3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

That what i meant
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Archie Mitchell

Minder, have you all your contacts added to your gmail account so your ready to go when sync up the iPhone to computer tomorrow? Make sure you have latest version of iTunes as well.

Minder

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 06:04:47 PM
Minder, have you all your contacts added to your gmail account so your ready to go when sync up the iPhone to computer tomorrow? Make sure you have latest version of iTunes as well.
No Archie was planning on doing it tonight, did you say you bluetoothed yours to your laptop? My laptop is 3 years old, are all laptops bluetoothed enabled?

Archie Mitchell

Might have it. Is there a bluetooth icon/light anywhere on it? What phone do you currently have? Does it have the option of sending all contacts via bluetooth?
Even if you do get it sent to your laptop, I dont know if you can just use the Windows contacts for the iPhone or import them into your gmail account. I just imported them into Outlook and went from there.

Minder

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on June 18, 2009, 06:12:51 PM
Might have it. Is there a bluetooth icon/light anywhere on it? What phone do you currently have? Does it have the option of sending all contacts via bluetooth?
Even if you do get it sent to your laptop, I dont know if you can just use the Windows contacts for the iPhone or import them into your gmail account. I just imported them into Outlook and went from there.

I have a Nokia N95, laptop doesent seem to be bluetooth enabled  :'(

Archie Mitchell

You might be able to send via datacable or infra-red if the laptop has it. If not, resort to typing them all out.

ONeill

You need to leave it under a tree for ten minutes. Or visit a local branch.

Plug her into itunes.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ONeill on June 18, 2009, 11:06:08 PM
You need to leave it under a tree for ten minutes. Or visit a local branch.

Plug her into itunes.

And click the Update button

ONeill

Have you tried the ipint yet - virtual beer? It's gonna save me a fortune on Sunday.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Archie Mitchell

But sure when it's free, you'd drink anything.

Archie Mitchell

You'll be charging it less when you have the new update as it has a better battery life than the old version.

Maybe that means you'll be knocking back more in the day?

bailestil

Well got the new iphone.
Can't comment what its like compared to other editions as this is my first.

I'm just gald to see the back of my N95!!!

nifan

The upgrade does appear to make a real noticable speed difference, like in the video half way down here

http://gizmodo.com/5293388/iphone-3gs-review

new devil

If your iphone is locked can you still get the upgrade through itunes?

Minder