he said he was finished with it, addiction probably - but none of ye have made any comment.
Are ye not getting any information, are your sources being tight-lipped or on holiday.
Can ye tell us nothing Reillers?

Yes, I'm to one who's brought it up and made a big deal out of it, just because Heffo is obssesed don't try and turn this on me. It's not a conversation I'm enjoying. There is no "chuckling." ::) ::) I mean ffs like.  ::) ::)

What does it matter about Brian Murphy? He's retired. If he wanted people to know that there was some big scandall to why he packed it in he'd say it.

Now I've heard many reasons and rumours about why he packed it in, one more likely then the other, but I also was told by two of his club teammates that it was what we said it was. But does it really matter. Like I said, I know what I heard, and I also no that it only can be put to rumours and guessing games.
None of them I can say hand on heart are the truth. So why does it matter.  
Ye want to presume that there's something else there, ye'd love it. But why should we feed that machine? He hasn't said anything. So you don't want to leave it at that, you have to push for more right. Does really matter. Do you have to try and drag such a great name threw controversy and such because of a few rumours.

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on April 15, 2009, 10:12:11 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on April 15, 2009, 09:23:33 PM
See Brian Murphy has retired- big loss for them. Very surprised at that- something not quite right there. He's not that old.
Deane is definitely gone as well.

I think you'll find that Brian had some "issues" with some less savoury aspects of the strike.

Told you so.

heffo

Quote from: The GAA on April 22, 2009, 12:52:48 PM
We all know (including Bobby) where you're from - don't see what the big deal is..

I haven't seen you since you referred to my post as nonsense and I asked you to clarify who leaked info to the media first..

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:52:43 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:37:17 PM
Quote from: bingobus on April 22, 2009, 12:11:44 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:04:16 PM
Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 11:58:59 AM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 11:57:53 AM
Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 09:51:41 AM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 01:49:44 AM
Quote from: Tatler Jack on April 22, 2009, 12:09:30 AM
Quote from: Reillers on April 21, 2009, 12:51:39 AM
Skull again making presumptions with no proof or fact, I haven't been home all day, it is quarter to 1 and I'm home, first time I've been near a computer since I left work because we spent half the night waiting around in a waiting room and I am beyond in a mood to deal with childish comments from you posts that have become increasingly chilsish from the likes of Indy. Really, I mean really, I'm not in the mood.

Assumed Reillers you were at the Bishopstown/St Nicks game or are you only a hurling man?

Ya, was a decent result all right. Not exactly a spectacular game but it's the result that counts in the end. Lol.
0-10 0-8 it finished.

Oh Reillers - why did you spend so long denying you were from Bishopstown? not because of Bobby??
Never not once did I say to you that I was ever from there.

But all your other comments (including the one in bold above) tell us exactly where your from - thats why I'm asking why admit it above and then deny it?

And I was also at the Nemo Ballincollig  game, so what does that tell you what club I'm from..nothing. You just like making presumptions and then as a "threat" saying you'll tell your "friend Bobby" into the equation which means nothing to me.

You made presumptions and no matter what I say you don't listen.

Why should I have to admit anything to you, it's absolutely none of your business and it's kinda bordering on rude what you're doing, constantly obssesed with what club I'm from..it's a little weird. And no matter what I say you seem to take it upon yourself to keep on questioning what club it is I'm from. Now where I'm from, there or not, well it's absolutely nothing to do with you.

A true GAA man would never deny what club he is from  ;)  :D

And I never have.   ::) ::)
Just never confirmed it either to Heffo who seems to be more then a little bit obsessed, which is getting a bit weird at this stage. Can't for the life of me see how he thinks it's any of his business.
If he wasn't so damn obbsesed I might have told him by now, but it's getting a small bit beyond stalkerish at this stage. ;)

You don't, I never confirmed anything, and you seemed very obsessed, I don't see why you are so obsessed, how's it any of your business? Why do you need to know?

Ok so Reillers - relax - myself and himself were in the bar Easter weekend - I thought you were coming to meet us?

Reillers

Heffo, really, really, what's with the obsession. Why does it matter what club I'm from. It's none of your business now is it?

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 02:02:14 PM
Heffo, really, really, what's with the obsession. Why does it matter what club I'm from. It's none of your business now is it?

No obsession like I said - only one simple question which you've failed to answer in numerous posts - why an admission followed by a denial?

Anyway, I'd moved on - I thought we had arrangements for Easter weekend in the club bar?

The GAA

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 01:49:53 PM

I haven't seen you since you referred to my post as nonsense and I asked you to clarify who leaked info to the media first..

would say McCarthy was the first to leak confidential info with the team meeting stuff in a bid to regain some credability. who knows and does it matter now?

anyway, carry on with your pettiness....

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 02:07:06 PM

No obsession like I said - only one simple question which you've failed to answer in numerous posts - why an admission followed by a denial?

Anyway, I'd moved on - I thought we had arrangements for Easter weekend in the club bar?

One simple question that is none of your business but you keep for some reason, you seem to keep pushing it. Now I never denied nor confirmed anything or "admited" anything. But why do you care, why are you so obssesed.

And for the record, I said I wouldn't be in the country and I wasn't.

Why do you keep pushing it, it's none of your business so why are you so obssesed wanting to know a "simple question" that has nothing to do with you.

heffo

Quote from: The GAA on April 22, 2009, 02:09:38 PM

would say McCarthy was the first to leak confidential info with the team meeting stuff in a bid to regain some credability. who knows and does it matter now?

You would say?

Perhaps you should check your facts in future before referring to what someone posts as 'nonsense'

The Kieran Shannon article was the first article to appear in the national media - this article contained all the "white bread in Dungarvan/outdated drills/disciplining Donal Og and poor aul Donal only allowed the one representative" etc -

In response to this article, Ger Mac leaked the dossier

Please check your facts in future.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 02:16:56 PM

One simple question that is none of your business but you keep for some reason, you seem to keep pushing it. Now I never denied nor confirmed anything or "admited" anything. But why do you care, why are you so obssesed.

Why do you keep pushing it, it's none of your business so why are you so obssesed wanting to know a "simple question" that has nothing to do with you.

Reillers will you please calm down.

A couple of things:

1. As a member of this forum if you contradict yourself in quick succession then I'm entitled to query it
2. You said you weren't sure if you were away

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 02:21:51 PM

You would say?

Perhaps you should check your facts in future before referring to what someone posts as 'nonsense'

The Kieran Shannon article was the first article to appear in the national media - this article contained all the "white bread in Dungarvan/outdated drills/disciplining Donal Og and poor aul Donal only allowed the one representative" etc -

Heffo try and get a bit of perspective for the love of God. Shannon had a few words, all he said was the truth really, he said what the players said and if I remember right he didn't quote anyone, all that it was was a few lines saynig what we all knew, that Gerald was a bad manager, and what was said, it wasn't by far the first time most of us in Cork had heard it. We all heard about him not knowing the names of some of the players..etc.
Nothing new.
Gerald, he leaked a confidential sensitive document that destroyed any hope of reconciliation, I can tell you that some young players especially, who might have been having a few doubts about it, were infuriated by it. He lost whatever little trust was left. He leaked it, in the purpose of making the players looked 2 faced, never mentioning that it was something where they HAD to say positive personal things about him. It was a document that was done by the facilitator, that according to Gerald wasn't a facilitator at all,  ::) ::) that was brought in, something that was suggested by the players, because they weren't getting on, and it was done to build trust and try to build up a relationship. Gerald then leaked it, and never once denied it. He was the only one with a copy.
And when he was confronted he didn't deny it, he said, I think, no comment.

Gerald ruined whatever chance of reconciliation that was left, and it's ridiculous trying to compare one with the other and justifying it. You're not a child. You can see, surely the difference here.
What you're doing, it's like comparing a slap in the face to stabbing someone in the heart. And trying to jusfity it.
Come of it like.

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 02:29:06 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 02:16:56 PM

Reillers will you please calm down.

A couple of things:

1. As a member of this forum if you contradict yourself in quick succession then I'm entitled to query it
2. You said you weren't sure if you were away

I posted it here that I was going away for a few days, go a few pages back.
I didn't contradict myself. And since when do you think it's your business. Look try to cover it up all you like, you've been obsessed with what club I was from, constantly asking questions, that I have no reason to answer, questions that are none of your business.
You've made a massive deal out of it, and been so childish and pushy, maybe if you hadn't I'd have told you by now. But I genuinely can't see how it's any of your business.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 02:30:46 PM
Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 02:21:51 PM

You would say?

Heffo try and get a bit of perspective for the love of God. Shannon had a few words, all he said was the truth really, he said what the players said and if I remember right he didn't quote anyone, all that it was was a few lines saynig what we all knew, that Gerald was a bad manager, and what was said, it wasn't by far the first time most of us in Cork had heard it. We all heard about him not knowing the names of some of the players..etc.
Nothing new.
Gerald, he leaked a confidential sensitive document that destroyed any hope of reconciliation, I can tell you that some young players especially, who might have been having a few doubts about it, were infuriated by it. He lost whatever little trust was left. He leaked it, in the purpose of making the players looked 2 faced, never mentioning that it was something where they HAD to say positive personal things about him. It was a document that was done by the facilitator, that according to Gerald wasn't a facilitator at all,  ::) ::) that was brought in, something that was suggested by the players, because they weren't getting on, and it was done to build trust and try to build up a relationship. Gerald then leaked it, and never once denied it. He was the only one with a copy.
And when he was confronted he didn't deny it, he said, I think, no comment.

Gerald ruined whatever chance of reconciliation that was left, and it's ridiculous trying to compare one with the other and justifying it. You're not a child. You can see, surely the difference here.
What you're doing, it's like comparing a slap in the face to stabbing someone in the heart. And trying to jusfity it.
Come of it like.

In one article the biographer of Corcoran and future biographer of the Sean Og, Donal Og and Sully destroyed the reputation of Ger Mac