Darren Fay & Graham Geraghty........

Started by thejuice, July 21, 2008, 10:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

...its an ugly rumour or (perhaps lie would be a better word) that dogged Graham through his career. It was an awful stain on his character despite it being rubbished as tabloid garbage by his family.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Dinny Breen

QuoteWhat's that about GNevin? If it's what I think it is then you are a disgrace.

Agree, that's a disgrace. Gnevin cop and pull that down.
#newbridgeornowhere

Hardy

Jinxy

Let yourself down badly there GNevin.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Hardy

That's impossible Jinxy. There's no "down" from the gutter.

ludermor

Gnevin shows his true colours once again, really why should anyone be surprised.

Hardy

And Tankie's support is no surprise.

Tankie

Quote from: Hardy on July 21, 2008, 12:21:08 PM
And Tankie's support is no surprise.
No surprise for that, i really think you are getting upset over nothing!
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Jasus getting up set over the man's choice of beer is a bit much
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Tankie

Quote from: Gnevin on July 21, 2008, 12:30:12 PM
Jasus getting up set over the man's choice of beer is a bit much

;)

he will be missed for the craic at the Dublin meath games!
Grand Slam Saturday!

magpie seanie

That's disgraceful and it says a lot about those associated with it and those who think its funny. Shame on ye.

Gaaboardmod3

That post is way out of order, it is not 'banter', it is not funny and it is not on. GNevin, you had a chance to retract, and you persisted with it. Not only is it out of order for discussion board, but if Graham, or anyone close to him read it, we'd be certainly open for getting communication from solicitors on the subject, were we to take no action.

Believe me, we've received such contact for lesser topics before, hence the rule about people's personal lives, and any attempt to blacken their name on here. I'd ask anyone who is contemplating posting stuff like that..

a) Would you like to read libellous stuff like that about yourself?
b) Would you say it to their face?

The answer to both, I'd venture to suggest is no, and so I'd ask that you apply those same principles here.

GNevin picks up a straight ban for that post.

Tankie

Thats a bit harsh after it was said to be exceptable only two weeks ago to laugh an joke about the trampling of Dublin fans and how it would be no loss if they died. - now that was SICK!

How long does he get banned for?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gaaboardmod3

That thread, and another started by GNevin about a bomb at the Ulster final, were deleted by a moderator, and warnings were handed out. Any further questions on that matter should be sent via PM, as I am not going to reply on this thread.

Cheers

Tankie

From what i remember he posted that thread just to point out how SICK O'Neill and all the other lads were in thinking it was ok for innocent men, women and children to die at a GAA match just because they are Dubs!
Grand Slam Saturday!