had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

orangeman

I think all tickets have been given out at this stage - will there be a 2nd allocation ?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Frank Casey on September 18, 2008, 11:10:13 PM
FSB - you have to understand that tis a bit like a death (althout I use that word reluctantly) of a thousand cut for us. Jaysus we're never out of Croker - you'd think we're Dubs or something.

In fairness Frank, you've been (relatively) well represented this August, I was at both games involving yourselves there myself; and jeez!... the oul apathetic expectation disease is hitting ourselves too for Chrissake, the bandwagon is well and truly creaking these days!

Quote from: orangeman on September 18, 2008, 11:15:11 PM
I think all tickets have been given out at this stage - will there be a 2nd allocation ?

Nope, tonight's included the returns.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Frank Casey

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on September 18, 2008, 11:17:10 PM
Quote from: Frank Casey on September 18, 2008, 11:10:13 PM
FSB - you have to understand that tis a bit like a death (althout I use that word reluctantly) of a thousand cut for us. Jaysus we're never out of Croker - you'd think we're Dubs or something.

In fairness Frank, you've been (relatively) well represented this August, I was at both games involving yourselves there myself; and jeez!... the oul apathetic expectation disease is hitting ourselves too for Chrissake, the bandwagon is well and truly creaking these days!

Oiche maith
KERRY 3:7

Fear ón Srath Bán

Agus gurab amhlaidh duit a chara.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Norf Tyrone

Most clubs issued tickets tonight. Mine now in my safe!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

amongthebushes

Would anybody like to do a deal - I have Upper davin stand Section 718, would swap for 2 hill tickets + balance?? Trying to keep the other half happy!!

clarshack

has anyone ever sat in the very front row of the lower hogan? do stewards block your viewing? is it like clones where you are below pitch level?

Doohicky

Quote from: clarshack on September 19, 2008, 09:15:21 AM
has anyone ever sat in the very front row of the lower hogan? do stewards block your viewing? is it like clones where you are below pitch level?

Was at very bottom of Lower Cusack  and it can be a bit difficult to see. Not because of Stewards, but because the pitch itself is sloped. That means when the ball is on the other side of the pitch you can't see it and have no idea how close to the edge it is.
Really great though when play is beside you.

Hardy

As far as I remember it's at pitch level, not below. Stewards don't block your view, but linesmen, bainisteoirs, maoir uisce, chartered physiotherapists and the like may from time to time. It's like sitting at sideline level anywhere else - not a good view of the game at all, but very atmospheric as you're very close to the play.

I had a seat about four rows back for the semi final last year and I got up and spent some of the game standing at the top of the steps by the exit for a good view. Stewards passed no remarks.

Rois

Lower Hogan, Section 330, in the bottom half but not front row, think that's as perfect as anyone could wish for.

Norf Tyrone

That's a cracking seat Rois.

Mine is to the right of that around the end line. Happy enough with that.

Perfect view to see Stevie bag the third goal, and turn to blow kisses to the crowd!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nearlymad

Quote from: Rois on September 19, 2008, 09:53:32 AM
Lower Hogan, Section 330, in the bottom half but not front row, think that's as perfect as anyone could wish for.
Courtesy of Club Tyrone,Rois?

D4S

Realy excited now for Sunday I can't wait, my mate has my 2 tickets I'm lifting them after work, ill find out then where they are for, at the minute all I know is they are seated:)! Can't feckin wait:)!!!!
The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes.

the green man

Rois

Quote from: nearlymad on September 19, 2008, 04:05:25 PM
   Courtesy of Club Tyrone,Rois?

Nope, sitting with the folks.