Copper Face Jacks

Started by Mickey Linden, July 03, 2008, 10:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 02:09:18 PM
She sounds like a classy lady - Was PintofGuinness in dublin that weekend?  ;D

Why do you say that? It sounds to me like she did what thousands of other young lads and girls do regularly. She was silly (assuming something didn't burst :D), and unlucky, but it's hardly fair to call her character into question, at least without doing the same for everyone else at the same lark.

In fact, the fact that she can pinpoint the date, and the fella, means she can't be that wanton :D

pintsofguinness

She sounds like a classy lady - Was PintofGuinness in dublin that weekend? ;D

What's that suppose to mean?

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Gs Man

Ah, but she cant pinpoint the fella.....

She didn't know whether it was on the Friday night or the Saturday night, so obviously she's been on the rip both nights.
Keep 'er lit

Tankie

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:13:09 PM

Why do you say that? It sounds to me like she did what thousands of other young lads and girls do regularly. She was silly (assuming something didn't burst :D), and unlucky, but it's hardly fair to call her character into question, at least without doing the same for everyone else at the same lark.

In fact, the fact that she can pinpoint the date, and the fella, means she can't be that wanton :D

The POG comment was a joke in relation to the fat chick thread.

In regard to this girl i dont think think i am taking her character, in fairness do we consider one night girls as classy?
Grand Slam Saturday!

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Gs Man on July 03, 2008, 02:17:47 PM
Ah, but she cant pinpoint the fella.....

She didn't know whether it was on the Friday night or the Saturday night, so obviously she's been on the rip both nights.

She can pinpoint the fella. She gave a description, and info about him. So unless she was with him both nights, I'd imagine she can't remember if it was a Friday or Saturday she was out.

ziggysego

About as classy as one night guys. Get off your high horses!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Az is being very defensive hmmmmm

Minder

She knows its not for stirring tea anyway......
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 02:18:51 PM

The POG comment was a joke in relation to the fat chick thread.

In regard to this girl i dont think think i am taking her character, in fairness do we consider one night girls as classy?

I don't know the first thing about this girl's character. Maybe she is as classy as anyone else who happened to ever have a one night stand, or maybe she is as common as muck. I certainly wouldn't class someone who has had a few one night stands as some sort of tr**p, not without knowing the girl and her character.

GalwayBayBoy

Well she can't remember which night it was
She can't remember his name (in fact did she even get his name at all?)
She went home with him. He did his business and was out the door first thing in the morning for "football training" never to be seen again.
She's now all over the national media looking for him.

It's fair to say she's lacking a bit of common sense.

Tankie

a guy doesnt ring up a national radio station and tell the country about a guy who's name she doesnt know- i also love, he's a football fan from birmingham and had to get up for training! she must of been listening to the Dubliners  :D
Grand Slam Saturday!

AZOffaly

She can't remember whether it was a Friday or Saturday night. But she knows it's this fella, so it was only one of the nights she was with your man. She just can't remember which. That's hardly an indication of total trampishness.

If she was out shagging both nights, she'd surely have 2 suspects :D

AZOffaly

Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 02:29:04 PM
a guy doesnt ring up a national radio station and tell the country about a guy who's name she doesnt know- i also love, he's a football fan from birmingham and had to get up for training! she must of been listening to the Dubliners  :D

Doubtless she's a bit of an eejit, as is anyone else who rings into Ray The Arse. But that doesn't automatically make her a tr**p.

She had a one night stand, that she can pinpoint fairly accurately, but didn't get the lads name. Obviously she was drunk. It happens thousands of times all over Ireland every weekend.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:29:25 PM
She can't remember whether it was a Friday or Saturday night. But she knows it's this fella, so it was only one of the nights she was with your man. She just can't remember which. That's hardly an indication of total trampishness.

No but the fact she doesn't know his name (might never have got it) might be.

It happens thousands of times all over Ireland every weekend.
That doesnt make it classy.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 03, 2008, 02:29:25 PM

Maybe it's not this poor unfortunate brummie Irishman's baby at all. There might have been a second shooter behind the grassy knoll.