Hangover belly

Started by youngfella, September 24, 2008, 05:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

I was out on the rip there on sunday. THe craic was had by all. Three days later my stomach still aint right, I was training there last night I had to wash the feeling of sickness away with water. Im chewing these red rennies todays and there arent helping. What can i do help fix my stomach?
Pull hard and early

Onion Bag

I be the same, its a bastard, and it gets worse as you get older. when i was a student in belfast 4-5 nights on the trot never phased me at all, now it takes me 2-3 days to get over a 1 day/night bender.

I also feel very f**king depressed with an aul hangover, sometimes you think is it worth it at all
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

youngfella

I'm only in my early 20s! Going to give the drink up til christmas i think for the best
Pull hard and early

reddgnhand

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 24, 2008, 05:18:52 PM
I be the same, its a b**tard, and it gets worse as you get older. when i was a student in belfast 4-5 nights on the trot never phased me at all, now it takes me 2-3 days to get over a 1 day/night bender.

I also feel very f**king depressed with an aul hangover, sometimes you think is it worth it at all

Dito cant eat properly or sleep properly.

youngfella

Best to let it run its course?
Pull hard and early

youngfella

O jesus, I was wondring there til i read this bit
    * over 50,
    * smokers
    * overweight or obese, or
    * Pregnant

Im none of these things  :)

Thanks for looknig it up green man
Pull hard and early

fred the red

aahh sure your only a youngfella yet

Puckoon

PRD.

Post Rip Depression. Its never good.

Zapatista

Tomato Juice is the best I have had. Not a miricle worker but it has helped before, I think.

Yes I Would

Could be an ulcer Young Fella. Burning sensation through the gut. **** of a thing. May need visit to Doc.

mannix

lots of water and stay away from greasy food for afew days.

youngfella

I'll go on the water an soup diet tommorow then. An ulcer hope not but jesus they run in the family
Pull hard and early

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: Puckoon on September 24, 2008, 06:06:53 PM
PRD.

Post Rip Depression. Its never good.

...or as is known in our house the Drink Doom!  It can be a pisser alright.  There is only one real cure for it though, go back down the local and start all over again, you may become a wino, but you never get depressed :P

rrhf

wire a 150 mg zantac into you even before you go on the beer -  Only job.  Your fellow pharma students can sort you out there.