The official Playstation 3 thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

I had Singstar for the ps2, had about five dif ones actually, f**king loved all of them, were always some craic on the carry out when I was a student...

Played Guitar Hero but never owned it. She has got me it for my birthday though so I will let you know if it is good in about 3 weeks...

JimStynes

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 03, 2008, 03:28:04 PM
I had Singstar for the ps2, had about five dif ones actually, f**king loved all of them, were always some craic on the carry out when I was a student...

Played Guitar Hero but never owned it. She has got me it for my birthday though so I will let you know if it is good in about 3 weeks...

f**k i used to love kicking your ass in singstar, my key changes wer just to much for you big son  ;D

Shrek

Quote from: JimStynes on December 03, 2008, 04:25:43 PM

f**k i used to love kicking your ass in singstar, my key changes wer just to much for you big son  ;D

i normally call that singing out of tune.

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: JimStynes on December 03, 2008, 04:25:43 PM

What a complete lie, Jim you wouldn't know a note if it smacked you in the face. You were too busy posing and pouting if I remember rightly.

SidelineKick

Definitely wasnt combing his hair anyway  :D

Fcuk I'm in for some kickin between that and the Drew Kirk (the jerk) thing!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Our Nail Loney

Na you need to install the demos etc but it doesn't take that long. As for the memory issue just delete them when yuo are finished, simple!

I would strongly recommend anyone getting Guitar Hero, got it there today, early present have been playing it all aftrnoon, I love it. Only playing on the easy level at the minute whilst I get used to it, only three notes to use, when I step up to the four and five notes I am going to be fucked but at the minute I am rocking out big time!!

Our Nail Loney

Update on Guitar Hero, best game I have, havent put it down since I got it, class.

Also, Play have some great offers on games here:

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/3-/254484/2-/Promo.html?cur=257

Our Nail Loney

Just ordered myself Call of Duty 4, Smackdown versus raw and Bioshock from that sale, anyone got any of these, any good?

Also ordered a new Sony controller, and an extra Guitar for battles on Guitar Hero...

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on December 31, 2008, 11:00:15 AM
Playing Metal Gear Soild 4 at the minute, brilliant game.  Has anyone completed the game yet?  Roughly how long does it take to complete?

Havent got it yet, was thinking about it though... You recommend it then I take it??

Still waiting on my delivery of stuff from Play I ordered on xmas eve!!

Our Nail Loney

This young fella is my hero, what I aspire to do on Guitar Hero...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KUzNcheoY6U

Plus here is Ben rocking out at a tournament, he must not go to school.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc3_qG78F14&feature=channel

Our Nail Loney

My new Guitar arrived today!! Its a Fender Stratocaster and it is class!! Already beat my brothers on battles, I need a challenge. Suppose I can just work my way up to that young fella aboves level...

Also got the special edition Smackdown versus Raw 2009 (special edition as it comes with a mini wrestling ring replica case!! and a best of smackdown blu ray which I definitely will watch), this game is class, I don't watch wrestling bit I used to be addicted when I was younger... Started a Road To Wrestlemania with The Undertaker, what a legend he is, unbeaten at Wrestlemania and he has been around ages!! Didn't know there was an irish wrestler, Finlay or something?? Claims to be from Belfast, he is so annoying, plus he hijacked me when I was in the middle of a tital bid so it is definitely on...

scud

Metal Gear Solid and Bioshock are both lethal. MGS4 is VERY long if you watch all the cut scenes. Bioshock is like nothin else out there, its one of the most innovative games i've played. Set an enemy on fire, then electrocute them when they run for water  :D

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: scud on January 05, 2009, 11:27:25 PM
Metal Gear Solid and Bioshock are both lethal. MGS4 is VERY long if you watch all the cut scenes. Bioshock is like nothin else out there, its one of the most innovative games i've played. Set an enemy on fire, then electrocute them when they run for water  :D

Got Bioshock there the other day with Smackdown but haven't give it a chance as I have been playing Smackdown flat out, the roads to wrestlemania game modes are class!! Have already done the road to wrestlemania with the Undertaker, I continued his unbveaten streak by beating the Boogeyman in a Hell in a Cell match, I give him a tombstone on the top of the cell put the f**ker through it, he was bleeding and everything, don't mess with the dead man.

Started one last night with Triple H, it is class, but I am getting pulled two ways, Randy Orton wants me to start Evolution again and Shawn Michaels wants me back for DX... I haven't watched wresting in years but I am still getting into the storylines, they are class!

Shrek

never was really into the wrestling.

any other games you guys recommend, i am fed up with FIFA09 - it not as good as FIFA08.

Our Nail Loney

What ones have you got and what sorta games do you like??