had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Bensars

Most clubs already have an allocation of tickets  however they are waiting until the final allocation before distribution.

once that happens there will be an abundance of tickets.

red hander

Quote from: Bensars on September 17, 2008, 03:59:29 PM
Most clubs already have an allocation of tickets  however they are waiting until the final allocation before distribution.

once that happens there will be an abundance of tickets.

Hope you're right Bensars

tyrone86

In talking to a few guys over the last few nights tickets seem to be a bit harder to come by this year in some clubs, whilst in others they're plentiful. It seems the initial allocations to the clubs would have been very similar regardless of the membership of each that was registered to the County Board, so it seems there is a bit of a disparity.

Bensars

2 canal tickets upper tier at £620 on ebay with 20 mins to go.

Same seller has two more for tommorrow.  Pick up in omagh.  What clubs have their tickets out yet ?

tyrone86

Without wanting to name and shame, according to the Irish News only only club in that vicinity had them out before tonight.

Aaron Boone

They say Kilmacud 7's on the Saturday is the place, or be a (cute) member of a hurling club in Tyrone/Kerry.

Doohicky

Winner of UTV competition....

QuoteRocwell GAA Competition Winner
Competition Date: 16 September 2008

The winner of two tickets to the GAA All Ireland Final on Sunday September 21 is...

David Kelly, Co Roscommon

Answer: A - Kerry

Onion Bag

Im Looking 2 Hoganstand tickets, must be lower tier somewhere round the middle of the park, Can anyone Help?
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fred the red

Quote from: Doohicky on September 18, 2008, 09:18:34 AM
Winner of UTV competition....

QuoteRocwell GAA Competition Winner
Competition Date: 16 September 2008

The winner of two tickets to the GAA All Ireland Final on Sunday September 21 is...

David Kelly, Co Roscommon

Answer: A - Kerry

well done david!

good to see roscommon win something :P

Gold

Ticket situation lookin grim.

Im lookin at Croker as i type but no sign of any touts outside yet

2 lower Hogan Central tickets would be nice
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Guillem2

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 17, 2008, 03:07:24 PM
QuoteThere should be stibs given out at the matches you attend, especially mcKenna cup, national league etc, and if you send so many in to HQ u should be guaranteeds a ticket!

Sorry but I strongly disagree. That would discriminate against people running club teams and playing for their clubs who can't make as many games as those who don't.

No he's right! The GAA is all about looking after those people who go to watch county matches.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

comethekingdom

There should'nt be any bother getting tickets IMO. Have a ticked promised to me for sunday. Had the phone ringing this evening with offers of 3 more. I think the Grab All Association are starting to make it too expensive now. If they shove another 5 euros onto the price of a ticket next year alot of people will say fcuk this - lets stay at home and watch it in the pub. I know i've spent a pile of money this year going to championship games especially in croker. august was a big drain on finances.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 18, 2008, 10:55:45 PM
august was a big drain on finances.

You, from Kerry, were there (in Croke) in August?! You deserve a 10-year Premium lease!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

comethekingdom

when youse boys will have as many years of travelling to croker done as us you will understand the financial impact ;) And for the record August 2008 had a very good turn out of Kerry supporters.

Frank Casey

Quote from: comethekingdom on September 18, 2008, 11:04:28 PM
when youse boys will have as many years of travelling to croker done as us you will understand the financial impact ;) And for the record August 2008 had a very good turn out of Kerry supporters.

FSB - you have to understand that tis a bit like a death (althout I use that word reluctantly) of a thousand cut for us. Jaysus we're never out of Croker - you'd think we're Dubs or something.
KERRY 3:7