When will Armagh next win a senior All-Ireland?

Started by Over the Bar, September 02, 2008, 03:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When will Armagh next win an senior All-Ireland?

Next Year.  Tyrone this year will spur them on like they did to Tyrone in 2003
5 (8.2%)
Within the next 2-3 years.
6 (9.8%)
Never under Peter McDonnell
3 (4.9%)
Never until Geezer takes over
3 (4.9%)
Never while Mickey Harte leads Tyone
9 (14.8%)
Never until the back door is scrapped
5 (8.2%)
Never
30 (49.2%)

Total Members Voted: 60

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: armaghniac on September 02, 2008, 03:32:52 PM
I think any thread that relates any teams performance to Tyrone should probably wait until after the "we are the absolute greatest" AI final

Maybe I will start a thread after the final on the lines of "When will Tyrone next win a senior All-Ireland?"

On second thoughts, I am not so childish  :D
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Armamike

Quote from: Over the Bar on September 02, 2008, 03:22:23 PM
Many within Armagh forecast dark days.  The old guard is mostly gone some firing broadsides at the mgt team as they leave.   Francie gets cleaned out in Croker and probably has played his last game.  What next & when will they be back?

Tut tut you rascal.  Enjoy the lead up to the final.
That's just, like your opinion man.

Armamike

Quote from: billy the kid on September 02, 2008, 03:52:52 PM
Anyway would the Armagh county board be able to pay his substantial wages and if so would they be willing to?

Eh?
That's just, like your opinion man.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

thejuice

Wheres the "when we get a load of better players" option
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

ziggysego

Where's the "When Tony stops predicting they win" option?
Testing Accessibility

stpauls

Orior

Quote from: red hander on September 03, 2008, 04:06:53 PM
www.answers.com/topic/hell-freezes-over

My boss says i will get a pay rise when hell freezes over. So I reckon that must in January, or hopefully December. Its fairly cold then.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dec

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

5 Sams

Rearrange these words and you will have your answer:

as, as, arsehole, down, not, long, my, looks.
The Aristocrat Years

filthylittlebeast

Quote from: T Fearon on September 02, 2008, 03:33:15 PM
Mickey might well be gone after this year's AI Final, as Tyrone supporters moght consider him a liability if they lose...just as they thought him a liability after the Down defeat.

Also if the Tyrone Board decide to award only their supporters who attended the Dublin game AI Final tickets, and not those who had lost faith, then they'll be rteurning about 10,000 Tickets to Croke Park ;D

It matters not when Armagh next win the AI. The fact is that they captured Sam before Tyrone ever did, contested their first ever final 33 years before Tyrone, and had contested two finals before Tyrone had even contested one. ;)

Remember also Tyrone have one All Ireland more than Armagh due to a lucky block and an easy free awarded in injury time in 2005 ;)

u really dislike tyrone don't u !!  >:(

full back

Quote from: filthylittlebeast on September 05, 2008, 02:52:45 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on September 02, 2008, 03:33:15 PM
Mickey might well be gone after this year's AI Final, as Tyrone supporters moght consider him a liability if they lose...just as they thought him a liability after the Down defeat.

Also if the Tyrone Board decide to award only their supporters who attended the Dublin game AI Final tickets, and not those who had lost faith, then they'll be rteurning about 10,000 Tickets to Croke Park ;D

It matters not when Armagh next win the AI. The fact is that they captured Sam before Tyrone ever did, contested their first ever final 33 years before Tyrone, and had contested two finals before Tyrone had even contested one. ;)

Remember also Tyrone have one All Ireland more than Armagh due to a lucky block and an easy free awarded in injury time in 2005 ;)

u really dislike tyrone don't u !!  >:(

What makes you think that?
I think you are over-reacting