travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ONeill

Upper Hogan - 726. Can throw fruit at premiers.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

downredblack

The excitement must be great . I was lucky enough to get to the 2005 final , right above the black spot Canal end , Don't usually like watching from behind the goals but God it was a great view of Peter's goal . Had Down and Tyrone in a small double, sure the day couldn't of been much better .

Mickeys beard

Boil the Drawers!

D4S

Just got mine lads, section 318 lower davin right behind the canal goals, row HH fairly close to the back but at least i won't be hangin from the rafters!!!  Exciting stuff:)!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

TyronePhilly

I'm debating on whether or not to head to this Banquet in the CityWest.....
A good friend of mine has a spare room in Jury's Croke and an extra ticket to the Tyrone Banquet.

Anyone from here going? Anyone from here at past Banquets, more importantly? What's the atmosphere?

Tir Eoghain Philadelphia
http://tyrone.philadelphia.gaa.ie

BEBO Community Site
http://tyronephiladelphia.bebo.com

Fear ón Srath Bán

Try that on the main Kerry-Tyrone thread TyronePhilly -- a few are going and have been before.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

TyronePhilly

ziggysego

Lower Cusack - Section 409
Testing Accessibility

theoak

Luckily I got a red ticket for the premium level section 513.  Does anyone know if a red ticket is any different to a premier level ticket or are they one in the same. 

gerry

bit pissed as unable to get a ticket for tomorrow and to make things worst a couple of my mates will be there and it will be their first tyrone game this year. 

its great to see tyrone getting so much support, the only question i have where were they when i was at the league and mckenna cup games? when i was standing freezing in the cold listening to paddy hunter on the radio.  I guess the answer is, in the pub watching soccer.

i suppose normality will return after christmas when the true supporters are there to cheer on tyrone
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

uselessfootballer

Got sorted, my club in down got me a ticket and a couple of friends got me a couple for my kids, can't wait for the morro now

Square Ball

The Tyrone County Board says it has moved to stop tickets being sold on eBay ahead of Sunday's All-Ireland Gaelic football final.

A spokesman said that information was passed on to Croke Park as soon as the tickets were identified.

He warned that anyone buying a ticket from eBay would not be allowed into the game.

Meanwhile, Tyrone fans have given their team a big send off in Ballygawley ahead of their game against Kerry.

Their opponents are the reigning champions and have picked up the cup 35 times.

Tyrone have won the competition twice before - 2003 and 2005 - but manager Mickey Harte has said he is hoping for a repeat of their 2005 victory over Kerry.

"We have to be confident, if we don't go into the game with confidence then we shouldn't be going there.

"But also that's tempered with a bit of caution as well - we're playing the best team in the country over the last five years.

"We have to be at our very best and if we are, we're in with a fighting chance."

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: gerry on September 20, 2008, 05:04:27 PM
bit pissed as unable to get a ticket for tomorrow and to make things worst a couple of my mates will be there and it will be their first tyrone game this year. 

its great to see tyrone getting so much support, the only question i have where were they when i was at the league and mckenna cup games? when i was standing freezing in the cold listening to paddy hunter on the radio.  I guess the answer is, in the pub watching soccer.

i suppose normality will return after christmas when the true supporters are there to cheer on tyrone

Not get one from your club?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

gerry

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 20, 2008, 07:10:16 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 20, 2008, 05:04:27 PM

Not get one from your club?

afraid not, going to the pub shortly and then back to the pub for the minor match for a all day rip tomorrow
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,