Wimbledon 23rd June- 6th July

Started by anportmorforjfc, June 18, 2008, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anportmorforjfc

Most people seem to think its between Nadal and Federer yet again. I think Djokovic has a good chance.

Prediction mens - Nadal

Prediction Womens- Serena Williams

Yes I Would

Lost all interest in the old tennis. Used to be the highlight of the summer in the 90's. Certainly the mens game has become all too monotonous.

Womens game much easier to watch for the obvious reasons but those Williams sisters should have been entered into the mens there for a few years although i see the Eastern Europeans have taken control. That bird who won the French was pretty good and very easy on the eye!!

Tiger Tim still about for it??

anportmorforjfc

Quote from: Yes I Would on June 18, 2008, 11:58:50 PM
Lost all interest in the old tennis. Used to be the highlight of the summer in the 90's. Certainly the mens game has become all too monotonous.

Womens game much easier to watch for the obvious reasons but those Williams sisters should have been entered into the mens there for a few years although i see the Eastern Europeans have taken control. That bird who won the French was pretty good and very easy on the eye!!

Tiger Tim still about for it??

Think hes part of the bbc team now

Hardy

That's only fair. The BBC were part of his team for so long.

Orior

I've a ticket for row A on centre court. Is that ring side?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

anportmorforjfc

Federer a set and a break up already

Minder

Quote from: anportmorforjfc on June 23, 2008, 01:40:54 PM
Federer a set and a break up already

He was a decent price today too.........1/500
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

screenexile

f**king Andy f**king w*nkshaft f**king Murray! I hate him. He's a plonker. Thinks he's better than he is. Pretentious, pompous, arrogant and useless. I hope he gets beat in the 1st round!

I only thought Tiger Tim was bad but Murray takes the biscuit! Couldn't like him if you reared him!

Doogie Browser

Quote from: screenexile on June 23, 2008, 02:25:42 PM
f**king Andy f**king w*nkshaft f**king Murray! I hate him. He's a plonker. Thinks he's better than he is. Pretentious, pompous, arrogant and useless. I hope he gets beat in the 1st round!

I only thought Tiger Tim was bad but Murray takes the biscuit! Couldn't like him if you reared him!

Say what you feel now, get off that fence.

Minder

The thing i hate about Murray is when he is on his way to defeat a mystery injury appears and that is used as an excuse. Take it like a man.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

anportmorforjfc

i always think his injurys are serious by the expressions of him and the crowd, but 2 minutes later hes up and ok to continue

Onion Bag

Quote from: Minder on June 23, 2008, 02:52:34 PM
The thing i hate about Murray is when he is on his way to defeat a mystery injury appears and that is used as an excuse. Take it like a man.

The thing i hate about Murray is that he looks like a w**ker,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

TacadoirArdMhacha

Djokovic 2 sets down. 4/5 on Safin to hold on.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

TacadoirArdMhacha

Djokovic out. Pretty much collapsed. Lost the third set 6-2 after serving 2 double faults in a row.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead