Football bets!!!! How to get a bet in!!!

Started by Leg End, January 06, 2008, 01:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

West Ham v Arsenal
Derby v Brighton
Notts County v Tranmere
York v Rotherham

All draws

€2 wins over €200
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

SHEEDY

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 06, 2012, 12:36:26 PM
West Brom
Leeds
Hibs
Stevenage

Everton
Swindon
Cardiff

Both around 10/1
well done. nice wee 10/1 bet there.
nil satis nisi optimum

sammymaguire

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 06, 2012, 06:15:46 PM
Quote from: Armaghgael on October 06, 2012, 12:36:26 PM
West Brom
Leeds
Hibs
Stevenage

Everton
Swindon
Cardiff

Both around 10/1
well done. nice wee 10/1 bet there.

Only 1 out on the 2nd bet too, both combined you'd be sick that Everton only drew
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Armaghgael

The form has been studied for tomorrow night and i am investing some of my winnings from the weekend into:

Luton
Coventry
Cheltenham
Rochdale

Doncaster
Leyton Orient
Walsall
Portsmouth
Newport
If in doubt.......take man and ball!

Armaghgael

I was looking the betting for Friday nights games thought:

Spain -2 7/5
Germany -1 5/4 

Were value along with a GAA team i am going to back. Any thoughts on the two teams? Or any other teams interesting?

PadraicHenryPearse

Have been on a bad run. Either nowhere near or a goal in last 5/10 minutes killed them. 3 weeks ago with 220/1 accie. 5 teams. 4 winning by 2 or more and 5th winning since early in the 1st half, DOnny rovers equalised in the 79 min agaimst Stevenage. 10 on that.  Stevenage cost me again by scoring twice in last 5 against my Notts County. That was only a tremble but 25 on at 10/1. 

Anyway that's just to give a clear idea not to copy my accies.

I have Sweden -2 holland -2 Germany -1 and Czechs -2.

I have a 12 game accie Finland Ukraine Italy Sweden Germany England Croatia turkey Slovenia slovakia holland Czechs

Coventry Donny Rovers  won last night. with Australia and south Korea playing on the 16th.

Last bet is Germany @4/9 to win. I've gone big on this.

Lecale2

Germany just beat me in a 8 timer, How the f*** does that happen??

SHEEDY

Quote from: Lecale2 on October 16, 2012, 10:08:24 PM
Germany just beat me in a 8 timer, How the f*** does that happen??
germans beat me as well for a 7 team accum. cant believe that result. 4 up to 4-4. >:(
nil satis nisi optimum

RealSpiritof98

Did 14 hotpots would have been waiting on Argies, US, Mexico and Jamaica, but at least i thought i had a sweat,ffs

PadraicHenryPearse

No accie came in for me again. S Korea lost to 10 man Iran. That was 20/1 accie. Ireland u-19 come from 2 down to draw with Germany cost me another only 5/1. Had Russia -1 and Portugal -1 in others but prob not only team to let me down on them

Went big on Israel -2 4/5 and then holland 5/6. So again big bets cover my accies with a nice little profit.

Link

Lads, betfair are doing a refer and earn scheme at the minute. £35 bonus that can be withdrawn straight away for anyone who risks £25 worth of bets in the first 31 days.
The £25 worth of bets have to be on a 1.2 shot or greater and cannot be a lay bet.
DUP6MXHRP - that's my referral code if you feel like signing up. Worst case scenario is that you are up £10.
After you've signed up, you can use your own code to refer friends.

I had my £25 on germany last nite!!! £35 bonus is in this morning.

Armaghgael

I know its kinda off topic but does anyone that posts on here do Rugby betting? I think its seems more than likely favorites win. Anyone any advice for it?

SHEEDY

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 19, 2012, 07:04:04 PM
I know its kinda off topic but does anyone that posts on here do Rugby betting? I think its seems more than likely favorites win. Anyone any advice for it?
usually find most of the fancied teams are big odds on. some of the prices this weekend include biarritz 1/100. munster 1/10. toulouse 1/7. leinster 1/2. to get any sort of value i usually dabble in the handicap market. unless your a big hitter and can put large amounts on for small profits the handicap market suits for a bit of interest.
nil satis nisi optimum

Armaghgael

Quote from: SHEEDY on October 19, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

usually find most of the fancied teams are big odds on. some of the prices this weekend include biarritz 1/100. munster 1/10. toulouse 1/7. leinster 1/2. to get any sort of value i usually dabble in the handicap market. unless your a big hitter and can put large amounts on for small profits the handicap market suits for a bit of interest.

Cheers.

Was thinking the same myself Sheedy. Have you any fancy's for tomorrow or Sunday?

SHEEDY

Quote from: Armaghgael on October 19, 2012, 09:31:09 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on October 19, 2012, 08:24:18 PM

Cheers.

Was thinking the same myself Sheedy. Have you any fancy's for tomorrow or Sunday?
done leinster -4. harlequinns -7 and clermont-5 all at odds of 10/11
nil satis nisi optimum