important message for all dublin supporters

Started by smcafee, August 12, 2008, 09:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaffer

Dublin team - Bottlers !  Dublin Supporters - FAKE!!!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2008, 09:34:24 PM
Quote from: Coddle on August 15, 2008, 08:37:00 PM
I know

22 times

You must be very, very old.
He's having his medication, O'Neill. Then the nurses will take him to the bathroom!!

Coddle

That's 22
The same as Tyrone
Except 20 more.

:D

Oh Gaffer
Bottlers ? Fake ?

You seem very angry at someone.
Do you not like the Dubs either ?
Thats a shame.
Because if you did, you could join us and cheer on the Leinster champions as they send Mickey's men back up North tomorrow evening with their collective tails between their legs.
Or maybe they'll just head back to their bolthole in the Carton House Hotel to lick their wounds.

Enjoy the game  ;)

ONeill

Were you even born when Charlie stayed on?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: Coddle on August 15, 2008, 10:55:04 PM
That's 22
The same as Tyrone
Except 20 more.

:D

Oh Gaffer
Bottlers ? Fake ?

You seem very angry at someone.
Do you not like the Dubs either ?
Thats a shame.
Because if you did, you could join us and cheer on the Leinster champions as they send Mickey's men back up North tomorrow evening with their collective tails between their legs.
Or maybe they'll just head back to their bolthole in the Carton House Hotel to lick their wounds.

Enjoy the game  ;)

Not a bit angry. How could I be after the events of 2005? Tyrone V Dublin in Croke Park brings back very pleasant memories for me.
No! My everlasting memory of Dublin supporters is, after the Tyrone replay in 2005 and the Mayo match iagainst Dublin in 2006, the Dubs were , as soon as the final whistle went, wishing the opposing supporters well in the next match. IN OTHER WORDS, defeat didn't hurt them . If it had been me or most Tyrone supporters, it would be too painful to wish that luck so quickly after those 'devastating' defeats. It proved to me that the Dub support is not in the heart. They just run along with it until the Premiership starts , so that they can indulge in their real interest, ENGLISH SOCCER!!!

Coddle

Quote from: ONeill on August 15, 2008, 11:05:36 PM
Were you even born when Charlie stayed on?

Alas I was.
And a few year before that too and then some. 
Was even old enough to be on the hill too - shock horror!

Sure why wouldn't he stay on.
He wasn't sent off.
Not really.
Well that what he says and I have no reason to doubt him.
Have you seen the referee's report?

Sure anyway, I don't think Charlie scored anything in between been spoken to by the ref and then being actually sent off, did he ?
No, didn't think so.

So is Charlie Redmond being on the pitch a few minutes more than he might have been if the ref was more clear in his directions, the reason Tyrone were beaten by the Dubs in '95 ? Surely not when Tyrone were so spectacular in scoring that day, ooops, sorry. Peter was scoring that day, not Tyrone,  my mistake.

Enjoy tomorrow, I will .

Bring a Brolly -  No not that one - One for keeping the rain off
;D  ;D  ;D

Coddle

Not a bit angry. How could I be after the events of 2005? Tyrone V Dublin in Croke Park brings back very pleasant memories for me.
No! My everlasting memory of Dublin supporters is, after the Tyrone replay in 2005 and the Mayo match iagainst Dublin in 2006, the Dubs were , as soon as the final whistle went, wishing the opposing supporters well in the next match. IN OTHER WORDS, defeat didn't hurt them . If it had been me or most Tyrone supporters, it would be too painful to wish that luck so quickly after those 'devastating' defeats. It proved to me that the Dub support is not in the heart. They just run along with it until the Premiership starts , so that they can indulge in their real interest, ENGLISH SOCCER!!!

You need to seek some professional help my friend.  :P

While you're waiting, look up some words in the dictionary.

Sportsmanship
Manners
Humility

These might go some way to explaining to your little mind the reasons why we would offer congratulations and wish luck to opposing supporters.

Seriously though.  -  Get some help.

Gaffer

How could CheatCharlie 'not really' have been sent off. He was sent off and the duff referee, Russell, didnt ensure that he left the field at that time. The Cheat, Redmond, stayed on , even though he knew he should be off. He also told Russell, as he eventuallly left the field, that he , Russell, would never referee a match in Croke Park again. HA HA. Who does Charlie think he is? 10 years later, Russell is still appearing at Croker , long after Cheat Charllie!

Gaffer

Away to bed, Coddle? Course you are , Sleep tight!!       Big day tomorrow, Arsenal.......... Liverpool........... United on Sunday................

Coddle

Quote from: Gaffer on August 16, 2008, 12:34:17 AM
How could CheatCharlie 'not really' have been sent off. He was sent off and the duff referee, Russell, didnt ensure that he left the field at that time. The Cheat, Redmond, stayed on , even though he knew he should be off. He also told Russell, as he eventuallly left the field, that he , Russell, would never referee a match in Croke Park again. HA HA. Who does Charlie think he is? 10 years later, Russell is still appearing at Croker , long after Cheat Charllie!

A) We won the game
B) It was 13 years ago
c) Get over it

Did you get that professional help yet?

Gaffer

Get over it? Wasnt in my mind until you started banging on about it?  2005 ah the memory..... Beating the Dubs in their own back yard... Do you remember? It was the year Liverpool won the Champions League. Ah ...now you remember.

Where did you get your professional help?

Coddle

Have a look back
I think you'll find O'Neill mentioned Charlie in 1995 first.

Liverpool ?
Champions League ?
You seem to know alot about this soccer game you keep going on about.

I think you may be a SOCCER supporter - !
Go on admit it.
You have a quick look every now and again.
Me ? Well I have never watched soccer game in my life.

Talk to your doctor of your problems.
Tell him of your Dub Envy and your closet soccer addiction.
He's probably just advise that you're not a Dub, and never will be.
Where as I am Irish by Birth and a Dub by the Grace of God.

Ta Ta for now,
I'm off to watch the Dubs beat Tyrone

8)

Gaffer

You re away to watch some soccer DVD if yo are honest. If you do manage to come on the Gaelic match today when you are flicking through the channels, Dublin are the team in blue!!!! The match is on from 4pm to about 5.40pm. Thats if the Dubs fake supporters come to the match on time.

Zapatista

I'm really looking forword to today. To be fair the Dubs are mighty for pre and post match entertainment. I'll be hanging about the pubs a little longer than usual after the match today for the hooley. Hill 16 is great viewing during Dub games too but best observed as a neutral.

I get a sense of good will towards this Dublin team from outside the Pale. Maybe it's the 13 year drought or the way the have performed so far that few neutrals would begrudge them a victory and an All Ireland. Or maybe it's just that after 10 years living in the capital I realised they won't eat my children. Either way rain, hail, sleet or snow I'm going to have a good day.

Tyrone for Sam Dublin for shopping ;)