Dublin v Collingwood

Started by Tadhg_Kennelly, April 10, 2008, 05:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadhg_Kennelly

Quote from: illdecide on April 17, 2008, 09:26:44 AM
Quote from: Tadhg_Kennelly on April 17, 2008, 04:37:32 AM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 16, 2008, 05:37:20 PM
Quote from: Tadhg_Kennelly on April 10, 2008, 05:25:27 AM
I heard that these two teams are going to have a game at the end of the season.

I don't know the details but does anybody know for sure how this is going to work?

Would it be like the International Rules setup?

If so, I would like to see Dublin smash Collingwood.

I hate Collingwood with a passion. lol

First question why do you hate collingwood?
Secondly are you the real tadhg Kennelly :o?

I love Aussie rules, been watching last 5 yrs and really love it. Collingwood are my team black/white like Sligo. ;). I had a aussie mate when I worked in London (essendon fan) and he hated collingwood too. He said there widely disliked and I never was told WHY?

I hate Collingwood because their supporters are a group of bunch of ferals. I went to Collingwood v Sydney last year in Round 21, had the worst time ever. :O

Mainly because of their fans, seem so arrogant, I don't know why when their team are underachievers in the last 50 odd years.

But having said that, I do know some pretty cool Collingwood people though.

No, I am not Tadhg Kennelly, just a huge fan of him, and the Sydney Swans mate.

I was watching them last night and they played well. I see Tadhg is loosing the hair ;) the we Friar tuck :D

C'mon the Swans

I think he has shaven his hair bald.  ???

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: Tadhg_Kennelly on April 17, 2008, 01:49:22 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 17, 2008, 01:03:22 PM

I don't know the details but does anybody know for sure how this is going to work?

I love Aussie rules, been watching last 5 yrs and really love it. Collingwood are my team black/white like Sligo. ;). I had a aussie mate when I worked in London (essendon fan) and he hated collingwood too. He said there widely disliked and I never was told WHY?

I hate Collingwood because their supporters are a group of bunch of ferals. I went to Collingwood v Sydney last year in Round 21, had the worst time ever. :O

Mainly because of their fans, seem so arrogant, I don't know why when their team are underachievers in the last 50 odd years.

I was watching them last night and they played well. I see Tadhg is loosing the hair ;) the we Friar tuck :D

C'mon the Swans

Thanks for the info, I dont know any collingwood fans but I am loyal and wouldnt jump ships now, I always keep an eye out for the irish lads aswell, big fan of tadhg meself, great full back for the swans and did brilliant when they won the grand final except that jig ::).

Tadhg Kennelly isn't our full-back mate, he plays on the half-back flank. That's usually a different role to a full-back. Our full-back is Leo Barry or Craig Bolton depending on the match up.

Wasnt he not full back when yee won the AFL, maybe im wrong on that? Hes obviously changed position since then and It was couple of yrs ago now. I havnt been able to access the AFL website for a while. Setanta getting the rights on it from Sky was disaster for my viewing, seem to always away when its on TG4 late at night. I know collingwood lost to carlton not so long back with ohalpin and clarke getting runs but playing poorly.
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

illdecide

Aye i seen both Clarke and Ohalpin playing against each other last night on TG4, It's on every wed night about 11:00 - 12:00 and then jump into bed and change channels to Ch5 for the poker. Good nights viewing except when the alarm clock goes off next morning...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Tadhg_Kennelly

Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 17, 2008, 02:20:36 PM
Quote from: Tadhg_Kennelly on April 17, 2008, 01:49:22 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on April 17, 2008, 01:03:22 PM

C'mon the Swans

Thanks for the info, I dont know any collingwood fans but I am loyal and wouldnt jump ships now, I always keep an eye out for the irish lads aswell, big fan of tadhg meself, great full back for the swans and did brilliant when they won the grand final except that jig ::).

Tadhg Kennelly isn't our full-back mate, he plays on the half-back flank. That's usually a different role to a full-back. Our full-back is Leo Barry or Craig Bolton depending on the match up.

Wasnt he not full back when yee won the AFL, maybe im wrong on that? Hes obviously changed position since then and It was couple of yrs ago now. I havnt been able to access the AFL website for a while. Setanta getting the rights on it from Sky was disaster for my viewing, seem to always away when its on TG4 late at night. I know collingwood lost to carlton not so long back with ohalpin and clarke getting runs but playing poorly.

Nah, he was never our full-forward mate. Just one of our half back flankers.