Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hound

Turns out the chap didn't cash in yesterday.

Liverpool won (just about!!) so today his cash-in amount has gone up to £32,720.
And he's decided to take the money.

AZOffaly

Fecking hell. He must have been shitting it when Bournemouth were pressing.

GJL

macdanger2

Quote from: Hound on August 18, 2015, 04:22:41 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 18, 2015, 02:33:34 PM
What was his stake?
£50 apparently.

They must have been seriously short odds if all he got was ~ 1350/1 for a 15-match accumulator.

He also must be a heavy gambler if he was punting £50 on a 15-match accumulator, it's a mug's bet!!

Hound

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 18, 2015, 04:26:07 PM
Quote from: Hound on August 18, 2015, 04:22:41 PM
Quote from: GJL on August 18, 2015, 02:33:34 PM
What was his stake?
£50 apparently.

They must have been seriously short odds if all he got was ~ 1350/1 for a 15-match accumulator.

He also must be a heavy gambler if he was punting £50 on a 15-match accumulator, it's a mug's bet!!
It was actually an 18 fold bet. 16 won and 2 to come before he cashed out. Supposedly he had Bilbao to beat Barca in the Spanish charity shield first leg, and the rest short priced favs

laoislad

Southampton only drew 1-1 so just as well he cashed out!
Probably would have gotten a few more thousand if he waited till after the United game.
Not a bad return all the same.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

T Fearon

Didn't I say Southampton were the dodgiest of the lot.You can never be sure how seriously any team treats a Europa League fixture

ONeill

Did me first goal rush today and picked every Premier League game. Stoke City are a shower of fcukers. £300 so near. Bastids.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Liverpool and West Ham to both score and either team wins 9/5
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

take_yer_points

Lads, bet365 do an offer on some of the champions league games, works out at a no lose bet.

Max is £50. They've got it on for Arsenal vs Barca tomorrow night.

You bet £50 prematch and they give you a risk free in-play bet at the same value.

So say prematch you do Barca double chance @ £50 - odds are shit at 2/11. As soon as the game starts you then bet arsenal to win @ £50 (currently 4/1).

So say Barca win or it's a draw - your £50 bet wins at 2/11 which returns £59. You also get your losing risk free in play bet returned. So your total £100 stake gets you back £109.

if Arsenal win, your in play £50 bet returns £250 (4/1). So your total £100 stake returns £250 so up £150.

This obviously works with any market that's a yes/no bet (both teams to score, under/over match goals, etc..._). Not going to make a fortune if the shit odds bet comes in but a chance at a decent priced winner

illdecide

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 22, 2016, 09:05:21 AM
Lads, bet365 do an offer on some of the champions league games, works out at a no lose bet.

You bet £50 prematch and they give you a risk free in-play bet at the same value.

So say prematch you do Barca double chance @ £50 - odds are shit at 2/11. As soon as the game starts you then bet arsenal to win @ £50 (currently 4/1).

So say Barca win or it's a draw - your £50 bet wins at 2/11 which returns £59. You also get your losing risk free in play bet returned. So your total £100 stake gets you back £109.

if Arsenal win, your in play £50 bet returns £250 (4/1). So your total £100 stake returns £250 so up £150.

This obviously works with any market that's a yes/no bet (both teams to score, under/over match goals, etc..._). Not going to make a fortune if the shit odds bet comes in but a chance at a decent priced winner

You're a 100% right but that's not their concern as they know majority of times they'll pay out a few quid but their aim for this type of betting is to suck people into gambling and get their money off them later on. I hate this shite as they're just suckering people to gamble in a no lose situation and people think "Feck this gambling is easy" and a year or two down the line they're hooked.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

take_yer_points

Quote from: illdecide on February 22, 2016, 11:40:19 AM

You're a 100% right but that's not their concern as they know majority of times they'll pay out a few quid but their aim for this type of betting is to suck people into gambling and get their money off them later on. I hate this shite as they're just suckering people to gamble in a no lose situation and people think "Feck this gambling is easy" and a year or two down the line they're hooked.

Aye, I know rightly that's what they're at. I posted a similar thing before the last world cup, someone was offering 3/1 that Brazil would wear yellow in their first match. Basically giving away a small amount of money (max bet was a fiver I think) in the hope you'll give it all back to them plus a good chunk more. I'm more than happy to take their money safe in the knowledge they'll not get more than a tenner a week off me

sambostar

Quote from: take_yer_points on February 22, 2016, 11:52:45 AM
Quote from: illdecide on February 22, 2016, 11:40:19 AM

Aye, I know rightly that's what they're at. I posted a similar thing before the last world cup, someone was offering 3/1 that Brazil would wear yellow in their first match. Basically giving away a small amount of money (max bet was a fiver I think) in the hope you'll give it all back to them plus a good chunk more. I'm more than happy to take their money safe in the knowledge they'll not get more than a tenner a week off me

Or the bookie can block people from offers like this if they bet in such a way as to guarantee a profit, it's in their T&C's & PP blocked me from enhanced odds offers a few weeks back. If you are looking to use these offers do the other side of the bet with a different bookie, don't think they have the technology to trace that

Gonzalo15

Been following a GAA betting account on twitter this last few weeks seems to know his stuff, the GAAmbler you call it