2008 Six Nations Thread

Started by Dinny Breen, January 30, 2008, 01:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddog

And in the interests of beer, where's best for early pints tomorrow and a fry up. Flight in at 9am :P

youbetterbelieveit

Game on, Ireland v Wales, 3-0 (O'Gara penalty)

corn02

What the f**k is that shite that blast out after every score. A bit of Ceili and the score a coupl of times. Bunch of tripe, get that shit out of it!

youbetterbelieveit

Ireland 6-0, Horgan close with a try but short of the line!

tyroneboi

Poor game so far. Ireland really playing a 10 man game at the moment. Cant really remember O'Drico getting his hands on the ball so far.

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

pintsofguinness

Ireland 9 Wales 13
62 minutes gone

poor game.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Rav67

feetofflames

I think the talent has been there but then the  managers a fcukwit, its a bit like the opposite with Mayo - decent managers but the fcukwits are on the field. 
Chief Wiggum

the Deel Rover

Quote from: feetofflames on March 08, 2008, 02:55:20 PM
I think the talent has been there but then the  managers a fcukwit, its a bit like the opposite with Mayo - decent managers but the fcukwits are on the field. 

your a bit harsh there FoF Fair enough the boys haven't brought home the sam maguire but they have given us mayo supporters many great days out so keep your fcukwit comments to yourself they deserve more respect than what your givien them you fcukwit
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

muppet

Jackman has just won it for Wales.
MWWSI 2017

feetofflames

Deel I withdraw my comment only looking a rise.   :-*
Chief Wiggum

muppet

The way things are Eddie could have the All-Blacks but still wouldn't get a performance out of them. Irish rugby needs a change urgently.
MWWSI 2017

the Deel Rover

fair enough Fof you got one  ;) :-*
Crossmolina Deel Rovers