McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 12:19:21 PM
The notion that Murphy holds sway in Cork with a degree of hynoptisism not seen since the days of Franz Mesmer is preposterous. Clb delegates for the I don't know how many times, are not in Frank's pocket ( they're not deep enough ), are not walked in with one hand tied behind their backs and the other which is able to be raised whenever Frank's men push the remote controls, are not under duress or threat of losing their lives, their clubs are not held ransom by Frank.

Clearly you don't know, and I don't tend to take anything you say about Cork hurling at face value because of your lack of knowledge anyway, so I don't know where you are getting thie crap from.
Where's your irrefutable proof??

Cork have a very proud tradition in football and hurling and it's ridiculous to suggest as has been suggested that everyone on in the Cork county board are in the job to ensure that Cork hurling and football are systematically destroyed.

It really is the senior hurling they are concentrating on. lol. They are doing a mighty fine job of it. You say differently..Where's your irrefutable proof??

Call it Reillersland or whatever but this is plainly ridiculous and insults the intelligence of those who you expect to believe.

Irrefutable proof please.

You can vote people in and vote people out. You can send a motion to your club and county board. How many have done it ?.

This is merely a smokescreen as so often is erected whenever a propoganda war needs fought as the real issue lies somewhere else.

Irrefutable proof please.

And I'm still waiting for my posts to be replied to.

Clearly I've no proof - clearly I haven't a clue - clearly I know f--k all. Clearly you know everything.

And clearly you'd be a great man in court. Clearly your honour, it could only have been Mc Carthy that did this, clearly he had motive, clearly there were no other copies made as we don't have photocopiers, so clearly it couldn't have been anyone else so clearly your honour he's gulity. Fair enough ?. That should clearly be enough to get past the jury wouldn'y you think ?. Oh and by the way, Cathal more or less implied that it was Mc Carthy without naming names. So there you have it, it's pretty clear as far as I'm concerned your honour ! So if that's all, I'll be off for now - I've my next big case to read up on.

There's an Orangeman giving me grief and I clearly have to get ready for him.  ;)

Reillers

He was solely responsible for it.
That means the same thing what I just said. He either did it himself or gave it to someone else to do it for him..having the same result. But he is on his own here, purely responsible for it.

Get over it. It was his fault. He had it leaked or he did it himself. Either way he is the one purely responsible for it.

And I love the way that when it comes to Gerald, when he does something very wrong, it most be someone elses fault. But the players, and this is how I know you are biased because if this was the players you'd be ripping shreads off them.

And how do you figure that it's not Gerald's fault, even if he gave it to someone else to do it for him, it's still his fault. How do you figure otherwise, can't wait to hear your twisted version of logic/bullshit, I can't decide if you a bullshitter with a serious problem with the Cork players, or just a little bit special, living in "Orangeman land" isn't that right.  ::) ::)

Both sides have done things wrong here, McCarthy, like the players, is no saint. He is responsible for the document being leaked to the media, get over it. It happened.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 12:45:47 PM
He was soley responsible for it.
That means the same thing what I just said. He either did it himself or gave it to someone else to do it for him..having the same result. But he is on his own here, purely responsible for it.

Get over it. It was his fault. He had it leaked or he did it himself. Either way he is the one purely responsible for it.

And I love the way that when it comes to Gerald, when he does something very wrong, it most be someone elses fault. But the players, and this is how I know you are biased because if this was the players you'd be ripping shreads off them.

And how do you figure that it's not Gerald's fault, even if he gave it to someone else to do it for him, it's still his fault. How do you figure otherwise, can't wait to hear your twisted version of logic/bullshit, I can't decide if you a bullshitter with a serious problem with the Cork players, or just a little bit special, living in "Orangeman land" isn't that right.  ::) ::)

Both sides have done things wrong here, McCarthy, like the players, is no saint. He is responsible for the document being leaked to the media, get over it. It happened.

Hold on a minute !!!

Are you now saying after all these pages that the players are NO SAINTS ????? Jesus - what's come over you ????????

You have been saying all along that the players are honest, noble men and if you spent 5 minutes with them, you'd quckly realise that. You've been telling us all along that they are martyrs for the Cork cause and only want what is best for Cork hurling and will do anything to slay Frank the Beast.

Jesus, I don't know what to say - here I had this saintly, angelic image of Ga, the 2 Ogs etc etc wearing white clothes and golden halos around their heads and a lovely golden hurl and silver sliothar in their hands. Shit - is it not true ??.

Please don't wreck the thing altogether and tell me that they'd be a bit manipulative, tell a few little white lies,take a few extra sandwiches to fill the following day's lunch box, talk back to their manager, go to the press, maybe even take a "Primetime" slot. Next of all you'll be telling me that they'll be claiming expenses for going to training !!!!

People are just never as they seem are they ???????.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 12:45:47 PM
He was soley responsible for it.

Hold on a minute !!!

Are you now saying after all these pages that the players are NO SAINTS ????? Jesus - what's come over you ????????

I NEVER SAID THEY WERE YOU SPECIAL, SPECIAL LITTLE MAN!!!!

And you'd know that if YOU READ MY POSTS

You have been saying all along that the players are honest, noble men and if you spent 5 minutes with them, you'd quckly realise that. You've been telling us all along that they are martyrs for the Cork cause and only want what is best for Cork hurling and will do anything to slay Frank the Beast.

Jesus, I don't know what to say - here I had this saintly, angelic image of Ga, the 2 Ogs etc etc wearing white clothes and golden halos around their heads and a lovely golden hurl and silver sliothar in their hands. Shit - is it not true ??.

Please don't wreck the thing altogether and tell me that they'd be a bit manipulative, tell a few little white lies,take a few extra sandwiches to fill the following day's lunch box, talk back to their manager, go to the press, maybe even take a "Primetime" slot. Next of all you'll be telling me that they'll be claiming expenses for going to training !!!!

People are just never as they seem are they ???????.

OW ABOUT YOU READ MY POSTS FULLY AND REPLY TO THEM..Maybe then you'd realise that half of your ridiculous posts and smiley faces weren't neccesary.

Will you stop highlighting one line from my posts and answer it ALL FULLY!!!!

And I'll ask you again, as surprisingly, you've ignored a question I asked you..again.

SO TELL ME HOW DO YOU FIGURE THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN ANYONE ELSE BUT GERALD WHO LEAKED THE DOCUMENT??

orangeman

Re : Players' document

Do you have photocopiers in Cork ?

Who employed Cathal ?

Who compiled the answers ?

Who wrote the answers down ?

Do the players have modern means of comminication i.e mobile phones ?

Do any of these mobile phones have any form of photographic device ?

Are the Cork hulrers all quite friendly ?

Might they have asked each other - what did you say / write down ?

Had Mc Carthy a backroom team in place ? Did they take part in this exercise as well ?

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 01:11:55 PM

McCarthy had it, the one and only copy at all times and if it was photocopied he was the one who photocopied it.

Who employed Cathal ?
You're not sure what a facilitator is are you??

The players.

You know that it was the players.

So the players leaked a document, which they didn't see, only their own answer, are you trying to tell me that the players leaked the document themselves to make them look bad and two faced and loose a good deal of the PR fight..your not the sharpest tool in the box are you?? Tell me are you that delusional or do you want the players to be guilty that much.

So it's the players fault now. Everything's their fault right?? McCarthy can do no wrong right??..you're not biased at all.

How is this their fault. FOR ONCE look at it how it is.

Might they have asked each other - what did you say / write down ?#
MIGHT GERALD HAVE LEAKED IT HIMSELF!!
Ya actually they all asked eachother what they wrote down and made it perfectly into the exact copy of the original and leaked it to the press, but just only the really good stuff, none of the "well groomed" bits. Are you that much of a bull shiter or are you that dellusional that you would believe that.

Had Mc Carthy a backroom team in place ? Did they take part in this exercise as well ?
No they didn't take part in the exercise. Not that I know of, they had no reason to.

You are pathetic you say you aren't biased but when Gerald does something clearly wrong you'll use about every excuse on the planet, it can't be his fault, he's a saint right,
But when the players do as much as breath then there's hell to pay, how dare they.

Why can't it be Gerald's fault, he's not a saint. This is down to him, his fault and his fault only and the fact that you've tried to blame this one on the players is quiet pathetic they had no motivation to leak it at all, if they could, which they couldn't no motivation at all.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 01:25:11 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 01:11:55 PM

McCarthy had it, the one and only copy at all times and if it was photocopied he was the one who photocopied it.

Who employed Cathal ?
You're not sure what a facilitator is are you??

The players.

You know that it was the players.

So the players leaked a document, which they didn't see, only their own answer, are you trying to tell me that the players leaked the document themselves to make them look bad and two faced and loose a good deal of the PR fight..your not the sharpest tool in the box are you?? Tell me are you that delusional or do you want the players to be guilty that much.

So it's the players fault now. Everything's their fault right?? McCarthy can do no wrong right??..you're not biased at all.

How is this their fault. FOR ONCE look at it how it is.

Might they have asked each other - what did you say / write down ?#
MIGHT GERALD HAVE LEAKED IT HIMSELF!!
Ya actually they all asked eachother what they wrote down and made it perfectly into the exact copy of the original and leaked it to the press, but just only the really good stuff, none of the "well groomed" bits. Are you that much of a bull shiter or are you that dellusional that you would believe that.

No they didn't take part in the exercise. Not that I know of, they had no reason to.

You are pathetic you say you aren't biased but when Gerald does something clearly wrong you'll use about every excuse on the planet, it can't be his fault, he's a saint right,
But when the players do as much as breath then there's hell to pay, how dare they.

Why can't it be Gerald's fault, he's not a saint. This is down to him, his fault and his fault only and the fact that you've tried to blame this one on the players is quiet pathetic they had no motivation to leak it at all, if they could, which they couldn't no motivation at all.

Ok - so Mc Carthy is clearly gulity - clearly - clearly - clearly guilty - you say it - so he's guilty.

One important question in this whole thing :

Would you now like to declare your interest in this please ?

Reillers

How would it be anyone else, please actually reply to my post instead of sarcasm.

My interest in what??

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 01:33:19 PM
How would it be anyone else, please actually reply to my post instead of sarcasm.

My interest in what??

Do you want to declare your interest in this affair ??

Reillers

REPLY TO MY POST.

And what do you mean my interest in it, I'm a bloody Cork supporter and I've been involved in Cork GAA for years, it is my life....well.

How could it have been anyone else but McCarthy.
Why do you want to believe that it wasn't McCarthy..because if the players did something like this you'd be ripping shreads off them, you're even trying to blame this one on the players as well.

Reply to my post!!

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 01:42:40 PM
REPLY TO MY POST.

And what do you mean my interest in it, I'm a bloody Cork supporter and I've been involved in Cork GAA for years, it is my life....well.

Why do you want to believe that it wasn't McCarthy..because if the players did something like this you'd be ripping shreads off them, you're even trying to blame this one on the players as well.

Reply to my post!!

So you're on of the boo boys then !

Seeing as I know f--k all, how do you know so much about this "document" ?. You have a great insight into it or maybe you know more about it than you're letting on ?.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 01:50:31 PM
REPLY TO MY POST.

Reply to my post!!

Seeing as I know f--k all, how do you know so much about this "document" ?. You have a great insight into it or maybe you know more about it than you're letting on ?.

I'm one of the what??
What are you on about.

You never replied to my post and I'm at the point that I'll refuse to respond to any of yours until you reply to mine. It's a waste of my time typing them if you are not going to reply.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 02:04:19 PM
REPLY TO MY POST.

Reply to my post!!

I'm one of the what??
What are you on about.

You never replied to my post and I'm at the point that I'll refuse to respond to any of yours until you reply to mine. It's a waste of my time typing them if you are not going to reply.

Don't be doing that now Reillers - don't go away huffing on me now.

What I was asking you was how do you know so much about this document ? Have you insider knowlwedge ?

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 02:12:27 PM
REPLY TO MY POST.

Reply to my post!!

I'm one of the what??
What are you on about.

What I was asking you was how do you know so much about this document ? Have you insider knowlwedge ?

Seeing as you have ignored every single one of my posts, including the last one which I've asked you politely to answer atleast 6 times, I think I'm just going to ignore what you just asked and randomely pick a word from your sentence and bitch about it.

Huffing what are you on about, what kind of word is that. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 02:15:31 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 02:12:27 PM
REPLY TO MY POST.

Reply to my post!!

I'm one of the what??
What are you on about.

Seeing as you have ignored every single one of my posts, including the last one which I've asked you politely to answer atleast 6 times, I think I'm just going to ignore what you just asked and randomely pick a word from your sentence and bitch about it.

Huffing what are you on about, what kind of word is that. ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Are you on strike Reillers ???? Have you asked Donal Og if it is ok ?