Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyMc

Quote from: red hander on October 31, 2008, 06:30:49 PM
Boys, there'll be a couple of coded phone warnings on Sunday morning and the parade by the brave heroes of the rir will be cancelled... end of story

Calling people UDA members and now this.

Dear God!

What the f**k is this place? So red hander you know there will be some bomb warnings? coded no less?

his holiness nb

Nobody called you a UDA member Billymc, merely noted that you named yourself after one.

Cut the mock victimisation you troublemaker  :-*
Ask me holy bollix

red hander

Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 07:13:45 PM
Quote from: red hander on October 31, 2008, 06:30:49 PM
Boys, there'll be a couple of coded phone warnings on Sunday morning and the parade by the brave heroes of the rir will be cancelled... end of story

Calling people UDA members and now this.

Dear God!

What the f**k is this place? So red hander you know there will be some bomb warnings? coded no less?

Look gobshite, having that awful gobshite as yer avatar doesn't wash ... i'll put my f****** house on it!

BillyMc

Men. I'm from Northern Ireland, I now live and work state side, with that said i'm back in the UK right now.

I'm not in the UDA, I did not name myself after anyone in the UDA and if you knew me you would know how wrong doing something like that would be!

Then we have red hander telling this chat room that "Boys, there'll be a couple of coded phone warnings on Sunday morning and the parade by the brave heroes of the rir will be cancelled"

???

This place is a bit scary men!

BillyMc

To tell you the truth, this is my last post, I only wanted to come and debate a few things, but I just feel totally intimidated and jumped on right now, people thinking I'm part of the UDA or named myself after the UDA, people that seem to know for sure that some bomb warnings will be called and coded no less.

It's not been a pleasant experience I tell you, goodbye.

TORGAEL

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 09:45:26 PM
To tell you the truth, this is my last post, I only wanted to come and debate a few things, but I just feel totally intimidated and jumped on right now, people thinking I'm part of the UDA or named myself after the UDA, people that seem to know for sure that some bomb warnings will be called and coded no less.

It's not been a pleasant experience I tell you, goodbye.

Billy take yourself into a wee dark room and do one. WUM cnut.

This parade should not be happening, unionist started, unionist run and manipulated - those cnuts in the DUP and UUP have played this brilliantly, and some of you lads south of Monaghan have bought it hook line and sinker!

Why the fcuk shouldn't people protest against them!
The "british army" aren't even allowed to march in most of England, why the fcuk here - hmmmm??? Unionists
Tbc....

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 09:39:46 PM
Men. I'm from Northern Ireland, I now live and work state side, with that said i'm back in the UK right now.

I'm not in the UDA, I did not name myself after anyone in the UDA and if you knew me you would know how wrong doing something like that would be!

Then we have red hander telling this chat room that "Boys, there'll be a couple of coded phone warnings on Sunday morning and the parade by the brave heroes of the rir will be cancelled"

???

This place is a bit scary men!
Jee-sus Chriist!

BillyMc you are a WUM if I ever saw one.

Go do one elsewhere. 

Thanks in advance  8)
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

5iveTimes

Fair play to Sinn Fein, because they have given this home coming parade so much publicity there are now thousands of Unionists/Protestants/Loyalists on the streets of Belfast to welcome these soldiers home. Instead of just ignoring it and giving it as little publicity as it deserves, Gerry & Co. have turned a parade that would have attracted a few hundred people into a Prod Fest.
Sinn Fein 1 - 0 Common Sense
There's not much wood left in the coffin now, its nearly all made of nails.

Maguire01

I agree - apart from the score. I don't see how SF have won.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

pintsofguinness

MW will probably head to it on the way back from the solicitor's office.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tonto

Quote from: Minder on November 02, 2008, 01:07:52 PM
Are any of the Gaa Board vigilantes going to the march?
Yep, just back.  Great to see the young lads looking proud as they marched through their city, "reminding Sinn Fein what an undefeated army really looks like".

:)