The Irish Apprentice

Started by the Deel Rover, June 11, 2008, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnellys Hollow

Anyone see the Harvard graduate trying cut the grass using a strimmer without any cord in it! He's the same fellow who last week asked to speak to someone in the marketing department when he rang directory enquiries!

The whole thing is beginning to get very bitchy with all the women left in. Its better than the English version in a strange sort of way - so bad its good kind of thing!
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Dinny Breen

I'm actually enjoying it, car crash TV so to speak, the women are all bit*hes and the men are all useless..

Ye one fairly hung Brendan and Aoife out to dry last night  :D
#newbridgeornowhere

Louth Exile

Shower of gutless wonders on the after show... "No Jen, you shouldn't have went"  ::)

She was terrible and had to go, they just didn't have the courage to say it to her face, particularly Maguire.

Ye shouldn't be slaggin off the brefmesiter though!!! He isn't afraid to get down and durty, just ask your one Geraldine  :D
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Bogball XV

it's awful isn't it - but unmissable too!!  The candidates are so bad it's untrue, Bill is awful, truly awful, and who the fcuk would want to work for him, but still, great tv! 
What a line by the one who was thrown off last night "I wouldn't call it a relationship, as they both have partners....."

The most impressive for me has been the middlesboro lad, steve?

leenie

i missed it...
anyone watch it tonight?

who got fired?

tried bringing it up on the tv3 website but it's only available to viewers in the republic!

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Donnellys Hollow

The crazy singing music teacher one got the boot.

The Breff-monster PM'd the winning team!!

Dougal

missed it myself,but saw the aftershow,sam is gone,she had the team dressed up it stupid outfits.breffny looks to be improving alot,id say he could win it.
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Donnellys Hollow

Be some laugh if he did!

I'd say its between Lucinda and Steve. Wouldn't surprise me if Dr Bill hired the howya Jackeen wan though.

leenie

good job .... she was annoying and the way she delivered her presentations were cringe worthy!

breffni is my fave... love the husky voice...

aoifes eyes kinda scare me .... they're massive!

what do you mean breff pm'd the winning team?

Donnellys Hollow

leenie

duh leenie...

ah very good... raging i can't watch it online... will have to wait till sunday to see the repeat..

magpie seanie

Breff stepped up to the mark today and in a weak competition he has a chance if he keeps improving. Delighted the school teacher got the bullet. No understanding of how to lead. Unfortunately fell into the trap a lot of women in business do - think they have to out testosterone the lads and end up looking ridiculous.

Capt Pat

Rhubarb and custard dairy milk?????WTF????? Everything about what they did was wrong.

Aerlik

Australia's first Apprentice is on now.  Pure dung.  There's one who's reasonable eye candy.  Last night was funny.  Yer man had the two in giving them the Please explain treatment.  One of them tried the water works tactic and failed.  The survivior was told to stop saying "Yes Mr. (whoever)".  To which he replied "yes, Mr. (whoever)".  Yer man gave him the filthiest look.  I think his reputation as a leading Aussie business man has taken a serious slap, and he looks like he wishes he never bothered going in for this.
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

sammymaguire

I reckon its between Lucinda/Geraldine as the one who is best suited to working for the Looney Bill, he's unreal in that boardroom, I'd say there is alot of editing going on by TV3, "Are you spoofing me Stephen??" growl
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!