had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

clarshack

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        Yes
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        Yes
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              Used To Be
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        No
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  Used To Be
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         No
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         Yes, but not this year
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         1
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  1
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      None
11. Championship games?                                                                           2
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                               Yes
13. If so when?                                                                                        Saturday
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              No
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        10  (1986, 1993, 1994, 1995, 2000 (replay), 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              No
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                           Club

ONeill

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 12, 2008, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: Rois on September 11, 2008, 11:28:22 PM
Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 11, 2008, 11:24:33 PM

Rois how do u join Club Tyrone? I had a look at the website there and couldn't see how to do it.  cheers !!  ;)

filthylittlebeast, if you click on "Downloads" it gives you the option to download the standing order form.  If you're seriously interested, don't send it to the address on the form, PM me and I'll give you other details. 

Rois how come its £40 odd to join? the club down here (although it Warrenpoint) is only around £20 or so.... why the big difference??

That is misleading information. There is no fixed amount. If you wanted to contribute a tenner a month you can and will have the same standing as someone who wanted to pay £100 a month. The £40 a month is the standard DD, totalling £480 for the year which was the target figure. However, that is not set as a must.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

nearlymad

Quote from: hardstation on September 12, 2008, 12:08:44 AM
Can someone just get me a ticket?

HS--PM me your details and I'll do my best.You'll have to trust me.

Zapatista

Quote from: nearlymad on September 15, 2008, 08:19:28 AM
bcarrier defintely deserves a ticket sure he has attended one match this year.It would be a national disgrace if he does not get one.

To be fair I'd say there will be 10 000 Tyronies at the match who haven't attended any games.

Zapatista

Quote from: nearlymad on September 15, 2008, 08:48:06 AM
Quote from: Zapatista on September 15, 2008, 08:38:29 AM
Quote from: nearlymad on September 15, 2008, 08:19:28 AM
bcarrier defintely deserves a ticket sure he has attended one match this year.It would be a national disgrace if he does not get one.

To be fair I'd say there will be 10 000 Tyronies at the match who haven't attended any games.
Aye  but he has form for getting the tickets on the big days.Fair play to him

I try to keep on his good side so ;)

Fair balls to anyone who gets a ticket (and attends). There is not 82 000 from Tyrone, Kerry and Mayo who would attend games regularly. It's a free for all.

bcarrier

Not delighted with my attendance this year - I havent been in the country for most of the summer though. Wouldnt be a national disgrace if I dont get a ticket but much like passedit has suggested  I think most people who "deserve" tickets ( and keep trying to last minute ie Barrys or like at 3:15) get them . The Kerry Mayo 97 final was only time I have gone to Dublin and not got in. 

Onion Bag

Holy f**k lads and lassies, This is the worse i have ever seen it, tickets are like gold dust, i was fairly confident of a couple but every avenue is a dead end, the pressure is starting to mount
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

clarshack

anyone know what the general feeling is among the clubs regarding their initial allocations for this year compared to 03 & 05. is it better, worse or pretty much the same?

ziggysego

Not know until the night. However could be tight the year as it's a game and whole country will be wanting to see, so nightm't be too tickets returning from other counties.
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

By all accounts a slightly better 1st Allocation than either, however, have been warned that the 2nd allocation is likely to be reduced in numbers from the previous years. Roughly 60/40 split between Seats / Standing

filthylittlebeast

Well hows the ticking hunting going ?? Im living just outside Newry in County Down at the min and theres absolutely no sign whatsoever of tickets appearing this part of the country !! Looks like there could be many of us having to watch the match in front of the telly instead....!!!

orangeman

Quote from: clarshack on September 15, 2008, 11:56:25 AM
anyone know what the general feeling is among the clubs regarding their initial allocations for this year compared to 03 & 05. is it better, worse or pretty much the same?

It appears tickets are worse quality than before -

nearlymad

Antrim is the best bet for any Nordies looking tickets.

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on September 15, 2008, 12:40:13 PM

in '03 & '05 i was  stuck in the corner between the hogan and canal end which wasnt great but a lot better than the hill. stood on the hill behind the goals in '04 but the stop nets actually impair your viewing so it was pretty sh*t.

orangeman

Quote from: clarshack on September 15, 2008, 12:56:56 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 15, 2008, 12:40:13 PM

in '03 & '05 i was  stuck in the corner between the hogan and canal end which wasnt great but a lot better than the hill. stood on the hill behind the goals in '04 but the stop nets actually impair your viewing so it was pretty sh*t.

Apparently a lot of clubs have got a large number of hill tickets - in most cases about 80 tickets out of about 200 !