are tyrone the worst thing to have ever hit the gaa?

Started by smcafee, August 04, 2008, 08:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

Quote from: Keepthefaith93 on August 04, 2008, 09:07:09 AM
Tyrone are a rotten team with rotten supporters.
at last a bit of sense.tyrone are a team that if you showed a game of footy to a foreigner they would turn it off after five minutes and never watch a game again.

also the supporters are the biggest muck savages i have ever seen.i hope some of them go to hill 16 for the dublin game and see what will happen to them.

Bensars

I like mc Coys myself.  A good robust crisp is hard to find these days

Arthur

screenexile

This is the best thread of all time! The best of it is I don't even think it's a wind up either AND I don't think it's a Derry man... keep 'er lit anyway big lad. Keep fighting the good fight against all thing's Tyrone!

nrico2006

Ha ha, brilliant.  Was it not Greg McCartan that 'McGuigan got sent off'.  I wonder where Brian keeps his cards and notebook though?  Same as for Brian Dooher who decides to brandish a red to players who wrestle him to the ground or punch him in the stomach.  Not hard to guess what County smcafee is from.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

theskull1

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

smcafee

Quote from: screenexile on August 04, 2008, 09:56:35 AM
This is the best thread of all time! The best of it is I don't even think it's a wind up either AND I don't think it's a Derry man... keep 'er lit anyway big lad. Keep fighting the good fight against all thing's Tyrone!
no it isnt a wind up.it doesnt mean anything that its tyrone,if any team or supporters do the things tyrone are doing i would be saying the same.

Goats Do Shave

In all fairness, what was Dooher doing at the end of the game yesterday?

I know he's been accused of diving in the past, but was he feeling randy or what?  :P

Mike Sheehy

Now, in fairness, ye should give the man a fair hearing. He talks a lot of sense  :D :D

smcafee

Quote from: nrico2006 on August 04, 2008, 09:57:15 AM
Ha ha, brilliant.  Was it not Greg McCartan that 'McGuigan got sent off'.  I wonder where Brian keeps his cards and notebook though?  Same as for Brian Dooher who decides to brandish a red to players who wrestle him to the ground or punch him in the stomach.  Not hard to guess what County smcafee is from.
if brian mc guigan did not go down like a sack of shit after he riled up mc cartan,im sorry i got mixed up,he would have only been booked.same with dooher who i hope is getting ready for the olympics.

Mike Sheehy

you talk a lot of sense..except when you criticize kerry. Thats when you show what a dumb c**t you are.

Other than that, keep up the good work.

ziggysego

I'm going to support Derry now, I've seen the error of my ways.
Testing Accessibility

Radioulster

If Frank McGuigan, Eugene McKenna, Jody O'Neill, Iggy Jones, Peter Canavan, Stephen O'Neill etc are the worst thing to ever hit the GAA then I would'nt like to see the worst. Cynical fouling was introduced in  1946 to stop a free flowing Antrim team by those paragons of virtue KERRY. Bringing men behind the ball ala Ger Power and Pat Spillane who took diving to an art form re 1980 AIF, yep that was kerry again. Raising fitness levels and ignoring footballs in training, Dublin and Kerry in the 1970's. We are by no means innocent and there are certain things about this tyrone team that I would not subscrbe to but they are by no means the only county involved. Remember imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!!! I recall watching Tyrone and Derry in 95 when Derry scored 9 out of 10 scores from frees.

full back

Quote from: Radioulster on August 04, 2008, 11:15:35 AM
I recall watching Tyrone and Derry in 95 when Derry scored 9 out of 10 scores from frees.

Thats because ye dirty b4stards were hanging out of them for the whole game ;)

smcafee

Quote from: the colonel on August 04, 2008, 09:58:45 AM
to be fair that is the rambling of a w*nker there. thats just acting the c*ck with that post
im not rambling,im just point out truths some people find uncomfortable.

less of the personal abuse.