most famous person you have met

Started by saffron sam2, June 20, 2008, 09:57:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magickingdom

greta garbo - and on many occasions i might add...

rrhf

Some boyo on here knows baby spices flying habits very well from memory.

fitzroyalty

met gary linekar once. more recently, met rory mcilory in bot on thurs nite!asked him for £20!

Donagh

Quote from: fitzroyalty on November 29, 2008, 02:30:48 PM
met gary linekar once. more recently, met rory mcilory in bot on thurs nite!asked him for £20!

Is my wee cousin Rory famous now? Doesn't seem that long ago when his uncle Mickey playing for Armagh was the famous one in the family.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Donagh on November 29, 2008, 02:35:40 PM

Is my wee cousin Rory famous now? Doesn't seem that long ago when his uncle Mickey playing for Armagh was the famous one in the family.

wasn't sure it was him, asked him where he was last playing, "hong kong", good boy, smile, got a photo or two!also there was a fella looked like him, so dragged him over and got them to pose together aswell!

hoopsaaa

Pope John Paul II - just after i got married.

Orior

Quote from: Donagh on November 29, 2008, 02:35:40 PM

You serious? Rory's Dad served me dinner at Clandeboye Golf Club earlier this week. Was gonna tip him, but hadn't a spare £100 note.

Famous people I've met:

1) Bennydorano
2) Kevin Keegan
3) Daniel O'Donnell
4) Anthony Fearon
5) Gay Byrne

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Donagh

Quote from: Orior on November 29, 2008, 02:44:03 PM

You serious? Rory's Dad served me dinner at Clandeboye Golf Club earlier this week. Was gonna tip him, but hadn't a spare £100 note.

Aye, on his ma's side. His uncle is Mickey McDonald, ex-Armagh and St Pauls, Lurgan.

the Deel Rover

met jack charton  in ballina a few years ago, actually had a  pint with him in dohertys pub beside the river moy   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Orior

Quote from: Donagh on November 29, 2008, 02:52:54 PM
Quote from: Orior on November 29, 2008, 02:44:03 PM

Aye, on his ma's side. His uncle is Mickey McDonald, ex-Armagh and St Pauls, Lurgan.

I was at St Colman's with Mickey. Didnt we loose him to soccer/Cliftonville?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Donagh

Quote from: Orior on November 29, 2008, 02:58:23 PM
I was at St Colman's with Mickey. Didnt we loose him to soccer/Cliftonville?

Aye. He played on with St Pauls though.

The Watcher Pat

My cousin Marc....On the bench for Pompey against Milan the other nite.....

Dont know if he's really that famous but women seem to flock round him when he's out...lol

oh and Chelsea his GF you've probably seen her on page 3 of the sun...lol
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

DownFanatic

Had a pint with Banjo Bannon in the Maghera Inn although his was non-alcoholic. Also, when I was in Australia last Spring I met the famous circus ringmaster Frank Gasser.

leenie

i met and got a kiss (just on the cheek :-[) from one of the most beautiful men in the world.....

johnathon rhys meyers.....

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Tyrones own

Lance Armstrong....no kissing though :D
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann