Copper Face Jacks

Started by Mickey Linden, July 03, 2008, 10:57:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 03, 2008, 08:40:46 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 08:36:13 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 03, 2008, 08:10:25 PM
Quote from: Tankie on July 03, 2008, 08:08:15 PM
i've listened to him from time to time when there is not much else to listen to when outside Dublin. in general the show is easy enough morning listening but i cannot stand these wankers who text in with crap like - "gog ray, got up this morning for work and i just realised i have the day off - how mad is that?" - there fock all mad you sad fock.

iths the same on that 2fm show with rick o'shea and will leahy, gobshites texting in crap about their boring lives!

:o A Dub who realises there is a world past the red cow roundabout

Well theres not much out there if i have to listen to Ray Darcy and most of the culchies are living in Dublin. Laois must be right kip for you to be living up here!

Yeah parts of Laois are kippish alright especially Portlaoise,It wouldn't be the reason im living up in Dublin though.I bought a couple of houses at the right time up here and will sit on them till i decide to sell them and then build on my site that i also bought at the right time back down the country,Plus if thick Dubs are willing to keep paying me what they are for doing work for them i'll keep taking their money!

A couple of years ago was the right time to sell them. I presume they're rented out or are these part of the 50,00 empty units lying around the country???
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Gnevin

Just listening to De arse now and apparently some lad has owned up too it.
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

ziggysego

Tram hasn't be about in a while and only resurfaced last night. Don't suppose it was him do you?
Testing Accessibility