(So called) Republicans attack Sinn Fein MLA

Started by ziggysego, July 31, 2008, 07:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on August 01, 2008, 09:22:51 PM
The whole irony is that I can recall in the 1980s when bonfires were common all over west Belfast every 9th, and the local 'community representatives' actively encouraged their building, the piss-up and then into the Brits... I agree times have changed but the thickos of twenty years ago are now in Stormont...
well said.some people have short memories and some others want to rewrite republican history.

smcafee

Quote from: theskull1 on August 04, 2008, 10:43:55 AM
The fact that alot of these "bhoy's" are drug dealing scumbags who hide behind the name of republicanism doesn't bother you then smcafee. Anybody who put's it up to SF for whatever reason is good enough for a real principled republican like yourself. f**k me I've heard it all  :-\.

anyone who puts it up to those who are carrying out british rule in ireland.there are some people who i dont like but the provos had no problem working with drug dealers when it suited them.take the thorn out of your eye and see that some may not look eye to eye but have a common cause.

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 04, 2008, 11:08:36 AM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 11:02:02 AM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 04, 2008, 10:52:39 AM
so you reckon that the political/economical approach is of no use?
What do you suggest? Back to the bullets?

Lets no forget that the fellows on Kildare Street are supporting stormont too, Im assuming you think they are due a slap in the chops as well.

as long as ireland remains occupied republicans who want to achieve a 32 county sovereign state should feel free to go by any means necessary to end the occupation.

leinster house is just a puppet to give an illusion of freedom in the 26 counties.

nice bit of lipstick applied there.

The political approach has failed so we need to to go back to the bombs and bullets YES or NO?

the political approach has not completely failed but will collapse soon.republicans have the right to go to arms when the time comes.this may be soon with the british army in afghanistan and iraq.

what is your solution if politics fail?

smcafee

Quote from: theskull1 on August 04, 2008, 11:31:01 AM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 10:55:23 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on August 04, 2008, 10:43:55 AM
The fact that alot of these "bhoy's" are drug dealing scumbags who hide behind the name of republicanism doesn't bother you then smcafee. Anybody who put's it up to SF for whatever reason is good enough for a real principled republican like yourself. f**k me I've heard it all  :-\.

drug dealing sc**bag you say?it never bothered spin fein or the provos to deal with cigarettes from hijacked trucks,selling copied movies at jonesboro market or selling red diesel as normal diesel.dont start with slab murphy.if being a republican is being a criminal,were martin hurson,bobby sands and the rest of the hunger strikers criminals too?was it worth it?

Lets no forget that the fellows on Kildare Street are supporting stormont too, Im assuming you think they are due a slap in the chops as well.

as long as ireland remains occupied republicans who want to achieve a 32 county sovereign state should feel free to go by any means necessary to end the occupation.

leinster house is just a puppet to give an illusion of freedom in the 26 counties.

Just so you know. I'm not an apologist for SF or their republicanism, but looking through these replies, it would imply to me that your OK with drug dealing republicans?

Bonfires? Drug Dealing scumbags ruining their own communities? What else do you want to take from so called working class loyalism? FFS...... monkeys aping monkeys
spin fein and the provos have to this day ruined many communities themselves.there is nothing from loyalists that republicanism needs to take from.

J70

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:50:16 PM

The political approach has failed so we need to to go back to the bombs and bullets YES or NO?

the political approach has not completely failed but will collapse soon.republicans have the right to go to arms when the time comes.this may be soon with the british army in afghanistan and iraq.

They have the "right"? What gives them that right?

You're out of your mind if you think that people are going to support a return to murder and bombings. But I suppose that probably doesn't really matter to you.

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 04, 2008, 11:43:33 AM
Its no wonder the brits are still here, who in their right mind would hand over the keys to a rabble.

Smcafee, as far as I can see you are all bluster, ranting away and no viable alternative to offer, you havent (so far ) had enough conviction to answer the straight question I posed you, despite alluding to your response several times, I can see you know arguing with your crew over what colour of stamp to put on the letter bomb.

Yes Sinn Fein havent delivered what the promised(yet?), but who the hell thought that it would be that easy? As for whats changed since 87? lots and lots , some of it even for the good.
a viable alternative is eire nua that sinn fein propose.but this isnt liked by people enforcing british rule in ireland.making stupid comments makes you just look stupid.

what alternative does spin fein have if stormont goes to pieces?i have answered your questions,its just you dont like the answers.spin fein supporters dont like hearing answers that they dont agree with or are not the party line.

J70

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 01:11:56 PM
Its no wonder the brits are still here, who in their right mind would hand over the keys to a rabble.

Smcafee, as far as I can see you are all bluster, ranting away and no viable alternative to offer, you havent (so far ) had enough conviction to answer the straight question I posed you, despite alluding to your response several times, I can see you know arguing with your crew over what colour of stamp to put on the letter bomb.

Yes Sinn Fein havent delivered what the promised(yet?), but who the hell thought that it would be that easy? As for whats changed since 87? lots and lots , some of it even for the good.
a viable alternative is eire nua that sinn fein propose.but this isnt liked by people enforcing british rule in ireland.making stupid comments makes you just look stupid.

what alternative does spin fein have if stormont goes to pieces?i have answered your questions,its just you dont like the answers.spin fein supporters dont like hearing answers that they dont agree with or are not the party line.

How about waiting until the day comes when reunification can be achieved peacefully, by consent, as outlined in the GFA.

An Fear Rua

As I said YOU have no viable alternative to offer, except for kill the brits.  

Id have to know what the Sinn Fein party line is before I could toe it, thankfully Im capable of thinking for myself.

If stormount fails, it reverts to a direct joint rule from Dublin and London i.e. politics, and if that fails it goes to an external mediation i.e. politics and if that fails its most likely WWIII.  I wouldnt like to bet against the idea that SF would be happy enough to let direct rule come in.

can I come out of my pigeon hole yet?
Its Grim up North

An Fear Rua

Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2008, 01:16:31 PM

How about waiting until the day comes when reunification can be achieved peacefully, by consent, as outlined in the GFA.

That would be unutopian, and worse still, what the f**k would they have to complain about when it happens, there would be no excuses for the behaviour that is trying to be justified, unless the county council were late for the bins.
Its Grim up North

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 04, 2008, 11:54:53 AM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 11:49:57 AM

republicans will be back in the heart of communities sorting out problems republicans took care of before they were sold out.

Whats stopping them doing it now? or do they need guns?
Or maybe its becasue these communities are now filled with delinquents who dont really give a shite about their neighbours or their communities, but only care about the newest alcopop flavour. These lads could easily and affectively clean up their areas, remember internment with dignity and make their community great again, if only they gave a shit.
republicans do not yet have strong enough backing to take care of communities but the support has been growing.look at lynchboys post to see what i mean.the trouble is spin fein telling people what they can or cant do and they are at last standing up to the intimidation from them.

smcafee

Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2008, 01:10:39 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:50:16 PM

They have the "right"? What gives them that right?

You're out of your mind if you think that people are going to support a return to murder and bombings. But I suppose that probably doesn't really matter to you.
the right comes from the people of ireland from the unfinished business of the proclamation of 1916.
support for a return to armed struggle is slowly growing and will grow more when recession hits and people remember that life isnt always about material things like a mpv car or a 42 inch tv.

smcafee

Quote from: J70 on August 04, 2008, 01:16:31 PM

you really think the brits will let that happen?  :D :D :D
mi5 have done a good job already on spin fein.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

smcafee have you still got the avatar of the cat and the armalite?
Tbc....

BennyHarp

Jaysus - smcafee you're some craic - can i be your mate! Havent heard the oul rubbish your spouting since the 1980s good man urself! Its awful in the north these days with no army on the streets, no check points every 2 miles, no barriers going into and out of towns, no bomb scares in our schools and town centres, not being stopped by police at the airport for 5 hours when flying to the UK! Wish we could go back to the 1980s and early 1990s again - just not enough people being murdered in the country at the minute for your liking then?!
That was never a square ball!!

carribbear

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 12:41:56 PM
there are some people who i dont like but the provos had no problem working with drug dealers when it suited them.

says it all about who you are and what you know.