Irish mercenaries, unionist coat trailers and the Bard of Dunclug

Started by Donagh, October 08, 2008, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyMc

Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:20:02 PM
Tell you what Billy, if you are still around these parts to reach 1002 posts I'll answer that for you.

Like i said, "if you can"

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 01:17:57 PM
Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:10:22 PM
The British Army have decided to leave their weapons and aeroplanes back in Britain while the Shinners have altered their protest to give them a bit of distance.

Meanwhile eirigi have changed the timing of their protest:

Now the word is out and it looks like the hoods are going to take Belfast apart, they want to distance themselves from the impending trouble. "RIR Britain's murder machine" I have a question for you Donagh, how many innocent people did the RIR kill in Northern Ireland and how many did the IRA kill?

Answer it if you can.

Why just in Northern Ireland? Doesnt matter about all the other people the RIR murder machine have killed all over the world....

Are you the bard?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

his holiness nb

Billymac, whats your view on the parade, do they deserve to be honoured?

Seeing how this is the topic under dicussion here.

Answer "if you can"
Ask me holy bollix

Donagh

Quote from: TORGAEL on October 31, 2008, 01:21:24 PM
a newly registerd member, trying  to be a WUM ?

Not a very good one going on his first three posts. Taking his cue from the Bard, BillyMc has left his email open to us all and guess what he adopted the name of a UDA gangster.

Ohh I'm so scared and intimidated. Don't know what I'll do...  ::)

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

Maguire01

Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:20:02 PM
Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 01:17:57 PM

Now the word is out and it looks like the hoods are going to take Belfast apart, they want to distance themselves from the impending trouble. "RIR Britain's murder machine" I have a question for you Donagh, how many innocent people did the RIR kill in Northern Ireland and how many did the IRA kill?

Answer it if you can.

Tell you what Billy, if you are still around these parts to reach 1002 posts I'll answer that for you.

Spotted this in the paper earlier this week...

nifan

Donagh

Spotted this one in the shop yesterday.

The people taking up the UFF 'C Company' stance in front of the flag with "No Surrender" written on it are serving members of the RIR in Afghanistan.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:36:58 PM
Spotted this one in the shop yesterday.

The people taking up the UFF 'C Company' stance in front of the flag with "No Surrender" written on it are serving members of the RIR in Afghanistan.

Brave honourable men indeed  ::)
Ask me holy bollix

BillyMc

Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:28:08 PM
Not a very good one going on his first three posts. Taking his cue from the Bard, BillyMc has left his email open to us all and guess what he adopted the name of a UDA gangster.

Email open, UDA!?

ok what is this all about, I'm not in the UDA. Are you saying I'm in the UDA?

scared and intimidated?

Hi Donagh, I think you better watch what it is you are trying to say here.

stew

Quote from: BillyMc on October 31, 2008, 04:58:20 PM
Quote from: Donagh on October 31, 2008, 01:28:08 PM

Email open, UDA!?

ok what is this all about, I'm not in the UDA. Are you saying I'm in the UDA?

scared and intimidated?

Hi Donagh, I think you better watch what it is you are trying to say here.

Billy, I have a feeling you will have a very short lifespan on here and rightly so.

Eejit.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

TORGAEL

I think what he's saying is that if you check your profile you will realise that your email address is not hidden [fool] and that your name is the same as a well known UDA man ! Read before posting !

red hander

Boys, there'll be a couple of coded phone warnings on Sunday morning and the parade by the brave heroes of the rir will be cancelled... end of story

TacadoirArdMhacha

I assume the British Army paid for the advertisement they just had on BBC Newsline.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Maguire01