Copper Face Jacks

Started by Mickey Linden, July 03, 2008, 10:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

No, but it doesn't make her 'not' classy. Maybe she got drunk and made a mistake. Maybe she's trying to do the right thing now. MAybe not. Maybe she's an absolute trollop, but this in isolation doesn't tell us whether she's classy or not.

Look at James Bond. How many of them ladies are 'classy'?

AZOffaly

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on July 03, 2008, 02:33:16 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:29:25 PM
She can't remember whether it was a Friday or Saturday night. But she knows it's this fella, so it was only one of the nights she was with your man. She just can't remember which. That's hardly an indication of total trampishness.

If she was out shagging both nights, she'd surely have 2 suspects :D

Maybe it's not this poor unfortunate brummie Irishman's baby at all. There might have been a second shooter behind the grassy knoll.

Possibly, but all I'm saying is that people are making awful assumptions about this girl based on this story. The worst I'd call her, on this evidence at least, is silly.

Tankie

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:31:13 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 02:29:04 PM
a guy doesnt ring up a national radio station and tell the country about a guy who's name she doesnt know- i also love, he's a football fan from birmingham and had to get up for training! she must of been listening to the Dubliners  :D

Doubtless she's a bit of an eejit, as is anyone else who rings into Ray The Arse. But that doesn't automatically make her a tr**p.

She had a one night stand, that she can pinpoint fairly accurately, but didn't get the lads name. Obviously she was drunk. It happens thousands of times all over Ireland every weekend.

She can pin point f-all. she knows hes a bloke and that he spun her a story. the doc probably told her the date!
Grand Slam Saturday!

AZOffaly

See. More assumptions. How do you know the 'doc probably told her the date'.  The doc counts from your last period, as far as I recall.

She knows the weekend. She gave a description of the lad, etc. etc. It's not her fault if she believed a false story (maybe).

Again, I'll call her silly, at worst, based on what I know. I won't bother trying to guess the rest and call her a tr**p.

Tankie

I think the only way we can solve this is by seeing of photo of this girl and that should tell us all!
Grand Slam Saturday!

AZOffaly

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tankie

Grand Slam Saturday!

thebandit

If she had done her job properly he wouldn't have been fit to go training!!!

Rav67

a guy doesnt ring up a national radio station and tell the country about a guy who's name she doesnt know- i also love, he's a football fan from birmingham and had to get up for training! she must of been listening to the Dubliners  :D

:D   The song came into my head too, I wonder was he a student chap with skin as black as coal!

thebandit

dodo

Anyone here good at brummie accent ?
;D

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:31:13 PM

Doubtless she's a bit of an eejit, as is anyone else who rings into Ray The Arse
. But that doesn't automatically make her a tr**p.

She had a one night stand, that she can pinpoint fairly accurately, but didn't get the lads name. Obviously she was drunk. It happens thousands of times all over Ireland every weekend.

Do you know everyone who rings into the Ray D'Arcy show? If not you shouldn't be making assumptions on their intelligence because you don't like the show
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hardy

How often do you ring in, LL?