Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardtole

Villa over 0.5 goals evs
swansea over 0.5 goals 5/6
liverpool 4/6
Ipswich 8/11
prices with boylesports.

illdecide

Ipswich knocked me in a cracker bet today...bastids
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ardtole

Ive been doing well with Ipswich recently so cant get too upset today.

Sheedy

Fecking southampton. Let me down for a nice 5 team accum. Always 1.
nil satis nisi optimum

ardtole

ive gone with villa again over 0.5 goals.
liverpool
kildare.
Pays approx 10/1

50fiftyball

Anyone follow any twitter accounts for tips?

I usually listen to @OllieHolt22 (Oliver Holt, Sports Pundit) he usually tweets 5 home wins, 3 aways, and 2 or 3 draws on a Saturday morning.

Usually not far off! I got £350 from a tenner a few weeks ago from his bets!

I think Slaughtneil at 7/2 on Paddypower is some bet, even with Sammy Bradley likely to be absent.

Slaughtneil +3 @ 11/10 surely printing money for people who can't see past Corofin.

illdecide

I'm doing a £10 treble tonight...

Celtic
Spurs
Sevilla

need a bit of luck. Haven't had a bet up in 2 months ffs
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Over the Bar

Any value in the internationals tonight? ?

beer baron

Quote from: Over the Bar on March 28, 2015, 05:52:10 PM
Any value in the internationals tonight? ?

Not sure who's value but the Dutch are ones to swerve,might well win but have been poor enough in some games this campaign so could easily let down an accum and they're a short price.  I've nothing done personally.

50fiftyball

For once the premiership lineup isn't too bad this weekend in terms of picking an accumulator!

Definitely fancy Arsenal to beat Liverpool at the Emirates.

GAA-wise - Tyrone to stay up would fairly bring an accumulator price up. They have a knack of bouncing back after games so far in this NFL campaign!

Hound

Here's an interesting one - take your £17k, or hold out for the extra £50k when the three "dead certs" come in!

A Sky Bet customer is pondering whether to Cash Out a 15-fold accumulator for £17k - or go for £67k with three legs left.
The punter has the option to walk away with £17,691.86 after already correctly predicting 12 match results across Europe, but could collect £67,890.34 if he keeps faith in Liverpool (4/9), Manchester United (1/4) and Southampton (1/4).

Liverpool host newly-promoted Bournemouth on Monday Night Football and could give the accumulator holder from Newcastle a rough night if their opening-weekend trip to Stoke is anything to go by, when Philippe Coutinho struck a stunning 86th-minute winner for the Reds.

Then Manchester United and Southampton will look to navigate their ways through European qualifying, with the pair facing home ties against Club Brugge and FC Midtjylland respectively, with the odds stacked in their favour.

With Liverpool looking the most volatile of the three legs, the Sky Bet punter looks to have a tough decision on his hands as to whether to cash out or not tonight.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/9953817/sky-bet-punter-weighing-up-cash-out-for-mammoth-accumulator

You wouldn't be in your right mind to let £17k ride on Liverpool, but at the same time I'd be fierce tempted to hold on and try to nab the extra £50k !

AZOffaly

Cash out, and then bet 5k on the remaining treble :)

macdanger2

PadraicHenryPearse

I'd cash out. Probably would have cashed out a lot earlier TBH. Might stick some on the treble but not much.  Odds don't work out either on that bet

I've already got a 51/1 double btts up this season. Never will see the likes of that lad though.

T Fearon

If Liverpool can't beat newly promoted Bournemouth at Anfield then God help us all.Southampton to be honest is the dodgy one,you couldn't depend on anyone in Europa League