Dublin v Tyrone

Started by downredblack, December 13, 2006, 03:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

There's bound to be some way we can delay the throw in for 5 hours so O'Neill can start.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Armagh4SamAgain

Are there still any tickets left or is it all a sell out??
'We just go out to play our football and let the critics say what they want. They usually do anyway"

realredhandfan

What about a sit down protest during the sawdoctors. lads Ive found my pub in London I believe Im drinking in a place called Covent Garden - an Irish pub with setanta.  Lets hope that Tyrone do the business and forkinknife gets to the skylon for 7 00PM. Have a good un.

Carmen Stateside

I'l be watching from The Heritage Bar in Yonkers New york!! Cant feckin wait!  :)

screenexile

QuoteI could be wrong but heard that in terms of attendance  the dublin tyrone match will the biggest sporting advent in the world during the weekend,even more than the superbowl on sunday night which will have a crowd of 75,000!!

If this is true its amazing that the league match, which is only the second tier competition in football can attract such a crowd given its the first round and not even a final!
I know the major attraction is because its underlights but even still!!

Not necessarily the biggest sporting crowd. It'll be a very close call anyway, Twickenham is also sold out AFAIK and it has a capacity of 82,000 while Croker has an extra 500. We'll have to wait for official confirmation before we can decide it It's still no mean feat for a national league game though!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Gnevin on February 02, 2007, 02:40:46 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 02, 2007, 12:32:07 PM
looking forward to it lads

what time are we singing GSTQ (as practice for the rugby)

Lynchboy you generally don't sing a different nations anthemĀ  ::)

a lot wont be singing a different nations anthem
(I dont even mean tyrone here!)
:o
sure half of them rugby boyos wouldnt either know the difference or would be quite adept of happy to sing it anyway

its a nice wee ditty and tune to it though

Over the Bar

Will anyone be recording the game on DVD and could send me a copy?  If so I'll swap it for any of my Tyrone DVDs which go back to the 1986 ulster game v Cavan! PM me if you'd be happy to do a swap!  cheers

Gabriel_Hurl

any radio stations carrying the game?

Red Nose Red Hand

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 02, 2007, 10:06:17 PM
any radio stations carrying the game?
Q101 commentator Paddy Hunter and analyst Noel McGinn

tayto

Quote from: Over the Bar on February 02, 2007, 06:26:41 PM
Will anyone be recording the game on DVD and could send me a copy?  If so I'll swap it for any of my Tyrone DVDs which go back to the 1986 ulster game v Cavan! PM me if you'd be happy to do a swap!  cheers

Shit, if i could figure out how to get the dgital stations through to my DVD player i'd happily record the match for you on the sunday repeat, but they wont tune in for me. sorry boss.

Fionntamhnach

ONeill

Quote from: tayto on February 02, 2007, 10:23:38 PM
Quote from: Over the Bar on February 02, 2007, 06:26:41 PM

Shit, if i could figure out how to get the dgital stations through to my DVD player i'd happily record the match for you on the sunday repeat, but they wont tune in for me. sorry boss.

There's a fellow on ebay selling them already!

ONeill

Croke's lights are ready to shine,
The Saw Doctors are doing fine,
Will Mugsy explode?
Show Dublin the road?
Or will Brogan catch fire, the swine!

never kickt a ball

Quote from: loughshore lad on January 31, 2007, 08:53:27 AM
As for the game on Saurday I will wait to see what team Tyrone put out before making any predictions. Tyrone posters on here dont seem to be aware of the fact that Tyrones team on Saturday night will apparently be drawn from their McKenna cup panel - some of the potential teams have included Justin McMahon.

TYRONE: P McConnell; R McMenamin, C McGinley, M McGee; D Harte, D Carlin, M Penrose; M Murphy, S Cavanagh; R Mulgrew, O Mulligan, C Cavanagh; R Mellon, C Donnelly, E McGinley.

Subs: J Curran, B Boggs, P Donnelly, C Gormley, N Gormley, Kelvin Hughes, Kevin Hughes, C McCarron, D McCaul, C McCullagh, T McGuigan, Justin McMahon, P Quinn, P Rouse, D Treanor.
8)

dodo

With much fanfare and expectant delights
Tyrone and the Dubs come to turn on the lights
There'll be plenty to talk about and little aggro
As there's no Dooher or the bould Whelo

But what'll we do to raise a right cheer
As all the capital's fans will stay on the beer
With the Sawdoctors singing to themselves alone
There'll be lights on but nobody home

At 15 minutes gone there's to be a mighty rush
Up to the turnstiles like cattle to a crush