Tyrone Homecoming

Started by Bainisteoir, September 21, 2008, 10:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 23, 2008, 02:20:11 PM
No, I live in this universe, however there was nothing in that post to indicate to me that you were from Monaghan. Now that you've set the record straight I withdraw my comment.
:o
How about the Monaghan shirt?
How about FoSB's reply?
How about reading the thread.
More importantly, how about reflecting on your own compulsion to inject your 'congratulatory' post with all sorts of disparagements before crying about some imagined disparagement on Monaghan.

Dougal Maguire

Jesus man, with my eyesight I can hardly see the shirt never mind make out whose it is. But I've accepted my mistake so can you not leave it at that and in any case can you not graciously accept that my comments were made in defence of your county.
Careful now

Over the Bar

Quote2005 wasn't pretty but it was great to see them put one over Kerry

2005 was the best AI final since the Meath-Cork clashes.  The football was sublime.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 23, 2008, 04:20:13 PM

2005 was the best AI final since the Meath-Cork clashes.  The football was sublime.

There's been some pretty good finals in the meantime as well lads. ;)

Main Street

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on September 23, 2008, 04:19:26 PM
Jesus man, with my eyesight I can hardly see the shirt never mind make out whose it is. But I've accepted my mistake so can you not leave it at that and in any case can you not graciously accept that my comments were made in defence of your county.
I can indeed but I don't know when to stop, I like to go and on and on :)

Norf Tyrone

The trip to Aughabrack for Sam is now Saturday night folks.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

When is Sam and the team doing the rounds of the clubs ?.

ziggysego

I was lucky enough and privilage enough to get my hands on Sam last night at the GOAL match. Was chatting to Cuthbert Donnelly and he is looking forward to a busy schedule for the coming year.
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Hopefully they can make it over to Toronto for a 3rd time  :D

Rois

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 23, 2008, 10:47:18 PM
The trip to Aughabrack for Sam is now Saturday night folks.

Do you think Sam could sneak in a wee visit to the Glen for the launch of the big draw, sure it's a wee short journey?  Had been hoping for a weekend of nights in places mobile phone reception doesn't reach.

thejuice

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 23, 2008, 04:20:13 PM

I watched the 1987 final there a while back, not as good as perhaps we'd like to believe, it was a bit dire but some great individual performances though and the right result  ;)
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

An Fear Rua

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on September 25, 2008, 04:49:45 PM
Hopefully they can make it over to Toronto for a 3rd time  :D

And Manchester too! Ive been lucky enough to get it to our clubs dinner dance the last couple of times.
Its Grim up North

KIDDO 4

Spotted  in the  summer edition  of the Toronto Irish News  was a  contributor to this board under the title chamber next generation evening  smittys corner.

Doire abú

It was in Kinturk hall (Moortown) last night, with Mickey Harte.