most famous person you have met

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Karl Kennedy sent me an email once, years ago.
Testing Accessibility

Over the Bar

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

rosnarun

I met kenny egan today flogging his dvd in heartbeat city
Grand friendly Lad
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

whitey

You remember Nikki Taylor the supermodel....well I never met her, but I used to know her ex boyfriend......the fella who wrapped his car around a telepone pole in Atlanta and nearly killed her.

I also tailgated with Paulie Castellano at a Miami Dolphins game-son of assassinated Mob boss Paul Castellano

Michael Jacksons bodyguard sent me flying with a shoulder when I was a student in Munich back in the early 90's walking down the street minding my own business

Austrailian Prime minister at a function in Dublin Castle (I was working there at the time as a tour guide)

Brendan Grace-he used to drink in a pub in Palm Beach Gardens-sound man

FL/MAYO

Quote from: whitey on December 01, 2008, 12:06:02 AM
You remember Nikki Taylor the supermodel....well I never met her, but I used to know her ex boyfriend......the fella who wrapped his car around a telepone pole in Atlanta and nearly killed her.

I also tailgated with Paulie Castellano at a Miami Dolphins game-son of assassinated Mob boss Paul Castellano

Michael Jacksons bodyguard sent me flying with a shoulder when I was a student in Munich back in the early 90's walking down the street minding my own business

Austrailian Prime minister at a function in Dublin Castle (I was working there at the time as a tour guide)

Brendan Grace-he used to drink in a pub in Palm Beach Gardens-sound man

Small world, I knew a fellow that went to High School with Nikki Taylor, she was in to him (so he says) but he had no interest because she was to skinny. 

marty88

I went to dinner with Ashley Olsen, twice. Im friends with her and I've met her sister a few times.

Met loads of sports people, Beckham, Keane, Martin O Neill, Kevin Doyle, Pauleta, Andy Cole, Darron Gibson, Teddy Sheringham, Kobe Bryant, Paul McGinley, Kevin McBride.

Met a lot of the Derry and Donegal Gaa panels. Also one or two Tyrone lads. Most of the RTE team that covers the matches.

Bertie Ahern, Mary McAleese, Marty McGuinness.

Robin williams came into work one day. Also some guy of american idol, i didnt know him tho.

All the guys of the panel.

David Tennant, Sean Bean.

"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

Onion Bag

This doesnt really count as i didnt actually meet him, but last week i was walking into Leeds Bradford airport and who was standing there loading up his Aston Martin only Daniel Craig, the car was class, the number plate CRAIG
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

SidelineKick

Tim Robins in the Hatfield one night! Hes massive!!

Pudsy.

Santa (several times).

Been involved with the tooth fairy but never actually met.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Hardy

I have a long list of people I haven't met, too but I don't imagine anyone is interested. Any more than I can imagine them being interested in people I HAVE met, come to think of it.

Onion Bag

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 01, 2008, 10:31:51 AM

Pudsy.

Santa (several times).

f**k it your right, I met Tim Robbins in the Hatfield one night, and he signed a beer mat for me

SidelineKick

:D that was a turn up for the books!

Sang Dirty Old Town if I remember correct???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Onion Bag

Can really remember what he sang, was on the beer all day that day, i know it was a sunday coz i phoned in sick the next day

corn02

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 01, 2008, 10:31:51 AM

Pudsy.

Santa (several times).

:D