Football boss sent bullet in post

Started by ziggysego, March 29, 2008, 03:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Fearon

Will someone answer me as to why Brit Nazis as well as local loyalists are attracted to Linfield/IFA? Surely there can be no other reason than the ultra loyalist background and history of this club, which is inextricably linked with the IFA and has been sponsored for decades  by the same IFA? Also are Linfield Fans not also North of Ireland and Rangers fans naturally as well?

Also it is not so long ago that any Linfield sc**bag would never have ventured near King Street, as they would have known well what would have become of them. The peace process has its drawbacks as well >:(

SammyG

Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 31, 2008, 02:56:25 PMThe coppers have said in a statement (I have copied it from the IN report).

"The disturbance itself was picked up on CCTV at 15:34. Officers were tasked at 15:37 and arrived at the scene at 15:39.

"This will be a complex and protracted enquiry and a dedicated team of detectives has already been put in place to investigate the disturbance.

"There are a vast amount of witnesses and witness statements are currently being progressed. CCTV footage is in the process of being collated and will be examined as a priority."

Yet SammyG has it all sussed in a matter of minutes (and from some distance too by the way). Are you Conor Murphy by any chance?
The chief peeler (didn't catch his rank) was on Radio 6 counties this morning and said they have CCTV footage of them in McHughs and that they had been there 'for several hours prior to the attack'.

Quote from: SammyG on March 31, 2008, 01:45:54 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 31, 2008, 01:43:11 PM
The BBC website says it is claimed those involved were Linfield, rather than Rangers, supporters by the way.
As did everybody (including me) before the facts came out.

That link is still up on the IFA website.
[/quote]
It's still on the BBC website as well (and on lots of posts on here and on OWC but the facts have shown otherwise).

SammyG

Quote from: saffron sam2 on March 31, 2008, 03:14:17 PM
I just hope the injured party makes a full recovery and that those responsible are caught.

On that we can all agree.

Chrisowc

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 03:39:47 PM
Will someone answer me as to why Brit Nazis as well as local loyalists are attracted to Linfield/IFA? Surely there can be no other reason than the ultra loyalist background and history of this club, which is inextricably linked with the IFA and has been sponsored for decades  by the same IFA? Also are Linfield Fans not also North of Ireland and Rangers fans naturally as well?

Also it is not so long ago that any Linfield sc**bag would never have ventured near King Street, as they would have known well what would have become of them. The peace process has its drawbacks as well >:(

No doubt you are on the wind up but your posts are becoming more desperate, crass and offensive.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on March 31, 2008, 03:42:53 PM

The chief peeler (didn't catch his rank) was on Radio 6 counties this morning and said they have CCTV footage of them in McHughs and that they had been there 'for several hours prior to the attack'.

For someone who has been caught out telling so many lies on this Board before, one would have thought you'd have had more sense in spinning another outrageous one such as that.  ::) 

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on March 31, 2008, 04:17:41 PM
Quote from: SammyG on March 31, 2008, 03:42:53 PM

For someone who has been caught out telling so many lies on this Board before, one would have thought you'd have had more sense in spinning another outrageous one such as that.  ::) 

WTF are you on about? You were the one caught lying (again), I'm repeating what was said on the Radio this morning. Pretty easy to confirm, my quote, it'll be on iPlayer if you want to listen back.

T Fearon

I am not on a wind up. I am smply asking the question. Why are Brit Nazis and local Nazis attracted to Linfield FC?

Donagh

Quote from: SammyG on March 31, 2008, 04:25:22 PM
WTF are you on about? You were the one caught lying (again), I'm repeating what was said on the Radio this morning. Pretty easy to confirm, my quote, it'll be on iPlayer if you want to listen back.

You are a liar. The PSNI spokesman said nothing of the sort.

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 04:30:24 PM
I am not on a wind up. I am smply asking the question. Why are Brit Nazis and local Nazis attracted to Linfield FC?

It is a legitimate question. I for one would like to know why!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Solomon Kane

I am not trying to link these these events, but a few years ago I narrowly missed driving in to trouble on two seperate occasions after the usual Old Firm sectarian w**k-fests. Once as I was driving through Short Strand, and the other time at Carlisle Circus. Both times the wee shitbags thought it was a good idea to throw stones and bottles at cars who just happened to be driving by just after the final whistle had blown in Glasgow.

That doesn't make the events on Saturday any less despicable, or indeed the comments of the usual suspects here any less predictable or pathetic.

Chrisowc

Quote from: T Fearon on March 31, 2008, 04:30:24 PM

Funny.  That isn't the question you asked in the post I quoted.
it's 'circle the wagons time again' here comes the cavalry!

SammyG

Quote from: Donagh on March 31, 2008, 05:01:07 PM
Quote from: SammyG on March 31, 2008, 04:25:22 PM

You are a liar. The PSNI spokesman said nothing of the sort.

So what did he say, then?

Mutley

Quote from: Solomon Kane on March 31, 2008, 05:16:06 PM
I am not trying to link these these events, but a few years ago I narrowly missed driving in to trouble on two seperate occasions after the usual Old Firm sectarian w**k-fests. Once as I was driving through Short Strand, and the other time at Carlisle Circus. Both times the wee shitbags thought it was a good idea to throw stones and bottles at cars who just happened to be driving by just after the final whistle had blown in Glasgow.

That doesn't make the events on Saturday any less despicable, or indeed the comments of the usual suspects here any less predictable or pathetic.

I am not even going to comment on this thread, it is awful.

Main Street

Sammy are you not the one who claimed that the PSNI super said that the gang were inside the pub for hours.
The PSNI Super on Radio Ulster said that some of the gang had been tracked back to a pub where they had been inside for an hour /hour and a half.
Match was incident free.
Match ended 2.20pm?  
Doesn't leave much time for any body at the match to meet up at the pub and go on a rampage.

Witnesses stated something about Linfield regalia amongst the mob. (Obviously the Fenian statements can be ignored  ;) )

Loyalist Nazi gang, alleged wearing football related regalia, witnesses alleged Linfield related, partake in a wild bloody sectarian attack on people.

Hurler on the Bitch

Dear All.. the fact that the gang of Loyalists were heard to be chanting 'FAMOUS SECTION F' puts to bed any notion that they were not Linfield fans.. Of course all those in the know are aware that SECTION F is / was the nearest point in the upper deck of the North Stand at Windsor Park to the Spion Kop.. Whenever Cliftonville played there in the the 80s and 90s, SECTION F is where the NF skinheads (Lower Shankill UDA - Adair, McCrory et all) gathered to fire snooker balls into the KOP and give the NF salutes.. I think Linfield fans stand guilty...

Shower of Scum!