had to pay tout
2 (5.9%)
travelled and didnt get 1
1 (2.9%)
didn't travel and didn't get 1
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

ONeill

No, no dealings with GG these days. Not sure where one/two will turn up this year. Don't forget to enter the comp - being drawn 17th.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

leenie

Quote from: hardstation on September 15, 2008, 05:44:46 PM
There is no comp. He was just messing. You know ONeill, he's a big feckin eejit.

come on.... bet there is....you can tell me i won't tell anyone! share the wealth!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

I'll be really gutted if i cant get a ticket-wish they would give them out earlier-load of BS.
Our club not giving them out til thurs.
Or is this the same for all clubs?

Doohicky

I live off the Ravenhill Road (East Belfast side). Not sure what closest club is, but I would assume it would be Bredagh.

I am hoping to join the Gaelic team at work and that may help get me into some club.
I don't know about anyone else but I wouldn't feel comfortable just sauntering into  a Club where I know none of the people.

I haven't played for many years (And was crap then) so getting involved in any playing again would be great.

Edit: The Competition can be entered through the UTV site. Makes it so that you don't have to pay.  8)

Norf Tyrone

Maggie- All clubs give them out on Thurs night. This is because at that stage 2nd allocations etc are out, and it means that there is less whining and crying.

Doohicky- There is a certain poster from around your parts, who is also a member of Bredagh. Perhaps they'll introduce you. I'll leave it with them.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nearlymad

So you're not in Antrim then Doohicky ?

Rois

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 15, 2008, 06:35:51 PM

Doohicky- There is a certain poster from around your parts, who is also a member of Bredagh. Perhaps they'll introduce you. I'll leave it with them.

Hmmm.....who's that then?

Doohicky, there's a couple of Strabanese fellas that play with Bredagh and I'm sure they'd only be too happy to have a chat - you might find you know them anyway.  They've a first, seconds and third teams so chances are you'll find your level.

PM me if you're serious - I'm from Strabane (kind of) and joined the club a few years ago to play ladies' football.

But Bredagh's not much good for Tyrone tickets at this stage of the competition.

tyrone exile

How much are the actual tickets?
are hill tickets cheaper?

Onion Bag

seating ticket €70

i assume a hill ticket is around €50 - €60

robbery
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

fred the red

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 15, 2008, 08:32:48 PM
seating ticket €70

i assume a hill ticket is around €50 - €60

robbery

Same prices as the ireland cyprus game next month.

I know which 1 id prefer to attend!!

Square Ball

Quote from: Rois on September 15, 2008, 08:15:06 PM

Doohicky, there's a couple of Strabanese fellas that play with Bredagh and I'm sure they'd only be too happy to have a chat - you might find you know them anyway.  They've a first, seconds and third teams so chances are you'll find your level.

PM me if you're serious - I'm from Strabane (kind of) and joined the club a few years ago to play ladies' football.

But Bredagh's not much good for Tyrone tickets at this stage of the competition.

theres a few others on here as well from Bredagh
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rois on September 15, 2008, 08:15:06 PM

There you go Doohicky. I think I should get an agent's fee.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

armagh leg-end

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  YES
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO(STUDENT)  * to exclude lotto/membership etc
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         TWO
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  THREE
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      NONE (Casement doesnt count for me)
11. Championship games?                                                                           FOUR
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        SATURDAY 
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        NONE(NEVER GOT THE CHANCE)
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket? Would expect to get one, if i could get me hands on one id give it to tyronies i no, and i have beeen asking about!!
Ard Mhacha Abu

tyrone exile

hill tickets are infact €35 which is around £29
some difference there

Mickeys beard

1. Is your county involved?                                                                        NO
2. Are you a club member?                                                                        YES
3. Are you a club officer/committee member?                                              NO
4. Are you a coach/mentor                                                                        NO
5. Are you a player?                                                                                  NO
6. Are you a supporters club member?                                                         NO
7. Have you contibuted financially to your club/county (minimum £300*)?         NO
8. How many national league games did you attend this year?                         One-Kerry in Austin Stacks-got our car keyed!
9. Mc Kenna/FBD/Mc Grath u21 MINOR etc?                                                  None
10. Away games (not inc championship)?                                                      One (KerKey)
11. Championship games?                                                                           Two
12. Would you travel before securing a ticket?                                                YES
13. If so when?                                                                                        SATURDAY
14. Are you prepared to pay over the odds for your ticket?                              NO
15. Number of previous AIF's attended?                                                        One2005 and couldn't get ticket for 2003-watched in maples
16. Are you related to a participant?                                                              NO
17. How do you hope to get a ticket?                                                             Asked everybody, Clergy, Gardai, Samaritans, passing soothsayers, businessmen, bald men, werewolves and germans. next door neighbour in Limerick came up with the goods a few days ago.  There is a God   
Boil the Drawers!