The official Playstation 3 thread

Started by Our Nail Loney, September 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

How to you find fellas more your own standard on Fifa online?
I either come up against someone who I beat 6-0 or get someone who beats be 6-0...
Is there anyway of joining a place with people of the same level ?
BTW my username is laoislad though i'm not sure how you find me or how i would find ye if i had yer usertags
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Our Nail Loney

I dunno about fifa but there is a thing on pro evo where you can try to get ppl at your level, think they go by your pes points, though the ppl i played aganist when I started I absolutely stuffed!!

Shrek

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 24, 2008, 05:43:44 PM
How to you find fellas more your own standard on Fifa online?
I either come up against someone who I beat 6-0 or get someone who beats be 6-0...
Is there anyway of joining a place with people of the same level ?
BTW my username is laoislad though i'm not sure how you find me or how i would find ye if i had yer usertags

not really a search that i know off

you can go into the lobbies and set up a game from there

best way to search for people is to have them on your friends list, that way you will know if they are online and playing FIFA, send them a message and meet up in the lobbies to play

next time i am on i will send you a friends request if i remember

The Real Laoislad

Got GTA IV today...
Great game! So there I was taking Michelle for a date bowling when I accidentally boxed her and she dropped me like a hot shit...I think she'll give me a second chance though.
Going to a stripclub now hope its as good as Bottoms Up in Edinburgh  ;)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Croí na hÉireann

Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Shrek

got bored of GTA pretty quickly

recently got COD5,  really liking it, even though i keep getting bloody killed

good to realease all that frustration after getting wooped at FIFA09

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Shrek on December 01, 2008, 04:53:13 PM

Is COD good yeah? Im not mad on those games where you can only see the weapon you are using rather than seeing the whole person like in GTA

EDIT : I see Metal Gear Solid 4 is only €25 in a shop in Liffey Valley.Any one played it?
The reviews i read seem good
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Shrek

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 01, 2008, 04:57:32 PM
Quote from: Shrek on December 01, 2008, 04:53:13 PM

Is COD good yeah? Im not mad on those games where you can only see the weapon you are using rather than seeing the whole person like in GTA

have to say i felt exactly the same, COD4 was the first one of that type i ever got, really enjoyed it. had traded it in a while back, glad i got COD5 though - its a fun distraction from FIFA. - i only really play online - much better than ofline

Shrek

anybody played Little Big Planet yet. ??

seems to be very popular.

Our Nail Loney

I got it part of the package with my console shrek...

Havent really gave it a fair go yet as I have been mostly playing pro evo and grand theft auto...

The boss' da dies there last night so as a mark of respect the bookies is closed til friday so i will say i will get some serious gaming in now!! Might give Little Big Planet a rattle later.

From what I hear the online is unreal, ppl making their own levels etc and sharing them with their mates... From what I have played its very childish but addictive trying to find all the hidden things an all in each level to gain hundred percent...

Shrek

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 02, 2008, 11:55:30 AM
I got it part of the package with my console shrek...

Havent really gave it a fair go yet as I have been mostly playing pro evo and grand theft auto...

The boss' da dies there last night so as a mark of respect the bookies is closed til friday so i will say i will get some serious gaming in now!! Might give Little Big Planet a rattle later.

From what I hear the online is unreal, ppl making their own levels etc and sharing them with their mates... From what I have played its very childish but addictive trying to find all the hidden things an all in each level to gain hundred percent...

yeah thats pretty much what ive heard, childish but pretty damn addictive. might just stay away then

how are you getting on with Pro Evo - ive heard loads of bad reports, pretty much thats its rubbish - always thought of going back to Pro Evo but until i hear better reports i will stay with FIFA for now

Our Nail Loney

You are asking the wrong person here because i love Pro Evo ad always have, will never get into fifa, got the demo downloaded there and have to say I didnt like it.

I am addicted to Pro at the minute, am on a one man mission to get all the unlockables opened up, you have to win a world cup with each team to get their classic team, so far I have brazil and england done...

Am in the middle of doing a premiership to unlock the english hidden players

Also started a become a legend mode game where you control one player inthe match, a lot harder than it sounds, I started one up front was pretty much starved of possession as my runs weren't great, but then scored a screamer volley in the top corner so got a good contract!!

Our Nail Loney

Got that Buzz TV on the go last night, an early birthday present from the woman, its some craic, we had five of us playing taking turns for someone to sit out. Covers all areas of trivia. says there is voer 6000 questions and didnt see any repeated last night, you can also download the extra question packs from the playstation store..

Oh and in five games, I came first in... FIVE games. I am the Buzz master.

Shrek

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 03, 2008, 02:58:53 PM
Got that Buzz TV on the go last night, an early birthday present from the woman, its some craic, we had five of us playing taking turns for someone to sit out. Covers all areas of trivia. says there is voer 6000 questions and didnt see any repeated last night, you can also download the extra question packs from the playstation store..

Oh and in five games, I came first in... FIVE games. I am the Buzz master.

always thought of getting that, sounds like fun, have you tried any of the guitar hero, singstar etc games.