McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anglocelt39

Earth calling those regular posters with the inside track on all things to do with the 08 panel, surely you must have something for us on certain "movements" within the hurling panel. anytime this week will be fine lads.
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Tatler Jack

Quote from: Reillers on April 21, 2009, 12:51:39 AM
Skull again making presumptions with no proof or fact, I haven't been home all day, it is quarter to 1 and I'm home, first time I've been near a computer since I left work because we spent half the night waiting around in a waiting room and I am beyond in a mood to deal with childish comments from you posts that have become increasingly chilsish from the likes of Indy. Really, I mean really, I'm not in the mood.

Assumed Reillers you were at the Bishopstown/St Nicks game or are you only a hurling man?

Reillers

Quote from: Tatler Jack on April 22, 2009, 12:09:30 AM
Skull again making presumptions with no proof or fact, I haven't been home all day, it is quarter to 1 and I'm home, first time I've been near a computer since I left work because we spent half the night waiting around in a waiting room and I am beyond in a mood to deal with childish comments from you posts that have become increasingly chilsish from the likes of Indy. Really, I mean really, I'm not in the mood.

Assumed Reillers you were at the Bishopstown/St Nicks game or are you only a hurling man?

Ya, was a decent result all right. Not exactly a spectacular game but it's the result that counts in the end. Lol.
0-10 0-8 it finished.

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 01:49:44 AM

Ya, was a decent result all right. Not exactly a spectacular game but it's the result that counts in the end. Lol.
0-10 0-8 it finished.

Yeah that was a cracker!
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

heffo

0-10 0-8 it finished.

Oh Reillers - why did you spend so long denying you were from Bishopstown? not because of Bobby??

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on April 20, 2009, 11:31:27 PM
Reillers sure does know when to keep his head down. A shameful silence which says more about his position than when he is actually filling these pages.

Do you mind if I post this now? You've had 2 days to make a comment and still nothing.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Reillers

Quote from: theskull1 on April 22, 2009, 10:23:14 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on April 20, 2009, 11:31:27 PM
Reillers sure does know when to keep his head down. A shameful silence which says more about his position than when he is actually filling these pages.

Do you mind if I post this now? You've had 2 days to make a comment and still nothing.

Make a comment about? What exactly?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 09:51:41 AM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

Oh Reillers - why did you spend so long denying you were from Bishopstown? not because of Bobby??
Never not once did I say to you that I was ever from there.

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 11:57:53 AM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

But all your other comments (including the one in bold above) tell us exactly where your from - thats why I'm asking why admit it above and then deny it?

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 11:58:59 AM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

But all your other comments (including the one in bold above) tell us exactly where your from - thats why I'm asking why admit it above and then deny it?

And I was also at the Nemo Ballincollig  game, so what does that tell you what club I'm from..nothing. You just like making presumptions and then as a "threat" saying you'll tell your "friend Bobby" into the equation which means nothing to me.

You made presumptions and no matter what I say you don't listen.

Why should I have to admit anything to you, it's absolutely none of your business and it's kinda bordering on rude what you're doing, constantly obssesed with what club I'm from..it's a little weird. And no matter what I say you seem to take it upon yourself to keep on questioning what club it is I'm from. Now where I'm from, there or not, well it's absolutely nothing to do with you.

bingobus

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:04:16 PM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

And I was also at the Nemo Ballincollig  game, so what does that tell you what club I'm from..nothing. You just like making presumptions and then as a "threat" saying you'll tell your "friend Bobby" into the equation which means nothing to me.

Why should I have to admit anything to you, it's absolutely none of your business and it's kinda bordering on rude what you're doing, constantly obssesed with what club I'm from..it's a little weird. And no matter what I say you seem to take it upon yourself to keep on questioning what club it is I'm from. Now where I'm from, there or not, well it's absolutely nothing to do with you.

A true GAA man would never deny what club he is from  ;)  :D

heffo

0-10 0-8 it finished.

Relax son.

You said that the Bishopstown v St Nicks game was poor but you didn't care as Bishopstown won and thats all that matters - I'm just trying to reconcile that comment with your denials..

Reillers

Quote from: bingobus on April 22, 2009, 12:11:44 PM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

And I never have.   ::) ::)
Just never confirmed it either to Heffo who seems to be more then a little bit obsessed, which is getting a bit weird at this stage. Can't for the life of me see how he thinks it's any of his business.
If he wasn't so damn obbsesed I might have told him by now, but it's getting a small bit beyond stalkerish at this stage. ;)

heffo

Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:37:17 PM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

Just never confirmed it either to Heffo who seems to be more then a little bit obsessed, which is getting a bit weird at this stage. Can't for the life of me see how he thinks it's any of his business.
If he wasn't so damn obbsesed I might have told him by now, but it's getting a small bit beyond stalkerish at this stage. ;)

We all know (including Bobby) where you're from - don't see what the big deal is..

Reillers

Quote from: heffo on April 22, 2009, 12:40:53 PM
Quote from: Reillers on April 22, 2009, 12:37:17 PM

0-10 0-8 it finished.

We all know (including Bobby) where you're from - don't see what the big deal is..

You don't, I never confirmed anything, and you seemed very obsessed, I don't see why you are so obsessed, how's it any of your business? Why do you need to know?