Previous topic - Next topic

smcafee

Quote from: theskull1 on August 01, 2008, 12:16:16 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 10:52:43 AM
"Somebody tell me WTF a bonfire has to do with Republican Identity."

when spin fein say its ok.

Very good

Now are you going to answer the question :-\. Come on man enlighten us
many republican areas of the occupied six have have had bonfires to mark commerations.until recently spin fein had no problems with this bonfire that has been held every year at duncleg and threatened people themselves that didnt want it.now they change their mind by being brit enforcers they think they can just walk over republicans.not going to happen as long as ireland is unfree.

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 12:18:11 PM
smcafee - do you post on another forum re this topic, and recently had your username challenged. No other reason that Im just wondering if Im reading the same persons points on different sites?
yes and no

theskull1

The fact that alot of these "bhoy's" are drug dealing scumbags who hide behind the name of republicanism doesn't bother you then smcafee. Anybody who put's it up to SF for whatever reason is good enough for a real principled republican like yourself. f**k me I've heard it all  :-\.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

smcafee

Quote from: ziggysego on August 01, 2008, 12:26:29 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 11:57:39 AM
the people setting up the bonfire are republicans.
certainly more republican than daithi mc kay,padraig mc shane or anyone else in spin fein who are enforcing british occupation in ireland.

1. Bonfires are a Loyalist thing. I bet you were out complaining about the bonfires over the 12th. eh... eh?

2. Stepping stones young smcafee, stepping stones. All it's all about creating a climate of change where we can show the Unionist population that their rights and culture would be protected in a 32 county Ireland and that ultimately they would have more of a voice in the Dail than they ever that in Westminister.
bonfires are not a loyalist thing,they take place all over the world.

and you are thick if you think that stormont will lead to a 32 county irish republic.the brits have always looked down on the irish and they always will.remember no blacks no dogs no irish?the brits have trapped the spin fein sell outs into enforcing british rule in occupied ireland and for as long as ireland is occupied it will never be at peace.more and more republicans are starting to see this.

An Fear Rua

so you reckon that the political/economical approach is of no use?
What do you suggest? Back to the bullets?

Lets no forget that the fellows on Kildare Street are supporting stormont too, Im assuming you think they are due a slap in the chops as well.

Its Grim up North

smcafee

Quote from: theskull1 on August 04, 2008, 10:43:55 AM
The fact that alot of these "bhoy's" are drug dealing scumbags who hide behind the name of republicanism doesn't bother you then smcafee. Anybody who put's it up to SF for whatever reason is good enough for a real principled republican like yourself. f**k me I've heard it all  :-\.

drug dealing sc**bag you say?it never bothered spin fein or the provos to deal with cigarettes from hijacked trucks,selling copied movies at jonesboro market or selling red diesel as normal diesel.dont start with slab murphy.if being a republican is being a criminal,were martin hurson,bobby sands and the rest of the hunger strikers criminals too?was it worth it?

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 04, 2008, 10:52:39 AM

Lets no forget that the fellows on Kildare Street are supporting stormont too, Im assuming you think they are due a slap in the chops as well.

as long as ireland remains occupied republicans who want to achieve a 32 county sovereign state should feel free to go by any means necessary to end the occupation.

leinster house is just a puppet to give an illusion of freedom in the 26 counties.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 11:02:02 AM

as long as ireland remains occupied republicans who want to achieve a 32 county sovereign state should feel free to go by any means necessary to end the occupation.

leinster house is just a puppet to give an illusion of freedom in the 26 counties.

nice bit of lipstick applied there.

The political approach has failed so we need to to go back to the bombs and bullets YES or NO?

Its Grim up North

smcafee

Quote from: Yes I Would on August 01, 2008, 01:18:43 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 01:16:10 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 12:07:52 PM
certainly more republican than daithi mc kay,padraig mc shane or anyone else in spin fein who are enforcing british occupation in ireland.

You going to have to define the republican rules and scoring system, clearly and distinctly if you going to start scoring people on their republicaness.
Im surprised that being a republican includes openly assaulting someone , pissing off your neighbours and being a bit thick?

I'd say we will be waiting a while before we hear the ballad of Ciaran Mc Gill.

an irish republican is a person who wishes to see a 32 county ireland free from foreign interference.
this cannot include anyone who activly supports and aids the current british presence in ireland.
it suited spin fein and the provos to assault and kill paul quinn and i can remember many times when spin fein would intimidate people to do as they say.

And an orgy of drink, drugs and mayhem at a poxy bonfire will achieve a united ireland in what way??
Who talked about drink,drugs and mayhem?a bonfire will not achieve a united ireland on its own but it will help focus minds on remembering fellow irish men and women who have put up with hardship,torture and death for the cause of a united ireland the same way spin fein hijacked the memory of the hunger strikers for their use in enforcing british rule in ireland.

theskull1

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 10:55:23 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on August 04, 2008, 10:43:55 AM

drug dealing sc**bag you say?it never bothered spin fein or the provos to deal with cigarettes from hijacked trucks,selling copied movies at jonesboro market or selling red diesel as normal diesel.dont start with slab murphy.if being a republican is being a criminal,were martin hurson,bobby sands and the rest of the hunger strikers criminals too?was it worth it?
Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 11:02:02 AM

Just so you know. I'm not an apologist for SF or their republicanism, but looking through these replies, it would imply to me that your OK with drug dealing republicans?

Bonfires? Drug Dealing scumbags ruining their own communities? What else do you want to take from so called working class loyalism? FFS...... monkeys aping monkeys
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

smcafee

Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 01:55:41 PM
Quote from: smcafee on August 01, 2008, 01:16:10 PM
Quote from: An Fear Rua on August 01, 2008, 12:07:52 PM

You going to have to define the republican rules and scoring system, clearly and distinctly if you going to start scoring people on their republicaness.
Im surprised that being a republican includes openly assaulting someone , pissing off your neighbours and being a bit thick?

I'd say we will be waiting a while before we hear the ballad of Ciaran Mc Gill.

an irish republican is a person who wishes to see a 32 county ireland free from foreign interference.
this cannot include anyone who activly supports and aids the current british presence in ireland.
it suited spin fein and the provos to assault and kill paul quinn and i can remember many times when spin fein would intimidate people to do as they say.

I think you need to clarify your thoughts on this, on one hand you say these lads are more republican than sinn fein "certainly more republican than daithi mc kay,padraig mc shane or anyone else in spin fein who are enforcing british occupation in ireland", and the next you say sinn fein are not republican at all "this cannot include anyone who activly supports and aids the current british presence in ireland."

It seems to me these lads are fighting the battle that was required 20 years ago, things have changed since then, even prior to the farce on the hill, methinks these lads need to reasses their tactics?

I wholly agree that internment should never be forgotten, and should be recognised, however acting like a spidey loyalist, getting pissed and burning pallets isnt the best way to do it, and shitting on your own doorstep isnt either. Your not going to either change sinn fein or beat them with the approach seen yesterday. Its moved on from rocks to the trojan horse...

its easy to be more republican when your standing against someone who cant be called a republican.

what has changed since 1987?ireland is still occupied and still not at peace.

the people acting like spidey loyalists,getting pissed and burning pallets 20 years ago are now sitting in stormont for spin fein and have forgotten their roots and people.they are now the same as the stoops from 20 years ago. daithi found this out the hard way.

An Fear Rua

Its no wonder the brits are still here, who in their right mind would hand over the keys to a rabble.

Smcafee, as far as I can see you are all bluster, ranting away and no viable alternative to offer, you havent (so far ) had enough conviction to answer the straight question I posed you, despite alluding to your response several times, I can see you know arguing with your crew over what colour of stamp to put on the letter bomb.

Yes Sinn Fein havent delivered what the promised(yet?), but who the hell thought that it would be that easy? As for whats changed since 87? lots and lots , some of it even for the good.
Its Grim up North

smcafee

Quote from: lynchbhoy on August 01, 2008, 02:12:26 PM
Donagh, these lads would respect no-one

as a guy said to me at a wedding the other week in Enniskillen - the people around the place almost wish the 'boys' were still around to deal with these younger crew and their drugs and anti-social 'crimes' (his words not mine - and he is not a republican, but a quiet SDLP voter and I got a bit of a shock when he said this to me).

these young lads are asbo-types but sinn feins biggest crime here is their lack of effort in getting the psni to become th epolice force they were meant to be. I am still hearing collaborating stroies from Derry/Derry city, tyrone and Fermanagh about how the cops wont stop this anti social behaviour in nationalist areas and estates.

A lot of people are now mistakenly starting to think that the dissidents will do the job for them that the ira used to do in arresting these anti social activities and drugs.
There are the same kinds of gangs in dublin and limerick to name just two, but at least the cops down here will make some kind of effort to halt such behaviour. scumbags are scumbags wherever they are.

Bonfires should possibly only be allowed for halloween 'celebrations'  - but imo they should be stopped for pollution reasons.

smcafee - what are you talking about ? I think we get it that you dont like sinn fein. So what ?
do you actually have a point?
I am starting to ask the same question of ziggy too...

so spin fein are to help enforce british rule in ireland.thats cleared up.

current republicans are not dissidents.the only dissidents are in spin fein and republicans will be back in the heart of communities sorting out problems republicans took care of before they were sold out.

and bonfires were ok when sinn fein said they were.no one listens to a tout.

An Fear Rua

Quote from: smcafee on August 04, 2008, 11:49:57 AM

republicans will be back in the heart of communities sorting out problems republicans took care of before they were sold out.

Whats stopping them doing it now? or do they need guns?
Or maybe its becasue these communities are now filled with delinquents who dont really give a shite about their neighbours or their communities, but only care about the newest alcopop flavour. These lads could easily and affectively clean up their areas, remember internment with dignity and make their community great again, if only they gave a shit.
Its Grim up North

smcafee

Quote from: orangeman on August 01, 2008, 04:03:40 PM
Leaving aside the issue of whether there should be a bonfire in Dunclug or not,,is Sinn Fein now trying to clean up the image of Republican areas by taking away the flags and now the bonfires ? Is this meant to impress the Unionist people or what ? Unionists / Loyalists have their flags and bonfires and we don't really think about them - why are Sinn Fein embarking on this policy now ?

i dont think its impressing them.jim wells of the dup said on the 12th that republicans in the occupied six should move to the free state.

ive a message for jim wells.f**k off back to britain if you love it so much.