girlfriend - help

Started by youngfella, October 23, 2008, 11:46:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: youngfella on October 23, 2008, 05:01:11 PM
Does feel a bit boring and crap ATM

That does happen if you do it all the time
Save it for a special occasion & it wont be boring ;)

youngfella

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 23, 2008, 05:11:13 PM
I just keep picturing her if she knew we all knew about this "personal" problem  :D

Sure everything goes stale every now and again, hold out Youngfella and make more of an effort!

Ps. if she ever finds out about this thread i think you'll be dumped anyway!

I get the feeling my head would get took of my shoulders if she found out, she says i should talk to my friends about whats going on and yous are more like family  :)
Pull hard and early

the Deel Rover

Quote from: youngfella on October 23, 2008, 05:14:57 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on October 23, 2008, 05:11:13 PM
I just keep picturing her if she knew we all knew about this "personal" problem  :D

Sure everything goes stale every now and again, hold out Youngfella and make more of an effort!

Ps. if she ever finds out about this thread i think you'll be dumped anyway!

I get the feeling my head would get took of my shoulders if she found out, she says i should talk to my friends about whats going on and yous are more like family  :)

i'd say she would allright youngfella  :D any way if thing work out and ya do get hitched to her someday we will have a great day at the wedding  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Mentalman

I'll pop on before she comes round and up date yas tommorrow

Then deleting this thread might not be a bad idea...beware the fate of the Bard!
"Mr Treehorn treats objects like women man."

Puckoon

thanks guys there has being gems of advice in here. I'll see her tonight and we can talk and hopefully sort something out. Does feel a bit boring and crap ATM but when i think of being without her its even worse. I'll pop on before she comes round and up date yas tommorrow

Youngfella - its all in your name.

As other posters have said, it sounds like she has begun to make a decision on the future of your relationship. Once someone starts mentioning breaking up, its only a very small chance that they are just saying it to push the boat out. Im sure your actions around her friends didnt help the cause - but maybe thats something to file away for future women - its kinda important that you dont embarrass them infront of their friends.

If you acknowledge its boring and crap - then it really is time to move on. You'll get enough of boring and crap for life somewhere down the line. You probably dont want to think of being without her, because that might invariably mean she will be with someone else - and thats never a great thought (unless you are one of those kinds of perverts).

What is probably the most honest aspect of the thread is that all the auld boys who are locked into their respective hatchet faces for life with the 2.4 kids are advocating getting out there and sowing your (their) wild oats.

Youth is wasted on the young.

Good luck horse and ride for Ireland.

lynchbhoy

look, all us oul lads cant be wrong

no point in being sensitive and caring
its over, yer both too young to settle down and you may as well accept that
get out there and put yourself about

people say you end up feeling cheap and nasty
f**k it , I dont think anyone I know experienced that !

like what billy crystal says in that film 'when harry met sally' (shite enough film, but this one line was the only decent bit of sense in it)
'men and women can never be friends'  - id agree, so no point in holdng back your beastial impulses
get out there , dont even break it off or tell her, just go out on the piss/pull and never look back !
if she tries to contact you, so what - youll feel a whole lot better about it and you wont get the 'moping depression' that hits some lads when they get the flick.
yer both too young,shes moving on and you need to nail anything that moves. Quantity over quality every time (for the next number of years - obv dont turn down good looking birds if they happen along).

yer welcome!
I'll a have pint of guinness when I see ya. :)

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: MayoMan on October 23, 2008, 04:46:56 PM
Did you try fingering the box off her yet??  :-\
Girls like that sort of thing.....

Post of the year.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 23, 2008, 05:41:00 PM

Post of the year.

Agreed  :D
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Have you told us what this blade looks like yet?

Heres a simple solution for ya - if shes fat dump her tonight.

el_cuervo_fc

Handy

Why have you a steady girlfriend when you have 2 years left at uni, ffs enjoy yourself man!

stiffler

Is there a rule one yet on this thread?? if not get one up please.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

maggie

V interesting thread-as it has been kinda dull round here lately!
Don't really have much wisdom to share per se but i think it sounds like youse need a bit of space and she will probably come to realise how much she needs you in her life.
Personally think everyone should be single at uni and enjoy yourself-you have the rest of your days to be tied down.

Puckoon

Youngfella - can you put your hand on your heart and say you've given her your "A" game?

Check out this thread for some advice from the Drs of lurrrve at AFR.

http://www.anfearrua.com/db.asp?a=topicdisplay&tid=442143

MayoMan

Quote from: el_cuervo_fc on October 23, 2008, 05:50:32 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on October 23, 2008, 05:44:20 PM
Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 23, 2008, 05:41:00 PM

Post of the year.

Agreed  :D

It was a goodun alright  :D

Jesus the poor woman, he'll tare her a new arse hole tonight.....   :D