Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardchieftain

Was on a 3 month losing streak but got a bet up on tuesday and yesterday but was denied the 3 in a row by Portsmouth's injury time equaliser today. The amount of injury time equalisers that has knocked my bet iver the last two seasons has been staggering.

Armaghgael

I have Chelsea  h/t and f/t but Liverpool are 1-0 up through an OG if Chelsea score before h/t will my bet still be live?
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Armaghgael on May 08, 2012, 08:26:48 PM
I have Chelsea  h/t and f/t but Liverpool are 1-0 up through an OG if Chelsea score before h/t will my bet still be live?

it's dead now
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

saffron sam2

Poor enough start today. Only one of three games finished as expected, other two both 1-2.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

Armaghgael

If in doubt.......take man and ball!

ardchieftain

First soccer bet of the season up, phew.

Link

Seen a lot of lads complaining on facebook that england let them down last night. Thought defoe's goal should have stood and i'm not sure how cleverly missed his chance!

leaveherinsir

waitin on real madrid now for a nice wee treble. Sunderland liverpool draw and barcelona up so far

laoislad

Celtic the useless shites let me down on a ten team accumulator.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Sheedy

Quote from: leaveherinsir on September 15, 2012, 08:49:18 PM
waitin on real madrid now for a nice wee treble. Sunderland liverpool draw and barcelona up so far
not looking good for real madrid. sheff utd let me down for a 7 team accum. >:(
nil satis nisi optimum

Minder

I had a last minute Preston goal for a 6 game goal rush and a last minute Fleetwood goal for a four team accum, not often you get days like that. It's usually a stiff kick in the balls in the last minute.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardchieftain

Fair play Minder, well done.
i'd say Sheff Utd knocked a lot of bets, mine included

illdecide

Not a bad weekend but could have been much better had Chelsea won (feckers) I do 2 seperate 4 team bets on the one docket (£10 each) and then do a £2 roll up (Accumulator) on the 8 teams and you guessed it Chelsea knocked the 8 timer but did get £140 of the other 4 timer.

Deposited £10 onto PP today and put £2.50 EW on a 10/1 winners. There was £6.25 loose change from the winnings so put it on 4 teams tonight and got £204. Mallorca to draw, Inter, Real Sociedad and Marselle. The £200 has already been deposited into bank...

Had Chelsea won yesterday i'd have got about £900 but still done ok this weekend...can't complain
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Link

Gonna go with Arsenal, Malaga, Porto treble tonight. pays over 10/1.