(So called) Republicans attack Sinn Fein MLA

Started by ziggysego, July 31, 2008, 07:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

"Somebody tell me WTF a bonfire has to do with Republican Identity."

when spin fein say its ok.

imtommygunn

It is unfortunate for the place that they got so many scumbags around the same age who can group together like that.

They're all individuals with similar intellect level and it's obvious that some "leader" at some point effectively brainwashed them into believing what they believed and it stemmed from there.

smcafee

the people setting up the bonfire are republicans.
certainly more republican than daithi mc kay,padraig mc shane or anyone else in spin fein who are enforcing british occupation in ireland.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 11:57:39 AM
certainly more republican than daithi mc kay,padraig mc shane or anyone else in spin fein who are enforcing british occupation in ireland.

You going to have to define the republican rules and scoring system, clearly and distinctly if you going to start scoring people on their republicaness.
Im surprised that being a republican includes openly assaulting someone , pissing off your neighbours and being a bit thick?

I'd say we will be waiting a while before we hear the ballad of Ciaran Mc Gill.
Its Grim up North

theskull1

Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 10:52:43 AM
"Somebody tell me WTF a bonfire has to do with Republican Identity."

when spin fein say its ok.

Very good

Now are you going to answer the question :-\. Come on man enlighten us
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

An Fear Rua

smcafee - do you post on another forum re this topic, and recently had your username challenged. No other reason that Im just wondering if Im reading the same persons points on different sites?
Its Grim up North

ziggysego

1. Bonfires are a Loyalist thing. I bet you were out complaining about the bonfires over the 12th. eh... eh?

2. Stepping stones young smcafee, stepping stones. All it's all about creating a climate of change where we can show the Unionist population that their rights and culture would be protected in a 32 county Ireland and that ultimately they would have more of a voice in the Dail than they ever that in Westminister.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on August 01, 2008, 12:26:29 PM
2. Stepping stones young smcafee, stepping stones. All it's all about creating a climate of change where we can show the Unionist population that their rights and culture would be protected in a 32 county Ireland and that ultimately they would have more of a voice in the Dail than they ever that in Westminister.

Only if they are elected ;) Unionism would have very little relavance in a UI. People from the Unionist tradition would have better repersentation but it wouldn't be of a strong Unionist brand.

These guys are just pricks! It's nothing to do anyhing other than them being pricks.

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 12:07:52 PM

You going to have to define the republican rules and scoring system, clearly and distinctly if you going to start scoring people on their republicaness.
Im surprised that being a republican includes openly assaulting someone , pissing off your neighbours and being a bit thick?

an irish republican is a person who wishes to see a 32 county ireland free from foreign interference.
this cannot include anyone who activly supports and aids the current british presence in ireland.
it suited spin fein and the provos to assault and kill paul quinn and i can remember many times when spin fein would intimidate people to do as they say.

corn02

Yes I Would

Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 01:16:10 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 12:07:52 PM

an irish republican is a person who wishes to see a 32 county ireland free from foreign interference.
this cannot include anyone who activly supports and aids the current british presence in ireland.
it suited spin fein and the provos to assault and kill paul quinn and i can remember many times when spin fein would intimidate people to do as they say.

And an orgy of drink, drugs and mayhem at a poxy bonfire will achieve a united ireland in what way??

Zapatista

Who will be the King of this 32 county ireland?

The Gs Man

Keep 'er lit

corn02

Quote from: Zapatista on August 01, 2008, 01:23:18 PM

Who will be the King of this 32 county ireland?

Bertie Ahern.