3G iPhone

Started by mournerambler, July 30, 2008, 03:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venter

what applications have you used the cut and paste in?

ziggysego

Quote from: venter on June 18, 2009, 11:07:53 AM
what applications have you used the cut and paste in?

SMS, Twitter and Omegla
Testing Accessibility

venter

very good, I just figured out how to work it on SMS. It also works on eirtext which is handy. The eirtext pro and my bill are brilliant applications.

lurganblue

ok so i thought it was working but the mms dont seem to be.  there always seems to be an error sending pics. i got a message to say i could send them because it hasnt been set up for me yet. i then got a MMS from O2 saying it was ready to use but i still cnt send them. is there something i should be doing?

ziggysego

Turns out MMS isn't working for me either. O2 texted me this morning apologising and hope to have the problem fixed this evening.
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

maybe thats the case with me too ziggy. i havent got a text about it though

ziggysego

I'll keep you up-to-date with what O2's telling me Lurgan and when it's working for me.
Testing Accessibility

Bainisteoir

I updated last nite.. went very smoothly.. 15 mins max!! where is the option for push notifications... i cant find it anywhere? also I have my email linked to exchange and this also applies to my calenders also, when i updated and it restarted the emails where there as before but the calender was wiped clean... any idea on how I get the calender entries back without going onto exchange and manually inputting them onto my iphone?

lurganblue

Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 01:24:27 PM
I'll keep you up-to-date with what O2's telling me Lurgan and when it's working for me.

cheers

lfdown2

Quote from: lurganblue on June 18, 2009, 01:32:14 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on June 18, 2009, 01:24:27 PM

cheers

mine just sorted, working and all!

ziggysego

Just got another text from O2... still working on the problem. AT&T is having the same problems apparently.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

lurgan, O2 texted to say MMS is working now. They also sent me an image too.

Check it out now and let me know if it's working ok for you.
Testing Accessibility

lurganblue

yep working for me now too ziggy. i turned my phone on and off about an hour ago... seemed to work after that. seems to have been about the same time it was sorted for you...
no text from O2 for myself though.

strange to get so excited about being able to send and recieve MMS lol
anyone able to find out the cost per MMS yet?

Minder

Quote from: lurganblue on June 18, 2009, 03:47:54 PM
yep working for me now too ziggy. i turned my phone on and off about an hour ago... seemed to work after that. seems to have been about the same time it was sorted for you...

MMS X 4
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Mhic Easmuint

Quote from: Minder on June 18, 2009, 04:48:25 PM
Quote from: lurganblue on June 18, 2009, 03:47:54 PM

MMS X 4
Is it not SMS x 4?