Armagh Club football & hurling

Started by holylandsniper, November 09, 2006, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Wonder if Grimley would be interested in taking over from Joe? And is John Raff up to the job of filling JK boots just because he GOT TO an all-ireland club with St Galls

Cheers Benny

Hank Everlast

i get the feeling that if grimley was rumoured to be anywhere takin the armagh hotseat joe would re-consider and stay on!!

bennydorano

Quote from: BenDover on November 21, 2006, 08:34:49 AM
And is John Raff up to the job of filling JK boots just because he won an all-ireland club with St Galls

Got to an All-Ireland final with St Galls would be more accurate.

Spiritof98

So basically he has got rid of Grimley, brought in Rafferty who has been training with the team for say 4 weeks and he then indicates that Rafferty should be his successor, bloody stinks to me. Rafferty might prove to be the man for the job but to reccomend him a few weeks after he is appointed as his assistant is reminiscent of a departing dictator setting up a leadership that he can influence from a far.
I'll go back if Marsdens back

lawnseed 2

i wonder if hes any cheaper than joe, he'll do well to get to get any la manga trips.

illdecide

Neil Lennon: Right lads before you try to take the middle out of me for posting soccer issues on the board, i think the Lurgan hero deserves some credit for what he has achieved in the game. After all he did play with Geezer and Co in the Armagh minor team and played up to minor with Clan na Gael, so his GAA roots cannot be questioned. We are definitely proud to say he is a Clan na Gael man and there are not to many GAA clubs in Armagh who can say one of their players will be playing in the knockout stages of the champions league. ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Spiritof98

Here, Here illdecide, and while wer at it good luck to former Harps Under 10 Terry Henry, the Arsenal striker ;)

full back

All the best to the former under 15 Armagh development squad player Benny Mc Carthy :D

illdecide

How silly of me to forget about those two players :o didn't realise. They got a good tan up in Armagh, them were the days when the sun shone all summer
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Spiritof98

Now that Ballymacnab have been stalled in the UIFC, will the Harps v Nab U-21 C'ship game be played this weekend.

umgolaarmagh

Im sure the Harps will wait til after the outcome of sundays events before taking the field bearing in mind there could be a number of suspensions dished out to the nab, making an easier progression for them into the semi's :D

el_cuervo_fc

Anymore word on the Ballymacnab suspensions

blueskinn

latest on the nab is that all players have been called before the ulster council on monday night in the armagh hotel.
it will be up to the county board to set a date and the harps will play it whenever!!!! suspensions or no suspensions

charlie stubbs

blueskinn

Finished before xmas 10/1

Abandoned 4/6