A poll for the Ulster bies

Started by Mike Sheehy, July 19, 2008, 11:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you draw  Limerick in the qualfiers you'll hammer them right ?

yes. I've always said Munster football is crap so I'm not going to change my tune now
44 (75.9%)
No. I'm going to come over all respectful now in case I look like a tit in case we lose
14 (24.1%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Mike Sheehy

Theres going to be a lot of this "I always said Lmerick were good" stuff so I thought we should have a poll and get organized about it, like

Mike Sheehy

so thats 3 votes saying ye will hammer Limerick.

How about adding a note on your prediction of the scoreline as well.....cmon, just for the craic like.....

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mike Sheehy

Mike Sheehy

Down hammered Offaly so that scoreline is a bit flattering to Limerick dont you think ?

Owenmoresider

I'd say it'll be Donegal 7-22 Limerick 1-5 myself. With 4 red cards.

Mike Sheehy

you're from Sligo, you cant vote !

Yes I Would

Maguire01

I'd hope Monaghan would have 5 points to spare. At the same time, i wouldn't want to have to travel to Limerick - one thing they won't lack now is belief.  
At the end of the day however, i think if they have to travel to visit any of the remaining Ulster teams, it will be a long and disappointing journey home.

Mike Sheehy

Dont be silly. Monaghan will hammer Limerick if they draw them.

ONeill

Sorry, I thought this was just the half-time scoreline.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Mike Sheehy

QuoteDonegal 10-89 Limerick 0-02

thats high scoring for weak Munster team against Ulster opposition....am I detecting some chinks in the confident exterior...a seed of self-doubt perhaps ?

Yes I Would

You seem a little bit paronoid and obsessive tonight Mikey. Everything ok at home??
Your reminding me  a wee bit like Willie Frazer!!

ziggysego

Nah, it's Donegal's discipline which will let them down.
Testing Accessibility