3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Considering joining the club next month when my contract is up. Big question for me is it worth it considering I don't have broadband at home and I'm not in a 3g area either? At the minute my trusty N95 is my only web access available outside work hours.

Shamrock Shore

Laoislad.

Givvis a call sometime and I will explain it all to you.

ONeill

Great stuff thon Sky Sports yoke. Works a dream for a man who won't pay for Sky.

Pity there wasn't a wife app too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on November 10, 2009, 09:33:16 PM
Great stuff thon Sky Sports yoke. Works a dream for a man who won't pay for Sky.

Pity there wasn't a wife app too.

Some bollocks from Sky was to ring me tonight as i was getting an error message, but he never bothered his fat hole.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 10, 2009, 09:12:19 PM
Considering joining the club next month when my contract is up. Big question for me is it worth it considering I don't have broadband at home and I'm not in a 3g area either? At the minute my trusty N95 is my only web access available outside work hours.

Well you will need Itunes to set it up and the Youtube facility will be pretty useless without Wi-Fi but other than that it should be grand. I think you have a 7 day cooling off period when you sign a contract anyway.

The Real Laoislad

Very impressed with the iphone so far,was up till all hours last night playing with it

I had to order another phone today though as the iphone would last .00003secs on some of the sites I work on,so I ordered a cheapy one that I can just swap sim cards too when I'm on those work sites.

I have downloaded a few apps..facebook,sky news,mini golf,sky sports,some car racing game which had excellent graphics, and a brilliant PGA TOUR one which gives you up to date golf scores and also has a calender that gives you every golf event of the year and if the tournament has already been played a full leaderboard from it!It also has a shot of the week video plus interviews!! well I was excited anyway  :-[

Also got the spirit level which I was very surprised is actually quite accurate,though I don't think I'll be replacing it for my real one.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Epic bosoms I like the sound of that...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Bensars

Get the tiger woods game LL.  well worth the £3.

Was onto sky today and the fella i was chatting to was saying that the new sky app has had 2.5 million downloads

Minder

Quote from: Bensars on November 12, 2009, 10:35:38 PM
Get the tiger woods game LL.  well worth the £3.

Was onto sky today and the fella i was chatting to was saying that the new sky app has had 2.5 million downloads

The wankers charged me the £6 even though i put the promo code in.

Bensars

i was the same hence the call.

Refunded

Minder

Quote from: Bensars on November 12, 2009, 10:41:45 PM

Refunded

I rang today and they are to ring me back but couldnt give a timeframe.......It would be powerful if you could access it over 3G and not just WI-FI

Archie Mitchell

Not good minder, I got sent another promo code today if the other one didnt work. Mine seems to have worked ok and havent got charged for it.

Tubes is better than Epic Busoms.

Bensars

Quote from: Minder on November 12, 2009, 10:42:50 PM
Quote from: Bensars on November 12, 2009, 10:41:45 PM

Refunded

I rang today and they are to ring me back but couldnt give a timeframe.......It would be powerful if you could access it over 3G and not just WI-FI
It would be alright. I got rid of Sky about a year ago so happy enough to watch a few games on it

Minder

I have set a reminder on my phone for the start of Feb to cancel.

Bensars

I asked about the account and they say it will appear only  a month ahead at a time.