McCarthy admits he does not have backing of Cork hurlers

Started by Minder, October 23, 2008, 09:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 03:53:25 AM
Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 03:50:02 AM
No, no, what have I said, word for word..you can't "spell it out" because you are exagerating and making crap up. I know exactly what I have said, but I'm curious if you are just bullshitting or if you honestly are getting a warped twisted version of what I am writting and seeing things that are not there.

QuoteI don't think you can contradict anything I've said in it
....You are a funny, little man.

I haven't run the man down at every opportunity, that's bull shit, I've nothing but respect for him, I've said the truth and that is it. Go on, continue to bullshit.

IF YOU LIE YOU ARE A LIAR!!

That is fact, something which I didn't make up, deal with it. He lied, making him in that moment of time, that's right, a liar!!

Say all that you've spewed and you call that respect !!!!!!! That's fairly perverse itself.

REPLY TO THE REST OF THE POST!!!!

If you don't, don't bother posting at all if are not willing to have an actual real debate, don't bother replying if you are not willing to back up and let me go to sleep instead of hearing you bullshit.

And I respect the man.
Does that mean he didn't lie..no.
Does that mean he's done a good job with Cork..no.
But I still respect the man and I have said that 200 times or more and you would know that if you READ MY POSTS.

I have said nothing more then that he's ego has been bruised and gotten in the way, like it has with the CB and the players, and that he lied, and that he has done a bad job managing Cork, but you have exagerated every single word of this.
I respect the man immensly.

Not everything is as black and white as you'd like it to be, maybe when you enter the real, grown up world you'll find that out.

orangeman

You're like a parent who beats their child and then tells it that they love them.  You can't slate a man and then try to get out of it by saying you've nothing but respect for him - that's what I call bullshit.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 03:59:55 AM
You're like a parent who beats their child and then tells it that they love them.  You can't slate a man and then try to get out of it by saying you've nothing but respect for him - that's what I call bullshit.
Grow up.
I'm not trying to get out of it.

I have said he managed Cork badly.
I have said that he lied..ie making him a liar.
I have said that his pride has gotten in the way a bit (like it has with the players and the CB) and that truely great managers know when their time is up. He hasn't.
I have said that..wait I think that's it. What else have I said, because so far, none of that is offensive and all of it is true.

In the real world, the grown up world, not everything is black and white, like in this case, I have disagreed with McCarthy in all of this, but I have a lot of respect for him, probably more then you do because you are not from Cork and usually you have more passion for "your own" then a random fan who clearly hasn't hurling as one of their top 5 sports.
I can have an opinion like I do and still respect the man immensly, like I said, in the real world not everything is as black and white as you'd like it to be. Maybe one day you'll realise that.

And I can't believe that you have ignored my post AGAIN.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 04:02:57 AM
Grow up.

I have said that his pride has gotten in the way a bit (like it has with the players and the CB) and that truely great managers know when their time is up. He hasn't.
I have said that..wait I think that's it. What else have I said, because so far, none of that is offensive and all of it is true.

In the real world, the grown up world, not everything is black and white, like in this case, I have disagreed with McCarthy in all of this, but I have a lot of respect for him, probably more then you do because you are not from Cork and usually you have more passion for "your own" then a random fan who clearly hasn't hurling as one of their top 5 sports.
I can have an opinion like I do and still respect the man immensly, like I said, in the real world not everything is as black and white as you'd like it to be. Maybe one day you'll realise that.

You've kicked him round the place and you don't find any of what you've said offensive ????????.

And all you can reply is that I have ignored your post ?????? Strange, very strange and I'm not going to call you a funny little man !  ;)

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 04:09:37 AM
Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 04:02:57 AM
Grow up.

You've kicked him round the place and you don't find any of what you've said offensive ????????.
Kicked him around the place?? Besides the 4 points I just made there, what have I said EXACTLY and where have I said it.

And Show me where. Show me where I haven't said the truth.

And all you can reply is that I have ignored your post ?????? Strange, very strange and I'm not going to call you a funny little man !  ;)
No I believe I said that after I replied to you. And yet again, you ignore my post. It most be some sort of record at this stage.

orangeman

You blamed Mc Carthy for leaking a confidential document. Have you total and absolute 100% cast iron, irrefutable proof that Mc Carthy handed the document to a journalist ? If so, produce it - you're the one that's always looking about proof.

Reillers

McCARTHY and try to get this through your head, was THE ONLY PERSON who had access to that document. HE had it, no one else could get anywhere near it. NO ONE else could have leaked it even if they wanted it to. McCarthy had it, no one else.
It couldn't have been anyone else. It was not physically possible. And your man who came in and made them do that document pretty much, without saying names, implied it was McCarthy.

There is no way at all that it could have been anyone else. McCarthy had it and was supposed to keep it, now whether he did it himself or got someone else to do it for him but he is solely responsible for it getting to the media.

NO ONE else had a copy, it could not have been anyone else.

Can't wait to hear your reasoning behind this..let me guess, it was pixies who did it, or was it elvs or fairies??

And ya, funny you should mention proof, always looking for proof of you and I NEVER get it. Surprise, surprise.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 04:32:39 AM
McCARTHY and try to get this through your head, was THE ONLY PERSON who had access to that document. HE had it, no one else could get anywhere near it. NO ONE else could have leaked it even if they wanted it to. McCarthy had it, no one else.
It couldn't have been anyone else. It was not physically possible. And your man who came in and made them do that document pretty much, without saying names, implied it was McCarthy.

There is no way at all that it could have been anyone else. McCarthy had it and was supposed to keep it, now whether he did it himself or got someone else to do it for him but he is solely responsible for it getting to the media.

Can't wait to hear your reasoning behind this..let me guess, it was pixies who did it, or was it elvs or fairies??

And ya, funny you should mention proof, always looking for proof of you and I NEVER get it. Surprise, surprise.

So is this your irrefutable proof ?????

How is that prof ?? And Cathal more or less implied that it washim, without naming names ???? Isn't that amazing indeed ? Had Cathal a copy of it by any chance ? Whose side is Cathal on do you think ?  ;)

stevetharlear

Jesus this is getting utterly ridiculous. Let anyone come on here and argue that Ger Mac is a great coach... anyone?

He may have been a great player but cop yourselves on like. ::)

I'd like to add that personally I'd be a bit upset if they don't go all the way, feck Ger (who's a gobshite), they should stay out until the CCB is run by people who care about the GAA and it's future prosperity, people who don't have an interest in tit-for-tat scraps and ego trips.

There's a lad above going on about a kid in Youghal who knows all the players and the ins and outs, but wants to play soccer. Does he know Frank Murphy's name?

This is the problem, while we're hovering in the dark ages of no accountability , Munster, Man Utd and Liverpool are cleaning up. Where will our precious GAA be in Cork after all this??? It's not all that funny ya know.

Jeez, 100 pages of bullshit, you wouldn't get this in the Bible.

heffo

Quote from: Bud Wiser on December 30, 2008, 10:37:55 PM
QuoteNow with all due respects are people seriously suggesting that the 200 clubs in cork are all a herd of sheep who vote en bloc for this crew.
Exactly, that is the bit I can't understand.  I am confused to say the least.  However, this thing needs to be sorted in the next weeks or there will be a lot more than the young lad with the hurl taking up soccer.

Indiana, I think Baily is on the way back, watch out.

Harrington was comfortably returned a few weeks ago so don't hold your breath.

INDIANA

Bailey was well beaten . People haven't forgotten. The club delegates made sure he didn't get back. Thats called democracry in action. An idea that Santa should have brought to Cork Gaa people.

orangeman

The notion that Murphy holds sway in Cork with a degree of hynoptisism not seen since the days of Franz Mesmer is preposterous. Clb delegates for the I don't know how many times, are not in Frank's pocket ( they're not deep enough ), are not walked in with one hand tied behind their backs and the other which is able to be raised whenever Frank's men push the remote controls, are not under duress or threat of losing their lives, their clubs are not held ransom by Frank.

Cork have a very proud tradition in football and hurling and it's ridiculous to suggest as has been suggested that everyone on in the Cork county board are in the job to ensure that Cork hurling and football are systematically destroyed.

Call it Reillersland or whatever but this is plainly ridiculous and insults the intelligence of those who you expect to believe.

You can vote people in and vote people out. You can send a motion to your club and county board. How many have done it ?.

This is merely a smokescreen as so often is erected whenever a propoganda war needs fought as the real issue lies somewhere else.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 04:42:55 AM

How is that prof ?? And Cathal more or less implied that it washim, without naming names ???? Isn't that amazing indeed ? Had Cathal a copy of it by any chance ? Whose side is Cathal on do you think ?  ;)

Get this through your head. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANYONE ELSE!!!!  SO yes I would call that proof.

No Cathal didn't have a copy ONE copy was made. ONE and it was given to Gerald right there and then.

And who's side is Cathal on, more shite, so just because something comes out on the players side, Gerald does something that's wrong, it can't be his fault, grow up.
He was a FACILITATOR, do you know what that means. He was on nobodies side.

Whether he did it himself or gave it to someone else to do it for him he is solely responsible for it getting leaked to the press. Accept it and move on.

Reillers

Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 12:19:21 PM
The notion that Murphy holds sway in Cork with a degree of hynoptisism not seen since the days of Franz Mesmer is preposterous. Clb delegates for the I don't know how many times, are not in Frank's pocket ( they're not deep enough ), are not walked in with one hand tied behind their backs and the other which is able to be raised whenever Frank's men push the remote controls, are not under duress or threat of losing their lives, their clubs are not held ransom by Frank.

Clearly you don't know, and I don't tend to take anything you say about Cork hurling at face value because of your lack of knowledge anyway, so I don't know where you are getting thie crap from.
Where's your irrefutable proof??

Cork have a very proud tradition in football and hurling and it's ridiculous to suggest as has been suggested that everyone on in the Cork county board are in the job to ensure that Cork hurling and football are systematically destroyed.

It really is the senior hurling they are concentrating on. lol. They are doing a mighty fine job of it. You say differently..Where's your irrefutable proof??

Call it Reillersland or whatever but this is plainly ridiculous and insults the intelligence of those who you expect to believe.

Irrefutable proof please.

You can vote people in and vote people out. You can send a motion to your club and county board. How many have done it ?.

This is merely a smokescreen as so often is erected whenever a propoganda war needs fought as the real issue lies somewhere else.

Irrefutable proof please.

And I'm still waiting for my posts to be replied to.

orangeman

Quote from: Reillers on December 31, 2008, 12:28:34 PM
Quote from: orangeman on December 31, 2008, 04:42:55 AM

Get this through your head. IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANYONE ELSE!!!!   SO yes I would call that proof.

Whether he did it himself or gave it to someone else to do it for him he is solely responsible for it getting leaked to the press. Accept it and move on.

Jesus Reillers, you're getting worse man. That's a bit contradictory is it not ?? Either he did it himself or he didn't !

If you don't personally pull the trigger when murdering someone, do you convict the man who didn't know anything about it ???. I wouldn't want you acting as defence counsel for me !!

Saying to the judge, sure only he had a motive and sure it couldn't have been anybody else that did it wouldn't go down too well. You'd be laughed at.