Quote from: Wee Shea on August 16, 2010, 08:34:22 AM
Quote from: gaapunter on August 13, 2010, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: illdecide on August 12, 2010, 05:24:46 PM
Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 5pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 6pts
Killeavy and the Nab to draw
Cross to beat Cruppin by 10pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 3pts
St Pats to beat Clans by 14pts (thats if i'm selected :P) Clans to win by 2pts if i'm kept on the bench :D

Maghery to beat Clann Eireann by 8pts
Og's to beat Mullaghbawn by 7pts
Killeavy to beat the Nab
Cross to beat Cruppin by 15pts
Granemore to beat Newtown by 8pts
Clans to beat St Pats by 5pts

:D :D :D :D

Some punter!

good lad - what a shock a clann eriann man with too much to say- I see did all the scoring for you muppets- he must have some muppets playing alongside him

u seem sober enough! :D

good one fool- thought you have guessed Henderson- how you getting on with the rioting now- at least you lads will have the time now your seasons over- lake street will be buzzing

Can you not read who you are replying to Stig? You going about too proclaiming how smart you are too, you can't even grasp proper spelling and grammar! Maybe you should stay over in England full time and learn the Queen's English saan, do us all a favour.

No doubt wee shea- i know who I was replaying too- as for being smart -I would say your a real bright spark- I ll be back in Lurgan at the weekend saan- and don't you forget it- ps I apologise for any spelling or grammar errors in advance.

- No capitals on a name
- No commas/full stops
- "Replay" instead of reply
- Space instead of an apostrophe in the word "I'll"

I don't know about being a bright spark but after reading your posts I would say a child could type better than you.

I sense you are angry after that toothless display yesterday, sure if you even cared that much you would have been at the match, not sitting in England saan. Maybe this years B management should step up to the plate, maybe just the B manager though, his assistant didn't have a clue.

el_cuervo_fc

Looks like the Nab are getting it rightn handy against Killeavey

1-12 to 6 at the minute

el_cuervo_fc

fitzroyalty

Killeavy making some comeback...

Archie Mitchell

charlie stubbs getting a bit of a rough time here. Have known charlie for many's a year now and he's a good GAA man, has numerous GAA tops from a number of different clubs and counties. I have seen him wear the Abbey top on many occasions, as well as his favourite Monaghan top.

el_cuervo_fc

Congratulations to Ballymacnab.  They held out in the end

Harpo

cross v harps g'more v ogs nab v dromintee, let the verbal sparring begin taken from armagh gaa net

ogshead

Quote from: Harpo on August 16, 2010, 08:42:35 PM
cross v harps g'more v ogs nab v dromintee, let the verbal sparring begin taken from armagh gaa net

Don't forget St Pats and Maghery!!

bennydorano

Draw not kind to Harps but so what, I was at our Minor game tonight when the news came through and I didn't see any disappointed faces, we should be easily motivated.  Cross will obviously be big favourites but (at the risk of giving us the Kiss of death) we always seem to be able to give them a game.  Just hope we get to the game with a full panel to select from.

St Peters beat Harps tonight 2.12 to 2.10 in the minor champ

crossfire

What player impressed yous over the weekend in the championship.

I was at 4 games and the player who impressed me most was Stephen Harold of Carrickcruppen.

sickboy

think gavin mcparland would have impressed kileavey tonight

The Worker

was marsden back in the clans team? how he play?

wats that 4 ref

q/final draw maghery v st pats
                cross v harps
                 ogs v g`more
                d`tee v nab

predictions
                     maghery    cross   ogs    nab   
semi final draw    maghery v nab  cross v ogs  :P ;D

Wee Shea

Quote from: The Worker on August 16, 2010, 09:34:14 PM
was marsden back in the clans team? how he play?

No, he only played B football.