3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Shrek on May 06, 2010, 10:28:13 AM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on May 06, 2010, 09:17:30 AM
What you jailbreak it with shrek? I used blackra1n the last time

As Boycey said, its aclled Spirit, much easier than Blackra1n was, took about 2 mins to JB

Havent came across any bugs as yet.

Is yours JB'd atm Laoislad?

Yeah I have it Jailbroke atm
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Shrek

i take it you didnt upgrade to 3.1.3 then.

what Theme do you use?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Shrek on May 06, 2010, 10:36:40 AM
i take it you didnt upgrade to 3.1.3 then.

what Theme do you use?

I use a combo of one called Motion4FX and Audi A4, the Audi A4 one makes great icons and the motion4FX makes the background have Blue neon lights going across in stripes, I'll upload a photo of it when I get home tonight
You'll Never Walk Alone.

BenDover

had been waiting on the HTC Desire to be released on O2 but got so pissed of with the delayed releases i rang up retentions this morning and they've offered me a reconditioned iPhone 3GS 16GB, 500mins, unlimited text and internet £28/month what do you fellas think?

Shortso79

sounds a great deal rover

did you go for it ?

Can u pm that retentions number please

ONeill

Quote from: BenDover on May 06, 2010, 12:38:58 PM
had been waiting on the HTC Desire to be released on O2 but got so pissed of with the delayed releases i rang up retentions this morning and they've offered me a reconditioned iPhone 3GS 16GB, 500mins, unlimited text and internet £28/month what do you fellas think?

The dog's bollocks. Jump at it.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

criostlinn

Just done a jailbreak.

So what next. How do I go about getting the likes of Tom Tom  on the phone. What version do I download of pirate bay and how do I get it onto the phone.

Thanks

BenDover

Quote from: Shortso79 on May 08, 2010, 11:48:28 AM
sounds a great deal rover

did you go for it ?

Can u pm that retentions number please

Yea took that offer figured it was to good to turn down, i just dialled 202 from my phone and dialled through till the 'thinking of leaving O2 option' didn't even bother with the upgrades team as they're a waste of time

omagh_gael

Anyone have any experiences of claiming a new iPhone from their o2 insurance?

BenDover

Downloaded that FStream app for listening to radio online, have all the BBC stations saved does anyone have the link for 2FM or TodayFM

Minder

Quote from: BenDover on May 12, 2010, 08:31:55 AM
Downloaded that FStream app for listening to radio online, have all the BBC stations saved does anyone have the link for 2FM or TodayFM

2fm have their own free app.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

EC Unique

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 10, 2010, 12:19:16 PM

Don't know about o2 but with Vodafone it is a seperate insurance comany for an iPhnoe. With my old phone Vodafone covered it for £3 a month. My iPhone costs £12.50 a month. :-\

Minder

Quote from: EC Unique on May 12, 2010, 09:34:11 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 10, 2010, 12:19:16 PM

Don't know about o2 but with Vodafone it is a seperate insurance comany for an iPhnoe. With my old phone Vodafone covered it for £3 a month. My iPhone costs £12.50 a month. :-\

I stuck mine on the house insurance and have phone insurance as part of my bank account.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Real Laoislad

Does anyone use the Eirtext App?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

supersub

anyone have that new sony ericsson xperia x10? and can compare it to the iphone?!