Will Tyrone ever shake off the puke football tag?

Started by T Fearon, September 03, 2008, 10:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will T-Fearon every lose his sour grapes about Tyrone?

Not until Tyrone have a 10 year barren run at all levels
Not until Armagh win another All-Ireland
Not until he becomes a priest
Not until he wins the lottery
Not Until he spits out the sour grapes and goes back to munching apples
Never - He is just to bitter and twisted

ONeill

Quote from: Muzz on September 03, 2008, 04:18:15 PM
Next thread Tony - Start a poll to see how many of the Tyrone Board supporters were at the Dublin game and then how many will get a ticket for the All-Ireland final.  Yet those that have followed Tyrone all year will struggle to make AIF Day.   ;)

I only made it to 4 of the games this year - Down, Louth and 2 games in Dublin - so will rightfully be sweating until the last moment I'm sure. I don't begrudge though those exiles from foreign shores who get tickets for the final.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

dodgy umpire

a very thought provoking poll Billy, we were spoilt for choice with the options
The Boys in Red and Black are back

pintsofguinness

Quote from: full back on September 03, 2008, 03:29:16 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on September 03, 2008, 03:25:47 PM
WISE UP AND LEARN TO NOT REPLY TO ANYTHING THE FAT GIT SAYS.

:D :D
You could get reported for this.................

Well I've reported it along with other comments, over three threads, which are nothing but abuse towards Tony and totally unnecessary.  I know Tony's said things before which has annoyed people and which I don't agree with but imo he was, at worst, having a laugh today and those who post bullshit towards him are no better than him.  They need to get a life. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 03, 2008, 08:27:14 PM
...along with other comments, over three threads, which are nothing but abuse towards Tony and totally unnecessary. 

Now there's a contradiction in terms ("abuse towards Fearon" & "unnecessary")  :P ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Orior

Interesting punctuation there..... T Hyphen Fearon. Is that some kind of Ty-rone thing?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

billy the kid

Just noticed I forgot to lock this and let it fall of the page earlier like I said I would but its done now.

T - Fearon you really need to grow up and learn to acknowledge when other teams (no matter how much you hate them) are good and when they are better than your own. Failure to do so just makes it hard to take anything you say seriously and you come across as a very bitter person.

Thats my last word on the matter.
If it moves hit it
If it doesnt hit it anyway!!

Over the Bar

Quoteits the fact that many assholes who haven't been at a game all season do.

Sadly it doesn't matter how many games you attend in the year, if you aren't in a club you are overlooked.  Many Tyrone fans living in Dubli, London etc. who fly home for every championship match are left high & dry when it comes to AIF day while someone living in the county, who doesnt attend a game all year, but knows someone in the club get a ticket.   

The present system isn't bad, buthere has to be a better way to sort those those that attend every game in winter & spring.

Puckoon

A most generous offer of a ticket was made to Puck, who had to decline as these foreign shores are too far away for a weekend jaunt, and my boss is a ****.

Gabriel_Hurl

I'm in the same boat Puck - met with the boss today - and he wouldn't let me swing my holidays around

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'll have to make do watching it on telly again

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ExiledGael

croker

Tony  will u evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver get over the villificaration of Tyrone u sound like  alot of your county folk of the same colour!! forget about the  past and realise that Tir Eoighan are about to be team of the decade  3 /3 excellent      1/2   satisfactory   live today not in  2002!

Kerry Mike

I been at a fair few in my time, have won a few too, 12 I think to date but number 13 would be nice. Still need a ticket though.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Frank Casey

KM an application is currently being made on behalf of a South Ossetian delegation. Will keep you posted.
KERRY 3:7

Puckoon

At least you have the telly gabriel - Ill be hunkered over setanta broadband. There is a small chance Ill get one of the smart classrooms at the university and put her up on the projector. Still be on me tod however.